Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Sobre la 50/50

Articulo de Ryan Hall (posiblemente otro de los mayores desarrolladores de esta guardia despues de los hermanos Mendes)

The 50/50 Controversy
    Wednesday, September 16th, 2009 @ 2:59 am

The 50/50 Controversy
    by Ryan Hall

As many of you are aware, 50/50 guard has come under fire recently from many in the Jiu-Jitsu community, in large part for its use in the Pan and Mundial tournaments as an attempted strategy to dethrone 4-time consecutive featherweight champion Rubens

Re: Sobre la 50/50

100% de acuerdo.
    "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
    sigpic

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por Pewee
      What allows Roger Gracie to be so dominant, almost never losing a position even against the most elite of competition? Is it a specific move that he knows which all others seemingly do not? I could be wrong, but I do not believe this to be the case. Instead, I think we can all agree that the true skill of Jiu-Jitsu is not in one move or series of moves, but rather in movement itself, the ability to understand balance, timing, base, and other fundamental skills that allow a fighter to protect him or herself while putting their opponent in danger.
      Esto es una perla...

Comentario

Re: Sobre la 50/50 y la INVENTED GUARD

Aqui otro articulo pero este sobre la INVERTED GUARD

The Inverted Guard
        The inverted guard

Comentario

What allows Roger Gracie to be so dominant, almost never losing a position even against the most elite of competition? Is it a specific move that he knows which all others seemingly do not? I could be wrong, but I do not believe this to be the case. Instead, I think we can all agree that the true skill of Jiu-Jitsu is not in one move or series of moves, but rather in movement itself, the ability to understand balance, timing, base, and other fundamental skills that allow a fighter to protect him or herself while putting their opponent in danger.
          Esto es una perla...
          Por?

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X