X
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Nice Fedor quote for Monaro.
    “Of course, I want to compete at home, in front of my countrymen,” said Emelianenko recently in an interview with SportBox. “But at the moment, the strongest and most respected MMA organization is situated in America. It’s the UFC. Therefore, I have to go to the U.S. in order to face the strongest opponents.”

http://www.rt.com/sport/fedor-emelia...z-ufc-mma-011/

Comentario

• esta noche haran stream en sherdog el Gilbert Yvel vs. Houston Alexander

Comentario

• Dana White "Fedor (Emeliankeno) will never fight in the UFC. He’s past his prime."

On Fedor Emelianenko Fighting In The UFC
        Fedor will never fight in the UFC. He’s past his prime. You’ve heard this story before, and you know it’s true, Vadim you sneaky bastard. We flew out to this fucking island in the middle of nowhere and gave them the best fucking deal in the history of mankind. And, Vadim, I bet you wish you could jump into a fuckin’ time machine and go back and take that deal now, don’t ya. Dummy.

Comentario

• Al menos hemos pasado del "nunca fue nadie" al "Está acabado"·Eso (siendo optimista) podría indicar que se encuentran en negociaciones.

Comentario

• Han prohibido las mma en tailandia por hacerle.la competencia al thai como deporte, muchos querrian hacer lo mismo en otros paises para proteger al debil boxeo

Comentario

• En fin...

Comentario

• The Next Evolution in Ground Fighting

by T.P. Grant on Apr 1, 2012 12:30 PM EDT in MMA Technique

Some Brazilian dude using the 60/40 guard or whatever via www.tatame.com

Ground fighting is one of the foundational aspects of Mixed Martial Arts. In the early days of the UFC, grappling reigned supreme as strikers were at a total loss at how to combat a grappling assault. A parade of striking based fighters would sneer that they had developed a new hybrid system of striking or that the grappler would never get a chance to take it to the mat, but the fights would all end with the striker tapping out.
                Since then MMA fighters have adapted, creating true hybrid fighters who are able to employ both striking and grappling techniques. Strikers have taken back the sport, with champions likeAnderson Silva, Junior Dos Santos, Jose Aldo, and Dominick Cruz all winning matches based on their ability to bring their fists and feet into contact with their enemy.
                But one man is swinging things back in favor of the grapplers with his revolutionary technical ability, and it is only a matter of time until his techniques are apart of every fighter's tool belt.
                video after the jump...

Ladies and gentleman, I give you Master Wong...

Now at first glance this technique seems very similar to the ones employed with great success by Fabricio Werdum in his fight with Alistair Overeem or Thales Leites in his super competitive fight with Anderson Sivla, but there are differences. Both those fighters are constrained by their BJJ way of thinking, in that they were "pulling guard", but the key detail to notice here is how Master Wong falls flat on his back and does nothing.
                He deftly defends the kick, but he makes no effort to get up or prevent the pass to side control, because that is what they are expecting and in war, one must be unpredictable. Master Wong has perfected a technique for blocking soccer kicks one armed and catching head stomps, a must learn for anyone truly serious about self-defense.
                When the top man throws a punch, Wong controls the wrist and throws an extremely powerful kick to the temple, which if it does not kill your opponent it is almost sure to knock them out. But if you miss that is ok because as Master Wong shows you can also break the arm from that position by... well he doesn't actually show it but I'm sure it's there. Finally, you preform a wrist lock sweep as your opponent stands there stunned for two to eight seconds.
                Now I know what your thinking, this technique cannot possibly work because the Unified Rules of MMA don't allow kicks the head of a grounded opponent and allowing the top man to kick is a key part of this. And your correct, in this case Master Wong's techniques are limited by the rules of the Octagon and it just another example of regulation ruining something we love. We need to legalize head kicks on the ground so that fighters can willingly submit themselves to them in an attempt to gain an upper-hand in the fight. But I can see the wave of the future, which is why I have resigned from my BJJ school and am subscribing to Master Wong's YouTube channel, which is where I will be getting all of my martial arts training from now on.
                Thank You to BJJ in MMA for finding this video and changing my life.
                Happy April Fools Day Everybody!

0 recs | 0 comments

Comments

Comentario

• Tú lo que querías era poner el vídeo del Master Wong ¿no? XD

Pero mira que hoy en buena parte del mundo mundial es el día de los inocenter, que en be no piensan que esto sea una evolución en los deportes de contacto

Comentario

• Originalmente escrito por teseo Ver mensaje
                    Tú lo que querías era poner el vídeo del Master Wong ¿no? XD

Pero mira que hoy en buena parte del mundo mundial es el día de los inocenter, que en be no piensan que esto sea una evolución en los deportes de contacto
                    yo hoy he llegado a leer hasta que Bones se dopaba, claramente he necesitado creerlo aunque fuera mentira.

Comentario

• Yo que se me ha chocado la noticia jajajajaja

Comentario

• Bob Sapp vs. Mariusz Pudzianowski en el KSW 19 el 12 de mayo

Comentario

• Sapp sigue haciendo caja a costa del papel de gorila apalizado...lo peor es que siendo carne de cañón,lleva años sin pretender ganar una pelea,por falta de ganas y/o por contrato establecido.

lo veré cuando alguien ponga el enlace, diré:patetico ¡¡¡...una vez mas y los polacos a hacer caja.

Comentario

• Como haga otro ridículo tan exagerado juro no ver nada mas suyo jamás.

Comentario

• Dicen que la pelea va a ser a 2 rounds de 10 segundos, espero que ambos hayan entrenado el cardio.

Comentario

• Gilber Melendez vs Josh Thomson 3 Mayo 19 STRIKEFORCE

Ni Pettis, ni Frankie,...

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X