Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncios todavía.

UFC 87 9/9: Seek & Destroy - GSP Vs Fitch !!!

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

UFC 87 - GSP vs Jon Fitch PROMO

Promo del evento:

http://www.youtube.com/v/FYG7E84rGYo

Saludos

Jason MacDonald Vs. Demian Maia
    Ben Saunders Vs. Jared Rollins
    Chris Wilson Vs. Steve Bruno
    Cheick Kongo Vs. Dan Evensen
    Luke Cummo Vs. Tamdan McCrory
    Manny Gamburyan Vs. Rob Emerson
    Kenny Florian Vs. Roger Huerta
    Brock Lesnar Vs. Heath Herring
    Georges St-Pierre Vs. Jon Fitch

PD: http://87.ufc.com/

Comentario

Re: UFC 87 9/9: Seek & Destroy - GSP Vs Fitch !!!

ttt
      To Perita Style

Comentario

queda una semanilla, ir pensando en la Liga Fantástica, el main card queda:

Georges StPierre vs. Jon Fitch
        Kenny Florian vs. Roger Huerta
        Brock Lesnar vs. Heath Herring
        Demian Maia vs. Jason McDonald
        Manny Gamburyan vs. Rob Emerson

Comentario

por mi hacemos ya la liga q total con los puntos que llevo...

Comentario

demian maia¿?.....desde cuando se pega en ufc,le visto en otros eventos pero en ufc.....

Comentario

Uri,
              tirate el rollo y ponnos como ves a Jon Fitch, sensaciones..., que tal en el sparring..., estado animico...en fin como lo ves tu de cara al combatazo que le espera.

"Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
              sigpic

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por rafa vk
                demian maia¿?.....desde cuando se pega en ufc,le visto en otros eventos pero en ufc.....
                lleva varios combates en UFC, todos ganados y peleando muy bien, pero siempre en el undercard. Es la primera vez que aparece en el cartel principal.

Comentario

mmafightline.com

The UFC has pulled Jared Rollins from his UFC 87 bout with fellow TUF 6 alum Ben Saunders. CFC veteran Ryan Thomas (10-1) has been slated to fill in for Rollins.
                  The UFC confirmed the news late last evening though no reason was given for the switch.

Below is a look at the full UFC 87: Seek And Destroy fight card set to take place on Aug. 9 in Minneapolis, Minnesota:

Main Card:

Georges St. Pierre vs. Jon Fitch (Welerweight Title Fight)

Kenny Florian vs. Roger Huerta

Brock Lesnar vs. Heath Herring

Demian Maia vs. Jason MacDonald

Manny Gamburyan vs. Rob Emerson

Preliminary Card:

Cheick Kongo vs. Dan Evensen

Andre Gusmao vs. Jon Jones

Steve Bruno vs. Chris Wilson

Tamdan McCrory vs. Luke Cummo

Ben Saunders vs. Ryan Thomas

Comentario

habla Lesnar y sube el pan

mmafightline.com

Brock Lesnar was good enough to take some time out of preparing for his fight with Heath Herring to sit down with our good friend Larry Pepe of ProMMARadio.com Lesnar opened up to Pepe and was very candid about a number of topics. Check out some of the following quotes:
                    Lesnar On Kimbo:

Kimbo is CBS and Elite XC

Comentario

Lesnar está ocupando el lugar que dejará Coleman, este tio si sigue dará juego en sus declaraciones y tal, espero no sea flor de un dia y se adapte y ponga cabeza y estrategia en sus combates, Hearring es un hueso muy duro y con mucha experiencia, que ya se pasó a otro gran Wrestler como Mark Kerr

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por budspencer
                        "I was winning the fight and made a foolish, amateur mistake. I pretty much dominated the whole fight until the finish.
                        Hombre, ya sabeis que Lesnar a mi me mola, pero lo dice como si la pelea hubiera durado cinco asaltos, y no paso del primero... Creo que Herring le va a ganar, pero es un tio que seguira creciendo en las mma y sera un buen luchador creedme

Comentario

replica de herring en mmaweekly.com

Facing top competition is nothing new for Ultimate Fighting Championship heavyweight Heath Herring; he

Comentario

Buenisimas las declaraciones de Herring. Ahora le toca hacerlo, que seguro que es mas dificil que decirlo...

Comentario

entrevista a fitch:

Jon Fitch jokes that a family photo which includes his brother, cousins, and father could be mistaken for a semi-pro football team. There are a lot of big men in that shot.

And, indeed, Fitch spent much of his life believing he was destined for the NFL.

"Little problem with that way of thinking," Fitch says. "I am way too slow and turns out I'm at least four inches shorter than I thought I'd be."

But when you describe yourself as the runt of the family, as Fitch does, chances are one won't make a living in the NFL unless it's in taping ankles or carrying the water bucket.

His lack of size and speed hasn't stopped him, though, from following in the family tradition of athletic success. He's become one of the elite mixed martial artists in the world and is so good that some even think he can do the unthinkable and upset Georges St. Pierre for the UFC welterweight title on Saturday at UFC 87 at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minn.

"Jon Fitch is the best overall fighter I have faced," said St. Pierre, who is ranked No. 2 in the Yahoo! Sports pound-for-pound rankings and who has beaten a who's-who of the best 170-pounders in the world over the last four years.

Fitch shares the record for most consecutive wins in the UFC with Hall of Famer Royce Gracie, with eight. Fitch had few easy assignments, defeating, in order, Brock Larson, Josh Burkman, Thiago Alves, Kuniyoshi Hironaka, Luigi Fioravanti, Roan Carneiro, Diego Sanchez and Chris Wilson.

Fitch, though, still hasn't gotten the acclaim that has been heaped upon other UFC champions like St. Pierre, light heavyweight Forrest Griffin, lightweight B.J. Penn and middleweight Anderson Silva.

That's largely because Fitch eschews the spotlight and shows little interest in promoting himself. Much of it is because of his work ethic. Fitch is renowned for being the first at the gym and the last to leave.

He trains at the fabled American Kickboxing Academy in San Jose, Calif., where many of the game's elite prepare.

Even among them, Fitch's dedication is nearly mind-boggling.

"If you want to get ready for a fight, work with Jon Fitch, because you'll guarantee yourself you'll be in shape because no one works harder than he does," Josh Koscheck, a teammate at AKA and a frequent training partner of Fitch's, said before UFC 86.

A one-time student teacher who was shocked by the apathy he found in the education system, Fitch said he's content to be recognized by his peers and those in the industry, even if the fans and the media largely overlook him.

"I'm a fighter's fighter, I guess," Fitch said. "The other fighters and trainers, they know who I am, and what I'm capable of doing, and really, having that kind of respect is the most important."

Even among the most well-known fighters in the world, though, Fitch toils in anonymity despite that record-tying UFC win streak (part of a 15-fight overall streak) and a 17-2 (1 no-contest) MMA record.

There are, it seems, as many top-level fighters who don't know how good Fitch is and what he's done as there are who do. Fitch's girlfriend told him a story about a friend who ran into ex-UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson at a gas station recently.

"People sell me short and don't know how good of a fighter I am, which is fine, because I don't care," Fitch said. "I don't do this to impress other people. Even guys in my sport don't know who the hell I am, honestly. My girlfriend had a friend come up and visit her this week and he was saying how he ran into Rampage at a gas station in Irvine, (Calif.), a week ago.

"He asked if he knew who Jon Fitch was and told Rampge he was friends with me. He had no idea who I was. He said he'd never heard of me. That says a lot when you have ex-champs who have never heard of me."

Fitch insists he's not seeking attention and says he's only motivated by private goals he's set for himself.

Beating St. Pierre and becoming the welterweight champion is a huge accomplishment for any fighter
                              "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
                              sigpic

Comentario

Re: UFC 87 09/08: Seek & Destroy

UFC 87 Countdown Seek And Destroy

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_UFC_...001012&tid=107

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X