Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncios todavía.

Actualidad otros deportes de contacto (boxeo, kick, thai, lucha,...)

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Maravilla, el día después

Sergio Martínez habló mano a mano con ESPNdeportes.com tras romper con el CMB

Sergio Martínez habló mano a mano con ESPNdeportes.com tras romper con el CMB

Comentario

• Juan Manuel Marquez wants Timothy Bradley if Pacquaio fight doesn't happen
      Quote:
      By Ernesto Castellanos, notifight.com
      Juan Manuel Marquez (53-6-1, 39KOs), the lightweight world champion of the WBA and the WBO, is going to explore his options for 2012. The Mexican star is looking to have a fourth fight with Manny Pacquiao, the WBO's welterweight champion. If no deal is made for Pacquiao, Marquez is willing to chase a world championship at 140-pounds, but he's not interested in an all-Mexican showdown with Erik Morales. He would rather fight undefeated WBO king Timothy Bradley (28-0, 12KOs).

"My plans are not to retire, and I am focused on the fourth fight against Manny Pacquiao. So far I do not know if it will happen in May or all the way in November. If [the fight] is not made ​​soon, then I look for another great opportunity, like Timothy Bradley, the WBO's junior welterweight champion," Marquez said. "[Morales] is a great fighter, very good, but there are other opponents who are bigger, like Bradley. I want to face the best, and that's what I remember Ray Leonard and Tommy Hearns doing."
      As previously reported, Marquez refuses to fight Pacquiao in Las Vegas. He would fight the Filipino champion in Mexico or a neutral location like Texas.

"With Pacquiao I said I would fight him, but outside of Las Vegas, where I was robbed [in more than one fight] against him. I doubt he would agreed to come to Mexico, or Azteca Stadium in Mexico. We could fight in Texas. I am able to fill the Azteca, but with prices according to the economy. I still hope to fight for one or two more years. At my age I can not think about continuing to fight for too many years. Boxing is dangerous, and no matter how much money you can win, you won't be able to buy another brain. "
      Source

Quote:
      BoxingScene.com reached out to Bradley to get his thoughts on a potential showdown with Marquez. Bradley, along with Marquez and Miguel Cotto, is also in the running to be Pacquiao's next opponent. Pacquiao would obviously be the most lucrative option for Bradley but if a fight against the Filipino congressman can't be made - then Bradley would love to face Marquez.

"I want to fight Pacquiao but facing Marquez is another fight that I want. That would be a great fight," stated Bradley to BoxingScene.com.
      Source

Comentario

• Pacquiao-Marquez had 43 million live viewers in Mexico

En EEUU 1,4 millones de PPV, igualando el Mayweather Mosley.Aunque con menos recaudación que en la última pelea de Mayweather con Ortíz, con 1, 2 millones de espectadores y la segunda en recaudación después del combate con De la Hoya.

Comentario

• La pelea de Haye con Vitali ya está firmada, mientras que su hermano Wladimir se enfrentará con la nueva sensación británica Dereck Chisora.

Ortíz vs Berto II estrenará el boxeo por vez primera en el canal Showtime Extreme para Febrero, en lo que se espera otra guerra.
          Última edición por Invitado; 12-31-2011, 08:41 PM.

Comentario

• Uy con Haye como pierda, espero que nos dé un espectáculo mejor que con el pequeño Klitschko.

Comentario

• Haye lo tengo atragantadísimo desde lo de klitschko...que cobazo d pelea me metieron

Comentario

• Wladimir tampoco es que sea el paradigma del entretenimiento...

Comentario

• Originalmente escrito por Pankration Ver mensaje
                  Wladimir tampoco es que sea el paradigma del entretenimiento...
                  Dime que vas con Vitali, te lo pido por favor, Pankra.

Comentario

• Voy con Vitali.

Comentario

• Floyd Mayweather Calls Out Pacquiao VIA Twitter
                      Última edición por Invitado; 01-10-2012, 08:37 PM.

Comentario

• Pacquiao Ready: I Will Tell Arum I Want Mayweather Next!
                        Quote:
                        By Edward Chaykovsky
                        WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao is set to have a meeting with his promoter, Bob Arum of Top Rank, and adviser Michael Koncz, in the next few days in the Philippines. Arum will present a list with four potential opponents for Pacquiao's next fight, including Miguel Cotto, Lamont Peterson, Timothy Bradley and Juan Manuel Marquez.
                        Pacquiao told reporter Eddie Alinea of philboxing.com that he plans to request a mega-fight with WBC champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. and he also plans to direct Arum to give Mayweather a higher preference above the four listed opponents.
                        Mayeather is scheduled to fight on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
                        “I‘ve said this over and over before and I’m saying this again, I want Floyd Mayweather Jr. to be my next opponent and I haven’t changed my choice despite recent developments,” Pacquiao told the site.
                        “I am meeting with my promoter, Bob Arum on Tuesday and I will insist that the fight with Mayweather be given the preference than the four others in the list I will fight next. It’s not really fair for some quarters to blame me if, in the long run, the fight wouldn’t push through.
                        “When Arum sits in the negotiation table, he will be laying on the table all the conditions we want, which , everybody knew already are simple. That I will abide by his demand for drug testing. I am even agreeable to get lesser purse just so the fight would push through. In other words, as far as my side is concerned, there will be no problem.”
                        “We know, too, that Mayweather has no promoter. He negotiates by himself. So if the fight won’t be realized, it’s no longer because of me."
                        Source

Comentario

• Marquez: Bradley's Style Is More Difficult Than Pacquiao
                          Quote:
                          By Miguel Rivera
                          WBO/WBA lightweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez (53-6-1, 39KOs) has once again discussed his interest in facing WBO 140-pound champion Timothy Bradley (28-0, 12KOs). Marquez, who turns 39-years-old in August, is looking to retire by the end of 2012 and wants the best fights possible. The top priority is a fourth fight with WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, who won a twelve round majority decision over Marquez on November 16th.
                          If Pacquiao is unavailable, Marquez wants Bradley. He considers Bradley's style as being more diffcult to overcome in comparison to Pacquiao, who the Mexican champion faced for 36 rounds.
                          "If it won't be Pacquiao, then I want it to be Bradley. Erik Morales is a good fighter [at 140] but we want the best possible options there are.Bradley is the better option. He holds the best ranking [at 140] and he has a style that is more difficult than Pacquiao," Marquez said.
                          Source

Comentario

• Esto me recuerda a..

xD

La pelea entre Pacquiao y Mayweather dificilmente se va a dar el día 5 de Mayo tal como está el ritmo de los acontecimientos, es casi imposible.Ojalá se de a fin de año.

Comentario

• LONDON — Vitali Klitschko has shrugged off concerns about his age ahead of defending his WBC heavyweight title against Britain’s Dereck Chisora in Germany next month.

Comentario

• Mayweather just uploaded this photo to his Facebook with the caption "I'm ready to put my belt up. What about you Manny Pacquiao? Let's make history"

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X