Masakazu Imanari vs. Joachim Hansen
    Jutaro Nakao vs. Marcus Aurelio
    Tatsuya Kawajiri vs. Luiz Bucape
    Takanori Gomi vs. Jean "White Bear" Silva
    Josh Thompson vs. Daisuke "Amazon" Sugie
    To Perita Style

*Post Oficial* Bushido 8

Excelente preview by The Fight Professor

Budovideos provides a storefront for BJJ Gis, Rashguards, and other BJJ gear! Budovideos leads the way with Martial Arts DVDs!

PD. en esa web hay mazo videos para comprar.[/quote]
    To Perita Style

Comentario

*Post Oficial* Bushido 8

Entrevista Denis Kang

Pride Bushido 8 takes place on July 17th, with a North American pay-per-view debut of July 22nd. One of the fights is a rematch between American Top Team's Denis Kang and Red Devil's Andrei Semenov. These two originally faced each other in December 2003 in M-1 Russia vs. the World 7, a fight that was ruled a draw, but most observers feel should have gone to Kang. A photo gallery of shots from that fight is posted at http://malarky.udel.edu/~keith/2003/M1/kang.htm.

Since that fight Kang made has made a mark in Korea's Spirit MC. In the ADCC News archives are several updates with Kang during this run. Semenov on the other hand, followed up the draw with Kang with a loss to Trevor Prangley in what is viewed as the fight that got Prangley in the UFC. Semenov returned to M-1 where he won the October '04 tournament by beating three opponents in one night and just two months later captured another victory on a card that also featured Kang. Kang has since made his successful debut in Pride Bushido in April.

Kang came close to not making this show due to passport problems. All that has been worked out and Kang should be in Japan by the time this update gets posted. Special thanks go out to Denis for taking the time literally on the verge of boarding the plane to update the readers.

KM: You had passport problems but everything was worked out? DK: Everything worked out except for the fact I get there real late now. To be honest there was one day I didn't know if I was going to be fighting or not because I didn't know if I would get the passport in time. Thank God I got the passport office to put a rush job on it and it and I got it in twenty-four hours. Everything turned out well.
      frontpage_end>
      KM: How do you feel about the jet lag issue in this case, that you can't arrive in time to recuperate? DK: Every fight has its obstacle. At least I don't have any injuries. This is the same thing that happened the last time I fought Semenov, I get there about a day and a half before. It is no big deal. I'm in much better shape than the last time we fought and improved a lot.

KM: What do you think of rematching Semenov? DK: I think it is great. It is a matchup that has been in my mind since we fought really. I think him and I both want it real bad. We both want closure on it and him being his first fight in Pride I think he'll come out ready. I think you are going to see a very competitive match.

KM: Everyone knows I thought you won that first fight but it was ruled a draw. That was before you started training with American Top Team. You just said your training improved since theno65533;can you explain? DK: Basically now I have a lot more sparring partners. I have more than a dozen black belts training there and a lot of bodies to spar with. We have a lot of coaches; a great boxing coach, great wrestling coaches, and the addition of a new conditioning coach has made a huge difference working with us with plyometric, strength, and conditioning routines. This is the first time I'm fighting since training with a new conditioning coach.

KM: That coach has been there about two months? DK: Month and a half.

KM: What is his name? DK: Andrei Onheimer. His nickname is "Benkei".

KM: ATT has been drawing a lot of people recently, not just you but Kurt Pelligrino and Mike Brown. DK: Everybody wants to be there because it is a great opportunity. There are so many guys to rotate with and that makes a huge difference. Most fighters have trouble rounding up sparring partners. If a guy says he is going to show up and he doesn't show up and you got a fight in two weeks it sucks. That used to happen a lot to me. Down at ATT we are lucky, fortunate enough not to have that problem.

KM: How do you feel about being a Pride fighter? DK: A lot of people ask me that, especially before the first fight. I'm very happy about it but before the fight it always just feels like every other fight. Of course it is great to have it in Pride and I'm always happy I'm among the elite of MMA but before the fight it may as well be in a small or local show. It is just a fight.

KM: Marcus Aurelio is already out there so you will have somebody from your team with you. What does that mean to not fight alone? DK: It is great because we trained together for this fight. Nobody else at ATT trains for those ten-minute rounds. Him and I have been doing a little bit different sparring and conditioning conducive to the rounds. Both been cutting weight together. It will be a little bit of home comfort there.

KM: We talked before about your Korean heritage and experience in Spirit MC. You are from Canada, training in America, and for your Pride debut you entered under the Korean flag. Are you coming in under the Korean flag again? DK: Yes. That was Pride's request.

KM: Anybody to thank? DK: Vastal Watches, Cytosport Supplements, and the American Top Team.

American Top Team
      To Perita Style

Comentario

*Post Oficial* Bushido 8

va a estar de la ostia este bushido.....pride esta haciendo unos eventos este año q te cagas por la pata abajo ........PRIDE OR DIE

Comentario

*Post Oficial* Bushido 8

" Minowa contra Kimo ", estos de la DSE se toman el Pride a cachondeo ...

Comentario

*Post Oficial* Bushido 8

es buen combate....un poco estraño pero bueno....mira ivel vs minowa...diferencia de peso y todos 100% confiabamos en un ko de yvel y minowa lo finalizo en menos de 5 min.....puede ocurrir cualquier cosa con minowa......mira luego se estaba llevando el combate mas o menos contra baroni y al final por seguir su juego le zumbo unas buenas q se comio despues del knockdown unos stomps de miedo.....va ha estar bien ...para mi gusto claro

Comentario

*Post Oficial* Bushido 8

Originalmente escrito por wanderlayla
              ..mira luego se estaba llevando el combate mas o menos contra baroni y al final por seguir su juego le zumbo unas buenas q se comio despues del knockdown unos stomps de miedo.....va ha estar bien ...para mi gusto claro
              Minowa pudo haber finalizado a Baroni y fallo ( Yo era de los pocos que creia que ganaba Baroni ) y no esque se comiera un golpe , 2 minutos antes del Ko , se veia que ese combate acababa en Ko no sabia por cual de los dos pero que acababa en Ko eso seguro pk los dos no paraban de pegar y de recibir , ( Por eso acabaron los dos muy cansados )

Comentario

*Post Oficial* Bushido 8

Joer de 8 combtas 2 medio trunchos me parece un buen porcentaje. Minowa es uno de los posterboy de Bushido asi q no veo nada raro, lo de siempre no lo hacen para nosotros sino para el publico japones.

PD. Estan en el card gran parte de mis peleadores favoritos :cry:

Un saludo.
                To Perita Style

Comentario

*Post Oficial* Bushido 8

Imanari vs Hansen

este Imanari es un liviano de lujo, su forma de pelear es muy vistosa, y le gano a fabio gurgel que todo el mundo pensaba que lo mataba a golpes
                  Espero que gane esta pelea, pero lo veo muy dificil, si Hansen vencio a Sato, casi seguro que vencera a Imanari, al menos Sato sabe golpear

PD:Alguien vio el kneebar que le mete Imanari a Moerkevicius en una pelea tag team?? de lujooooo, sobre todo la manera de interceptar la HK

Comentario

*Post Oficial* Bushido 8

Si ronin, Imanari es negro en BJJ y segun Ezequiel Zayas un español que esta entrenando y peleando en Japón para el Imanari es uno de los luchadores mas tecnicos que ha visto. La papeleta con Hansen pues la verdad que pinta mal siempre nos puede sorprender con una sumisión pero yo preveo Hansen ganador un tko/ko en el primero a mucho tardar en el 2.

Pd. Yo en esta voy con Hansen pq quiero un Crusher VS Hellboy.
                    To Perita Style

Comentario

*Post Oficial* Bushido 8

Este combate lo estaba esperando hace tiempo , casi seguro que gana Hansen , Imanari es muy bueno lo que pasa es que presta más atención a las llaves de talón / rodilla que al resto, entonces la gente que va a luchar con el ya sabe lo que tiene que entrenar para luchar con el , si intentara hacer más cosas aparte de lo que hace bien, seria mucho mejor para el ...

Comentario

*Post Oficial* Bushido 8

Si, les suele pasar a muchos grapplers q dominan un combate empiezan a hacer cosas raras y empiezan a ser bombardeados, Sato, Imanari, o el mismo Charuto.

Un saludo.
                        To Perita Style

Comentario

*Post Oficial* Bushido 8

un buen ejemplo : rumina sato vs hansen.

Comentario

*Post Oficial* Bushido 8

NAGOYA, July 16 — Since the Josh Thomson-Daisuke “Amazon” Sugie card was released a lot of people have e-mailed me and asked, “who the heck is this ‘Amazon’ guy?” Some even asked me if this guy is Japanese or an alien. So, I’ll take bit of time to explain who and what Daisuke “Amazon” Sugie is all about.

Otro articulo sobre "Amazon" peleador de Shooto que se enfrentara a Thomson en el proximo bushido, buen grappler pero creo q un poco flojo para Thomson, a ver que pasa.
                            To Perita Style

Comentario

*Post Oficial* Bushido 8

Originalmente escrito por sNk
                              Imanari es negro en BJJ .
                              estas seguro? yo tenia entendido que es practicante de shooto, y por lo tanto le gustaba luchar contra gente del BJJ (orgullo japones que se le dice jeje)

Originalmente escrito por sNk
                              Pd. Yo en esta voy con Hansen pq quiero un Crusher VS Hellboy.
                              perdon por mi ignorancia, pero quien es crusher?

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X