X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• www.strikeandsubmit.com

Hola amigos,

I am President of www.strikeandsubmit.com and we are a fairly new MMA Online Academy.
    We feature Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced techniques in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Muay
    Thai, Tae Kwon Do and Boxing. Our instructors have the highest credentials within their
    respective martial art.

As our business model is evolving, currently, we offer FREE online registrations for our beginner
    MMA content. With your FREE registration you have access to over 75 videos showing you the
    fundamentals of MMA, a FREE personal profile and the ability to upload your own technique videos
    for our masters to review, grade and personally comment back to you! You then have the option
    to move up in Belt Class (Intermediate level videos) etc.

We are adding many new tools regarding communication between all of our members for example
    Blogs, Comments, Adding Friends and Instant Messaging and Community Chat Rooms.

This is my first attempt at reaching out to the MMA community in hopes of establishing a professional
    relationship. We have been in communication with ALL MMA clothing companies, magazines and other
    MMA websites regarding our fresh concept of supplemental MMA instruction.

With registered users already from all corners of the globe, we wish to partner with the entire MMA world.
    Our mission is not to intrude on others in the MMA business, but to promote and bring MMA into the limelight
    as the newest, freshest and fastest growing sport in the world with everyone.

Please contact me for Strike and Submit content for your magazines, web-cross promotions, affiliate programs
    and general questions.

Visit our home page www.strikeandsubmit.com and please add us to your Facebook, Myspace, Twitter etc...

Franc Alonso
    President

franc@strikeandsubmit.com

Re: www.strikeandsubmit.com

esto va en serio¿?

Comentario

Re: www.strikeandsubmit.com

mmmmmmmmmm no!!!(ironic mode on)

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X