Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncios todavía.

Spoilers MMA (para eventos sin PBP&RESULTS)

Colapsar
Este tema ha sido cerrado
X
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

Me estoy chupando todos los Bellators de esta temporada y la que viene no me la pierdo ni de coña (esta temporada solo vi el Eddi vs Chadler que era antes de algún UFC, creo), muchos me están molando más que algunos UFC's y eso que UFC ha tenido una temporada cojonuda. Ahora veía el Bellator 52 (del primer combate de Cosmo Alexandre), veo robazo de los buenos en la pelea con el karateka ese, pero aún así, eventezo, qué bueno!

Comentario

Por elite 3

Grove derrota a ‘Minowaman’ en ProElite 3; McMann se mantiene invicta.

Playing off his nine-inch height and 7.5-inch reach advantage, Kendall Grove had no problems with Ikuhisa Minowa. Grove (14-9) dictated the standup and dominated Minowa on the mat, as he claimed a lopsided unanimous decision against the 2009 Dream Super Hulk grand prix winner in the ProElite 3 headliner on Saturday at the Neil S. Blaisdell Center in Honolulu. All three cageside judges scored it 30-27 for the 29-year-old Hawaiian. The defeat snapped Minowa’s five-fight winning streak and spoiled the Pride Fighting Championships veteran’s debut on American soil. Grove stuck Minowa (52-33-8) with straight rights, jabs and intermittent front kicks to the body. Outside of a first-round takedown, he stayed off his back and out of the Japanese professional wrestler’s wheelhouse, steering clear of the vaunted leg locks for which “Minowaman” has become known. Rounds two and three were decidedly one-sided, as Grove thwarted takedowns, assumed top position, threatened with chokes and attacked with elbows to the body and punches to the head. His body triangle was particularly effective, as his long legs allowed him to remain attached to Minowa’s back for vast stretches of the fight. Still, Grove’s inability to end it proved frustrating. “I was trying to finish him, but from the back, he’s tough; he defends well,” he said. “I should have finished him.” Grove, who won Season 3 of “The Ultimate Fighter” reality series, has rattled off back-to-back wins since being released by the Ultimate Fighting Championship. “I’m a fighter. I’ll fight whoever you want me to fight,” he said. “That’s my job. I don’t duck guys.”

RESULTADOS PRO-ELITE 3 :

Match 1st Fighter VS 2nd Fighter Method Round Time
      1 Sean Rush Winner Jaymes Schulte Loser Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) 1 2:37
      2 Collin Mansanas Winner Bryson Kamaka Loser Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) 1 2:27
      3 Toby Misech Winner Steven Saito Loser TKO (Knees) 1 1:53
      4 Tatsuya Mizuno Winner Ilima Maiava Loser Submission (Arm-Triangle Choke) 2 1:47
      5 Brent Schermerhorn Winner Kaleo Gambill Loser KO (Punch) 1 0:45
      6 Patrick Cummins Winner Tasi Edwards Loser Submission (Arm-Triangle Choke) 1 4:01
      7 Ryan Martinez Winner Cody Griffin Loser Decision (Unanimous) 3 5:00
      8 Richard Odoms Winner Jake Heun Loser Submission (Neck Crank) 2 1:56
      9 Sara McMann Winner Hitomi Akano Loser Decision (Unanimous) 3 5:00
      10 Kendall Grove Winner Ikuhisa Minowa Loser Decision (Unanimous) 3 5:00

GROVE VS MINOWA:

ODOMS VS HEUN

SCHERMERHON VS GAMBILL

Última edición por Invitado; 01-22-2012, 10:23 AM.

Comentario

Comentario

te encanta eh lol

Comentario

fijate en lo que le pasa a Neymar despues del KO... wet dreams!!!!

Comentario

Es buenisimo, me encantaria ver la cara de Gambill viendose en la repeticion jajajaja eso si es saber perder con alegria!

Comentario

Como te fijas Mongolizador jajaja

Lo de Minowa me toca la moral. Voy a ver esa decisión como ha sido.

Comentario

MFC 32 - Bitter Rivals

Match 1st Fighter VS 2nd Fighter Method Round Time
                  1 Brendan Kornberger
                  Winner
                  Allen Hope
                  Loser
                  TKO (Punches to the Body) 1 4:45
                  2 Matt Jelly
                  Winner
                  Garret Nybakken
                  Loser
                  Decision (Split) 3 5:00
                  3 Dan Ring
                  Winner
                  James Haddad
                  Loser
                  Decision (Majority) 3 5:00
                  4 Jamie Toney
                  Winner
                  Kyle Jackson
                  Loser
                  Decision (Unanimous) 3 5:00
                  5 Nathan Coy
                  Winner
                  Dhiego Lima
                  Loser
                  6 Ryan McGillivray
                  Winner
                  Diego Bautista
                  Loser
                  Submission (Armbar) 3 2:25
                  7 Antonio McKee
                  Winner
                  Brian Cobb
                  Loser
                  8 Wilson Gouveia
                  Winner
                  Dwayne Lewis
                  Loser
                  TKO (Punches) 2 3:19

Comentario

eventos extraños donde los haya.

Comentario

UFC Veteran Jay Silva Chokes Out Kendall Grove At SCC 4

by Kid Nate on Feb 17, 2012 4:00 PM EST in MMA Events

UFC veteran Jay Silva became the first man to ever submit Ultimate Fighter winner Kendall Grove* last night at Superior Cage Combat 4 in Las Vegas, Nevada. In the co-main event (also featuring two UFC vets) lightweight John Gundersonsubmitted Justin Buchholz to take the SCC LW title.
                      Sherdog was at the scene:
                      Silva didn't just walk right through his much taller opponent; he had some difficulty in dealing with Grove's long reach and quick hands. Grove landed several thudding kicks to Silva's leg and his jab and hooks were causing his opponent some grief. Still, the Huntington Beach, Calif.-based fighter was resilient and wanted to stand and bang with Grove whenever he could.
                      He got his wish in the second, and it paid dividends as an errant right hand landed on Grove's temple, buckling his legs. "Da Spyder" tried to regroup and hide the fact that he was hurt, but his rubbery legs betrayed him and he eventually crumbled to the canvas. Silva (8-5) pounced and doled out a vicious attack, but Grove (14-10) was able to survive and pull guard. However, Silva scrambled out and latched on the choke, ending the fight when Grove was rendered unconscious.
                      * In an MMA bout. A BE reader informed me that Grove has been submitted in a grappling contest by Marcus Wilson (video).
                      Complete results:
                      Jay Silva def. Kendall Grove via Submission (Arm-Triangle Choke) at 1:52 of Round 2.
                      John Gunderson def. Justin Buchholz via submission (Kimura)at 2:34 of Round 3.
                      Jamie Yager def. Danny Davis Jr. via unanimous decision.
                      Paulo Goncalves Silva def. Dominique Robinson via unanimous decision.
                      Brandon Bender def. Marlin Weikel via submission (Triangle Choke) at 2:30 of Round 3.
                      Walter Harris def. Anthony Hamilton via KO at 1:15 of Round 1.
                      Jimmy Jones def. Joao Victor via submission (Rear-Naked Choke) at 3:49 of Round 3.

39 comments

Comentario

vaya 2 paquetorros.

Comentario

La hija de George Lucas ganó el título de Deep acompañada en la entrada al ring por el mismísimo Darth Vader y un retén de Stormtroopers.

Comentario

q locura jajajajajjajajajajj

Comentario

es la madre de todos los crossover!!!!
                              "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
                              sigpic

Comentario

Ayer también tuvo lugar el KSW 18 con peleas como (enlace on-line)
                                Valentijn Overeem vs. Marcin Różalski http://www.fightvideomma.com/2012/02...-rozalski.html
                                Jan Błachowicz vs. Mario Miranda http://www.fightvideomma.com/2012/02...icz-fight.html
                                Artur Sowiński vs. Curt Warburton http://www.fightvideomma.com/2012/02...ski-fight.html
                                Dean Amasinger vs. Maciej Jewtuszko http://www.fightvideomma.com/2012/02...amasinger.html
                                Anzor Azhiev vs. Cenzig Dana http://www.fightvideomma.com/2012/02...ght-video.html

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X