X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• martial arts game

Hi,
    We're a team of young people from all over the world and we are working on a freeware fighting game for pc. (It's not a commercial project, we do not earn money with that, it's just for fun :D ).
    Since 2003 we try to find people from different countries who want to help us with the game or who wants to be a playable character
    in our fighting game. All characters in the game are "real people", that means that we are able to create game characters exactly looking like the real person.
    We are still searching for people who wants to be a playable character in the game. (You should have some experience in a fighting style (karate, boxing, kickboxing, tae-kwon-do, wrestling, jiujitsu, judo ... ) but you don't have to be a professional fighter). If you want to know more about that, please send us a mail with some basic info about you and your fighting style to ugfighting@yahoo.de or visit our website at

There you can download a game-demo and a short videofile of the game.
    Also if you want to help us with the programming, game-graphics, sound effects and character animation or you want to cooperate in other ways with us, please
    let us know.

Thanks a lot,
    Kenny

martial arts game

y lo que mas me impresiona es que saludan los ingleses con hi y lo mismo te tan diciendo hi lipollas ¿no?

Comentario

martial arts game

Y los que somos "monoling
      Como no sabia que era imposible, fué y lo hizo...

Comentario

martial arts game

[quote="marveluss"]Y los que somos "monoling

Comentario

martial arts game

Ami si me ponen con super-poderes no me importa salir en el juego ! :D

Comentario

martial arts game

jajajajaja ami q me ponga con un punch, knee & stomp buenos y ya ta

Comentario

martial arts game

Pues a mi que me ponga con mi azada y en vez de tirar hondas de energia tiraré piedras con la honda. Mis golpes con el pie serán pisotones y patadas a los hue... y cada vez que me pille la espalda algo de guerra quimica por mi parte,jeje

Comentario

martial arts game

YO YA HE MANDADO EL PERFIL DEL LUCHADOR A VER SI ME LO HACEN

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X