Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncios todavía.

Takanori Gomi: Mi proxima lucha sera en USA.

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Takanori Gomi: Mi proxima lucha sera en USA.

Check it out:

Derek Bolender (MMAmania.com): Now that the (Brett) Cooper fight was called off can we expect your next fight be in Japan or in the United States?

Takanori Gomi: My next fight will be in the U.S. Now we have several offers from some promoters, including, of course, Affliction. We are considering all those offers right now. I am willing to have a fight in the U.S. as soon as possible. I want to show the U.S. fans my fighting spirit.

Derek Bolender (MMAmania.com): Has the UFC ever been in contact with you about potentially joining its organization going forward? If so, how did those discussions go?

Takanori Gomi (MMAmania.com): We do have their offer and we are in the middle of discussion.

Derek Bolender (MMAmania.com): What is the motivation for you wanting to come to the United States and fight at this stage in your career?

Takanori Gomi: My motivation is to innovate myself.

Derek Bolender (MMAmania.com): Will you be moving your training camp to the United States? If so, who will you train with and where?

Takanori Gomi: Basically, I will keep my training in my gym (Rascal gym in Kanagama, Japan). Occasionally, I would like to train at Xtreme Couture or Wanderlei Silva
Trabajando...
X