• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• 10 razones por las que Pride es mejor que UFC

Fuente: Fightsport

10 REASONS WHY PRIDE IS BETTER THAN UFC

Better fighters, better rules, and more exciting fights are just some of the reasons most MMA fans feel PRIDE is better then the UFC.

Commentary by Akira Yamazaki

Hey everyone, I decided I'm going to list my top ten reasons why I enjoy watching PRIDE FC over the UFC. I just want to share my opinion about the old age question - what organization is better. Well, I think it's PRIDE FC. Keep in mind, I still like the UFC, it's my second favorite MMA organization, I just think PRIDE is a little better.

1. Talent - PRIDE just has better talent. They have 3 out of 4 of the best HW's in the world. The LHW division is stacked and Bushido has 4 out of 5 (except for Shaolin)

2. Ring - I enjoy watching fighters in the ring more than a cage. The cage can be used as a weapon for a good wrestler, allowing the striker to lose. It's hard to view sometimes and the ring just has a more professional feeling to it.

3. Audiences - Let's face it, a lot of the UFC audience is toothless rednecks who want to see blood. They boo at good fighters and grappling cuz they dont understand it. UFC targets this audience too because it can't be mainstream with just the UG members. Pride has the best audience and targets everybody.

4. Rules - No knees to the head, etc. are UFC rules that I wish were changed. The fights would be more exciting, imo.

5. Consistant - Pride is consistant with all it's shows and you know to expect a great event. UFC has great cards on some months, and terrible ones other times.

6. No B.S. Celebrities - I hate when UFC tries to promote themselves by showing "who's in the audience". It's lame to interview them. I would much rather hear from someone like sherdog from ringside seats, not a dumb celeb who knows jack sh*t about MMA. It's so retarded to hear who Vin Diesel thinks is going to win, when the average UG'er knows he doesn't know sh*t.

7. Match Making - This could fall into the talent catagory, but Pride does incredible match making. Also, they let the fans decide the matches (although its the japanese fans, it's still considerate). Pride could of staged Arona x Shogun / Silva x Overeem, so SIlva gets the easier opponent to the final, but thanks to Pride's incredible match making, we get a fresh Silva vs. a fresh Arona!!

8. Money - This isn't UFC's fault, but Pride has the green to buy whoever they want. Since Pride has a bigger budget, we get to see olympic champions, top notch fighters from all around the world. UFC is mainly Americans, not that its bad or their fault, IMO, i just enjoy watching fighters from all around the world.

9. More Events - UFC holds 5-7 shows a year, since the birth of Bushido, Pride holds more shows. And it's not like they "save" their good fights, they have awesome cards on each one of their shows.

10. Tournaments - I'm a big fan of the tournaments, thats how i got into MMA, the old school tournaments. UFC cant do tournaments because of money. And their last HORRIBLE tournament where Uno and BJ met in the finals to a lackluster draw was it. Pride has the best MW and HW in the world compete. It's not UFC fault, it's just another reason why i like Pride better.
    Pride
    0%
    UFC
    0%

10 razones por las que Pride es mejor que UFC

El q lo comenta es un japones verdad? jejeje
    Ahora en serio, yo tambien prefiero el Pride, pero combates buenos los hay en los 2 sitios.

Comentario

Pride es mucho mejor que el UFC por mil razones , destacando que tiene mejores luchadores, hacen mejores shows , etc.

Sin embargo el UFC tiene una cualidad frente al Pride, y es que hace combates mucho más equilibrados. En el Pride casi adivinamos el round y metodo de muchos combates cosa que en UFC no es tan facil. Luego otra pequeña pega del Pride es que ellos a veces buscan mas Japon VS The World que un buen combate.

Comentario

AUPA PRIDE :D

Mejores reglas, mejor espectaculo, mejores luchadores... en fin..MEJOR

Comentario

He añadido una encuesta para ver cual es el preferido, aunque me da la impresion de que va a ganar el Pride con bastante diferencia.

Comentario

Gana el PRIDE por TKO 8)

Comentario

Esta discusión me encanta! UFC.. por 10.000 razones... expondre en mi opinion unas pocas.

Comentario

Pues me uno a mi compañero de fatigas y I LOVE UFC!!

Me engancha mas, me da mas espectáculo, es mas macarra!! Las ring girls....pues igual me puede el Pride en ese aspecto...

1% RULES

Comentario

[quote="sanka"]Esta discusión me encanta! UFC.. por 10.000 razones... expondre en mi opinion unas pocas.

Comentario

No hay nada como ver a wanderlei pisando cabezas !!!!!!!! :D :lol:

Y no creo que haya luchador en el UFC que pudiese ganarle a fedor o a crocop y compañias...

Comentario

[quote="admin"][quote="sanka"]Esta discusión me encanta! UFC.. por 10.000 razones... expondre en mi opinion unas pocas.

Comentario

:D

Comentario

GANA IVC por goleada.

Saludos. XP

Comentario

Ahora tengo q marcharme... pero despues contesto...

Sanka... voy a desterrarte del msn con lo del SPEAKER ... frommmm ruuuxiiiaaa emelianenkOooOoo fiiiiieeeeedooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!

P R I D E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

PD. No podia faltar valetudo apoyando Brasil :lol:
                            To Perita Style

Comentario

sanka estoy con admin en todo....y eso de los chutes a 4 si son para saber lo fuerte q es el cuello....los puños q son pues pa lo mismo?....en ufc al no tener patadas en 4 es ventaja pa los wrestlers y mucho...en pride no arian tanta intentona cerda para derribar porq stomp & so0ccerkick.....y el ring mas tecnico y sin amarrar las luchas

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X