Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• New interview with Sakuraba

de sherdog forums, traducido de dreamofficial.

----- Ito39;s been a half year since your last fight.
    Saku: Wow youo39;re right. Ito39;s been over six months huh. Time goes by quickly when you get older. (laughter) It doesno39;t feel like ito39;s been six months. When I broke a bone before (DREAM.4), I didno39;t fight for six months and didno39;t do any physical activities throughout. But this time around I haveno39;t had any serious injuries so Io39;ve been able to do some training. Io39;m in pretty good condition.

----- Your opponent for DREAM.14 is Ralek Gracie. Whato39;s your impression of him?
    Saku: Well, I just know how big he is. Heo39;s around 95 kg, right? Man, I hate fighting bigger guys~

----- Your fight is a 88 kg catchweight bout. How much do you weigh right now?
    Saku: Around 85 kg. And so ito39;s safe to say that Ralek will cut weight to make 88 kg and will be heavier on fight day, right? Damn, I need to renegotiate.(laughter)

----- Whato39;s your impression of Raleko39;s fight game?
    Saku: Io39;ve seen some footage, but it was from a while ago and I dono39;t remember much of it.

----- Just like DREAM.12, the cage will be used this time again.
    Saku: That doesno39;t bother me much. The cage didno39;t come into play last time, and ito39;s not like I have a counter-plan. When Io39;ve been training in the cage here at this dojo, ito39;s rare to get shoved against the cage or to shove my opponent into the cage. So I want to keep those situations in mind when I train.

----- Sasahara EP said that Sakuraba is undefeated in the cage.
    Saku: But Io39;ve only had two fights in the cage. (laughter)

----- Whato39;s your preference? Ring? Cage?
    Saku: It feels like a wall is formed in a cage, so if I had to choose one I like the ring better.

----- At the press conference, you hinted that you have a special move designed for the cage, "Kanaami Taro"?
    Saku: That move isno39;t really just for the cage. Ito39;s a technique designed to be used when youo39;re alongside the edge of the ring or cage. Io39;ve used it during training, but not yet in a fight. Thinking about it now, thereo39;s been times when I couldo39;ve locked on the move in a fight. But at that time I wasno39;t really that comfortable with it so I wasno39;t able to use it.

----- Could we see the move against Ralek?
    Saku: Io39;ve been incorporating it into my training as much as possible so I can be ready to use to if the opportunity is there.

----- The fans obviously focus in on the "Sakuraba vs Gracie family" rivalry.
    Saku: Yeah. But to me, I dono39;t really see it like that. Ito39;s not like ito39;s the same one fighter when you talk about the Gracie family. Io39;ll leave it to the fans. I will train very hard and go fight.

----- So in your mind, the focus is on doing your best on fight day.
    Saku: Yeah, Io39;ve been working hard to make sure I can be at my best. Also, I need to make sure that I watch the new Evangelion DVD.

----- So it only starts after you watch that huh. (laughter)
    Saku: Io39;m going to watch it a few times. Io39;ll cry and cry again and then Io39;ll be ready to fight!

----- Switching topics, you were at ASTRA and got on stage to send your farewell message to Yoshida. What did you think about his fight?
    Saku: To see someone the same age as me retire makes me feel lonely. But he went out banging at the end of the fight, didno39;t he.

----- Yes, Yoshida and Nakamura had a furious exchange of punches.
    Saku: Watching that made me think that I need to do my best. Yoshida-san has retired, but I want to keep doing this as long as I can.

----- Lastly, is there anything you want to say to the fans?
    Saku: Please let me graduate from the Gracies. (laughter)

Re: New interview with Sakuraba

Gracias hermanito, esta muy bien la entrevista.
    Hay ganas de ver ese "movimiento especial" que se ha inventado jejeje El tema de la retirada parece que de momento no lo tiene contemplado... pero deberia plantearselo en serio.
    Ralek tranquilamente se presenta en la lucha con 10 kilos mas que Saku el dia de su combate.

Comentario

Sakuraba puede balbucear silabas sin orden ni concierto, que siempre sera "palabra de Dios". Pero que suerte tenemos de poder compartir época con este superhombre!

Comentario

Cierto amigo BIO, muy cierto.

Comentario

Sakuraba puede balbucear silabas sin orden ni concierto, que siempre sera "palabra de Dios". Pero que suerte tenemos de poder compartir época con este superhombre!

AMEN, las MMA deben muchisimo a Sakuraba.

SAKURABA 100%

Comentario

que gran tio siempre respetuoso desde luego todo amante de las MMA debe respetar y adorar la actitud de este tio!! war saku!!aunque cada vez que sale a luchar tememos por su vida jajaja
            sigpic

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X