Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncios todavía.

Actualidad otros deportes de contacto (boxeo, kick, thai, lucha,...)

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• le ves posibilidades a ortiz con floyd pankra?

Comentario

• En teoría si que las tiene, pegador, zurdo(Mayweather ha mostrado problemas con ellos, ver el combate con Judah), rápido, joven, y campeón del mundo.En la práctica, Mayweather es Mayweather.Aunque quien sabe como está tras la inactividad, recordemos que si el anciano Mosley casi lo puso a dormir(después de otro largo periodo de inactividad), Ortíz desde luego que puede dar su golpe de gracia que ponga en aprietos al Pretty Boy.Incluso podría dar la sorpresa quien sabe.Pero yo veo a Mayweather recuperando el cinturón.

Comentario

• Vitali - Adamek, 87% of Tickets Already Sold
        35k of the 40k tickets have been sold.

La pelea será el 10 de Septiembre en Polonia .

Comentario

• La división de pesados está muerta, no llenan ni un garaje de mala muerte.

Comentario

• Floyd Mayweather involved in Las Vegas Strip Club brawl

Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) - Action news has obtained the officer's report that puts local boxing champ Floyd Mayweather Jr. at the scene of a fist throwing free for all. According to documents, Mayweather only added to the chaos at the Deja Vu Strip Hop Topless Party.
            Just last week, Action News broke the details about the melee inside and outside the local strip club.
            The officer's report now states that some 50 men and women were involved in the massive fight, and approximately 30 Las Vegas Metro officers responded to the scene.
            The report says that the violence erupted after several people rushed the stage during a performance by California Hip Hop Artist Nipsey Hussle. Those people allegedly tried to steal the performer's necklace, and that's when things got out of hand.
            Police allege that a man was knocked unconscious, either before or after being "thrown through a glass table". A dancer also reportedly "could not feel her legs" after being trampled, as the crowds rushed toward separate exits.
            The first responding officer was reportedly greeted by a frantic security guard who yelled, "Officer, help! My security is getting beat up by a bunch of guys inside the place!"
            The officer's report alleges that Floyd Mayweather Jr. and superstar rapper 50 cent were there. Neither of the celebrites are alleged to have become physical at any point.
            However, the report alleges Mayweather was "extremely confrontational and argumentative with several police officers on scene". Mayweather is reported to have "challeneged multiple citizens and officers to fight".
            The report goes on to say that Mayweather's own security entourage assisted in calming him down and getting him to leave the scene, instead of "continuing to provoke others to not cooperate with the police".
            Only three people were officially arrested, and all are said to be Blood and Crips affiliated gang members. Police have had a difficult time charging everyone who participated in the melee because almost all of the victims refuse to press charges.
            The officer's report is addressing serious health and public safety concerns at Deju Vu and recommends that at least six police officers be assigned to any special events in the future.
            Deja Vu opted not to comment Wednesday about the details and accusations listed in the officer's report.
            Action News contacted Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s attorney on Wednesday afternoon, and the phone call has not yet been returned.
            Mayweather was never arrested during the July 25th incident at Deju Vu and isn't facing any charges in connection with the brawl.
            Last week, a judge dismissed an unrelated legal suit, alleging assault, brought against Mayweather by a Drai's nightclub bouncer.
            Mayweather still has other unrelated pending cases against him in Clark County. That includes charges stemming from 2010 accusations that he "beat up" the mother of his children.

Comentario

• El CMB confirma el Edgar Sosa vs Pongsaklek Wonjongkam

(CMB) El Consejo Mundial de Boxeo se enorgullece en anunciar la muy esperada sensacional pelea entre el campeón WBC de peso mosca, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, de Tailandia y su retador obligatorio, el ex-campeón WBC de peso Minimosca, Edgar Sosa, de México.Pongsaklek Wonjongkam (89-3-1, 44 KO´s) ha sido campeón del CMB de peso Mosca en dos ocasiones, ha defendido su título 21 veces y es uno de los más grandes campeones en la historia de Tailandia.
              Por otra parte, Edgar Sosa (43-6-0, 26 KO´s) fue poseedor del título WBC de peso Minimosca y realizó 10 defensas de éste, perdiendo su corona de una manera controversial contra Rodel Mayol.
              Esta batalla entre los dos pequeños gigantes se llevará a cabo en Tailandia a fines de Octubre.
              Detalles adicionales serán anunciados pronto.

Comentario

• Arthur Abraham Back on Nov. 5, Targets Felix Sturm
                Quote:
                By Ryan Maquiñana

Arthur Abraham will return to the ring on Nov. 5 in Germany against an opponent to be determined, according to a report from Manouk Akopyan of Yerevan Magazine.

After an unsuccessful super middleweight stint in the Showtime Super Six tournament, the former IBF middleweight champion from Berlin via Yerevan, Armenia, has confirmed a return to the weight class that showcased his greatest successes.

“[Abraham] is officially back down to 160, his true weight class,” reported Akopyan.

Abraham, who made 10 defenses of his belt from 2006-09, would love to get a shot at the WBA version of the strap that currently sits around Felix Sturm’s waist.

“In my interview with him, he did say how he'd still like to fight [Kelly] Pavlik like they once were in talks to do, but he maintained that Sturm is what he and the German public wants,” Akopyan continued. “It would be a no-brainer.”

Sturm has an open date for Nov. 26 in Cologne, Germany.

“A fight against Sturm would be a cash generating cow in Germany,” Akopyan opined. “Both bring in thousands of fans and would sell out the O2 Arena in Berlin in no time.”
                Source

Comentario

• Photo Gallery: Erik Morales news conference

Erik Morales took part in a news conference Wednesday in Los Angeles to formally announce his fight against Lucas Matthysse for the vacant WBC junior welterweight title on Sept. 17 in Las Vegas. The fight is on the split-site Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Victor Ortiz pay-per-view broadcast, which also features the Saul Alvarez-Alfonso Gomez fight in Los Angeles.
                  Also on the card, in Las Vegas, is a junior welterweight fight between prospects Jessie Vargas and Josesito Lopez. Vargas and Lopez also were at the news conference.
                  All photos by Gene Blevins / Hoganphotos-Golden Boy Promotions.

Comentario

• Morales says he's still crazy after all these years

VIDEO: Morales, Vargas-Lopez press conference

Watch highlights of the recent press conference/public rally announcing the Erik Morales-Lucas Matthysse and Jessie Vargas-Josesito Lopez fights at downtown L.A.'s historic Placito Olvera. Both fights will be part of the Floyd Mayweather-Victor Ortiz undercard on Sept. 17 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The video also includes a one-on-one interview with Morales, who discusses the Matthysse bout, the vacant WBC 140-pound title that is on the line and Timothy Bradley.

Comentario

• VIDEO: Jessie Vargas, Josesito Lopez interviews

Hear what Jessie Vargas and Josesito Lopez had to say about their 10-round junior welterweight showdown on the Sept. 17 Floyd Mayweather-Victor Ortiz pay-per-view undercard. Vargas (16-0, 9 knockouts) discusses his decision to leave longtime trainer Roger Mayweather and take on Roberto Alcazar, who he believes will enhance his style and have him ready for his Sept. 17 challenge. Lopez (29-3, 17 KOs) says he's a "young veteran" and in the prime of his career.
                      Both aggressive boxer-punchers are confident of victory.

Comentario

• Esta es la pelea en la que Mayweather tiene serias posibilidades de perder, ojala se dé...

Khan says fight with Mayweather could fill 85,000-seat Wembley Stadium

Amir Khan is convinced a showdown with Floyd Mayweather Jr. next year would attract an 85,000-plus capacity crowd if staged at Wembley Stadium in London. The WBA and IBF junior welterweight beltholder reckons he has just one more outing left as a 140-pounder, probably against the winner of the Erik Morales-Lucas Matthysse battle for the vacant WBC title on Sept. 17.
                        Thereafter, the British star, 24, insists he will move up a division and that a proposed clash with the undefeated Mayweather has already been penciled in for some time in 2012.
                        And Khan, who stopped Zab Judah last month in Las Vegas to lift the IBF title, believes that match-up would hold such huge appeal in the UK that it could easily fill the England soccer team’s national stadium at Wembley, north west London.
                        "There are some big names left for me but I really think there is only one more fight for me in this division as it’s hard for me to gets fights at 140 pounds, " said the Bolton boxer on Sky Sports News. “The winner of the fight for the vacant WBC title could be my next opponent. Or there is the mandatory challenger for my IBF title, a guy who turned me down before, Lamont Peterson.
                        "I will take one more fight, then I will move to the 147-pound division where there are more challenges. I’m now the No. 1 at 140 pounds, so I am moving in the right direction. I have Freddie Roach advising me and I have my team around me advising me on the right things.
                        “I just want to keep busy and active,” Khan continued. “Every young fighter wants to fight the best and Floyd is the best. There is also Manny Pacquiao, but I can’t fight him because I train with him and we are very good friends.
                        “But Floyd is a possibility. In the next 12 months that could happen and what a huge fight that would be if we bring it to the UK. Floyd has said he would like to fight at Wembley Stadium and I’m sure with two fighters, like Floyd and myself, it would be a sell out."

Comentario

• Floyd Mayweather hosting an open workout in his Las Vegas gym in preparation for Victor Ortiz on September 17, 2011. British media in town for Amir Khan vs Zab Judah was invited to this workout.

Comentario

• VAYA PUTA LOCURA. Un malabarista de los puños.

Comentario

• Qué hijoputa qué manera de moverse

Comentario

• Es una barbaridad el hombre.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X