Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Coleccion prowrestling

WWE SMACKDOWN - 4/9/2009

Cards:
    Interview CM Punk and Matt Hardy

Finlay & The Great Khali vs. Kane & Mike Knox

Interview Vince McMahon and Teddy Long.

Interview Maria, Eve and Michelle McCool.

IC Title:
    John Morrison vs. Rey Mysterio (c)

Interview R-Truth speak of Drew McIntyre.

Maria & Eve vs. Natalya & Layla.
    C.M. Punk vs. Matt Hardy

WWE SUPERSTARS 3/9/2009

The Hart Dynasty and Natalya team up to take on Cryme Tyme and Eve in a six person main event, William Regal brings his army to the ring as he takes on Tyler Reks, and Evan Bourne squares off against The Masterpiece!

Evan Bourne vs. "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters

William Regal (w. Vladimir Kozlov & Ezekiel Jackson) vs. Tyler Reks

Six Person Mixed Tag Match: Cryme Tyme & Eve Torres vs. The Hart Dynasty & Natalya

Re: WWE

WWE.fightsol.com

Comentario

keep the forum clean pls!
      "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
      sigpic

Comentario

Pues a mi me mola jajaj

gracias principiante, keep'em coming ;)

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por teseo
          Pues a mi me mola jajaj

gracias principiante, keep'em coming ;)

sigpic

Comentario

Venga hombre merrill, no me digas que no tienes tu pequeño lado friki, que no te gusta ver a los vitaminados estos haciendo el tontuco en fardahuevos jaja yo soy de los que ya seguian a Hulk Hogan y al Ultimate Warrior, y Batista y Rey Misterio son dignos herederos :D

Comentario

Nunca se sabe,igual viendo estos eventos descubrimos a la nueva estrella del ufc,Jajajaja

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por teseo
                Venga hombre merrill, no me digas que no tienes tu pequeño lado friki, que no te gusta ver a los vitaminados estos haciendo el tontuco en fardahuevos jaja yo soy de los que ya seguian a Hulk Hogan y al Ultimate Warrior, y Batista y Rey Misterio son dignos herederos :D
                claro tio si yo era de hulk y mi hermano del ultimo guerrero (ironica traduccion de "ultimate") pero estos ultimos han llegado con las mma ya muy consolidadas en la red (o mejor dicho, con la red muy consolidada), y no solo es que no me mole, si no que ya creo que son la razon por la que las mma no triunfen en un pais tan politicamente corrrecto com este....

(joder que risa gordi tiroteado)
                sigpic

Comentario

Por Picard, nada menos,jajaja

Comentario

Re: Coleccion de wrestling

Colección de wrestling?? ahi t'as pasao.

PROwrestling please.

Comentario

Re: Coleccion prowrestling

Undefeated MMA fighter Bobby Lashley told New York ESPN Radio 1050 that he has officially signed with the TNA wrestling promotion. Lashley will continue to compete in MMA in addition to the pro wrestling.

Here is what he said about returning to pro wrestling:

"I just signed with TNA. It's a big thing because I am fighting and my main drive and all my focus has been with fighting and it still is. I trying telling people that I left wrestling so abruptly a couple years ago and the fans kind of threw their hands up. I left and they were like, man, what about us? Why did you just leave? I was at the top of my game. I always wanted to come back to wrestling , but I still wanted to fight, so it was like, how do you do both? I talked with Dixie Carter, the owner of TNA, and she was really, really helpful and she wanted to actually help out my MMA career and give me an opportunity to give back to professional wrestling. With their schedule, they only do four days a month. My schedule this week is Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and I?m done for the entire month and can concentrate on my fighting. It works out real well."

Lashley also talked about the current UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar and a possible match-up between the two in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/v/Y1gyxnRCWe4

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X