Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncios todavía.

Actualidad UFC Vol. I (Jul 2010 - Dic 2013)

Colapsar
Este tema ha sido cerrado
X
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Chael Sonnen se enfrenta una suspension indefinida: http://mmaweekly.com/chael-sonnens-i...mpt-retirement

Comentario

• Sería la hostia como entrenador del TUF! seguro que no sería como el de esta temporada!

Comentario

• Algunas palabras de Rashad sobre Yudas Priest:

"I kinda overheard a conversation. I was talking to Jon and he said in a way that he wasn't having the surgery and I was like 'wow!' He said something to me and it matched up with what I overheard and I was like 'so he's not gonna have surgery?' Pretty much he pulled out of a fight without even needing to have surgery and for me, knowing how the UFC operates, it's usually first, second, third opinions. You don't just get one opinion and that's that. If you say you have an injury, you go see your doctor and then you talk to the UFC about it and go see their doctor and go from there. I've never heard of a fighter pulling out of a fight on such a one-sided basis. Usually the UFC will be like 'ok, come and see our doctors and see if you need surgery.' Something stinks about this. It don't sound right."

I saw Jon this past week at the fighter summit and we were at the same location. He pulled me to the side and he said "Rashad, I need to talk to you, I think things are getting out of control" I thought it was pretty mature for the young guy instead of just ignoring me. First thing he said was 'I just wanna be the first to tell you is I'm gonna destroy you, I'm gonna annihilate you and I'm gonna show the world you're overrated. I'm gonna punish you and you'll be my first highlight reel knockout' and I just started laughing.

You brought me out here to tell me you're gonna destroy me? Let's not even talk about how stupid that sounds.Why would you wanna come way over here to say that in private. Furthermore, how did you even come up with that? He's like 'Rashad, remember when I was catching you knees and elbows in training' but I said 'I was simulating Bader. I wasn't trying to beat you, Jon. I was simulating Bader and what he might do' I told him, 'do you remember when I held you down and I was slapping you and punching you in the face and you were underneath me and you couldn't move and then you looked me in the eye and said 'Ok, can we get up now?' and I said 'No Jon, if you quit now, you'll quit in the fight. You gotta earn your way up,'' so we fought some more and you couldn't move some more and you said 'can you help me?' and I said 'No, you have to earn your way up' and we go for a little bit longer and you still can't get up so you roll on your back to let me choke you out thinking I'd let you up and be satisfied with that but I didn't. I continued to make you work up.' I said 'do you remember that?' and he said "yeah, I remember that' and I said 'that's why you don't want to fight me' and he was just lost for words for a second and he told me, 'Rashad, you just motivating me. You don't know what you started' and it just went like that and it just ended when a couple people from our parties separated the two of us. He couldn't let it go."

"There's no doubt in my mind Jon ducked me in this fight. Jon knows it and I know it. There's really know way around it. It's hard for me to imagine with Jon thinking he's so great and that he thinks he can beat me but it's just odd. When you don't take a fight with somebody for one reason or another, that's one thing, but to make up an injury, say you have an injury and you go as far as to say you'll have surgery and then you don't have it. That's clearly a sign that you don't want to fight somebody."

Former UFC 205 champ, Rashad Evans, was recently featured on mmamania.com’s Pro MMA Radio. While on the show he discussed the ongoing feud between him and former teammate Jon Jones.

Originally scheduled to fight each other at UFC 133, Rashad Evans was forced to accept a new opponent in the form of the undefeated Phil Davis when Jones announced his intentions to have corrective surgery on an injured hand that has been ailing him since his college wrestling days.

Almost immediately following the announcement of the Evans vs. Davis bout, Jones came out publicly and stated he has opted to not have the invasive surgery and is actively seeking his next opponent. This is a story that is obviously not jiving well with Rashad Evans.

Now, having lost his second shot at a belt due to injury, Evans has apparently given up on his chase for the most coveted title in all of MMA. Once friends and training partners, that belt tarnished the relationship between the two, now of which is obviously beyond repair.

The former crown jewel of Greg Jacksons stable, Rashad Evans, was forced out of the gym when Jones all but took his place at the training facility and booked the fight with Evans.

If what Rashad disclosed on this radio show is true, one could make an argument that Jones may have in fact not been as confident as one might think in the lead up to the proposed teammate vs. teammate bout. If what Evans said is true, he may have a blue print figured out to beat the current champ and regain his title.

While reps from the Jones camp, deny that any “ducking” has taken place, it is interesting to hear Rashad’s take on events with details such as this.

Comentario

• joder con yudas! tampoco se si creermelo del todo pero de ser cierto ese combate estaría reñido en mi escala personal si ya Sugar me parece un tio deleznable con su actitud chulesca la del "niño prodijio" no te quiero ni contar sería un gran combate en el que no sabría por quien quiero que "PIERDA".
          sigpic

Comentario

• Hermes Franca arrestado por multiples cargos de abuso sexual. Ya puedo morir... ya lo he visto todo.

Fuente: http://mmajunkie.com/news/23658/herm...xual-abuse.mma

Comentario

• ha sido publicado el scorecard del GSP-Shields con los rounds que gano cada uno.

PD. por favor decidme que no es tan intuitivo como parece y que usan el fightmetric por lo menos.

Comentario

• Zuffa tiene la vista puesta en G4, un canal de cable que pretenden comprar.

Noticia en New York Times
                Noticia en The Wall Street Journal

Y esto ha enfriado aún más las negociaciones de renovación con SpikeTV. El contrato expira a finales de 2011, y las partes llevan cerca de un año sentadas sin llegar a un acuerdo. Hasta ahora, los derechos de TUF y algunas peleas preliminares de UFC le costaban al canal de Viacom unos 170 millones de dólares anuales. Zuffa pretende que la nueva cifra sea de 325 millones anuales, muy por encima de lo que está dispuesto a pagar el canal.

Mientras tanto, los ejecutivos de SpikeTV empiezan a barajar otras opciones. Entre ellas, llevarse las retransmisiones de Bellator FC, hasta ahora en MTV2, también de Viacom, para su parrilla.

Comentario

• Originalmente escrito por theperfectfighter Ver mensaje
                  Algunas palabras de Rashad sobre Yudas Priest:

"I kinda overheard a conversation. I was talking to Jon and he said in a way that he wasn't having the surgery and I was like 'wow!' He said something to me and it matched up with what I overheard and I was like 'so he's not gonna have surgery?' Pretty much he pulled out of a fight without even needing to have surgery and for me, knowing how the UFC operates, it's usually first, second, third opinions. You don't just get one opinion and that's that. If you say you have an injury, you go see your doctor and then you talk to the UFC about it and go see their doctor and go from there. I've never heard of a fighter pulling out of a fight on such a one-sided basis. Usually the UFC will be like 'ok, come and see our doctors and see if you need surgery.' Something stinks about this. It don't sound right."
                  o8230;

I saw Jon this past week at the fighter summit and we were at the same location. He pulled me to the side and he said "Rashad, I need to talk to you, I think things are getting out of control" I thought it was pretty mature for the young guy instead of just ignoring me. First thing he said was 'I just wanna be the first to tell you is I'm gonna destroy you, I'm gonna annihilate you and I'm gonna show the world you're overrated. I'm gonna punish you and you'll be my first highlight reel knockout' and I just started laughing.

You brought me out here to tell me you're gonna destroy me? Let's not even talk about how stupid that sounds.Why would you wanna come way over here to say that in private. Furthermore, how did you even come up with that? He's like 'Rashad, remember when I was catching you knees and elbows in training' but I said 'I was simulating Bader. I wasn't trying to beat you, Jon. I was simulating Bader and what he might do' I told him, 'do you remember when I held you down and I was slapping you and punching you in the face and you were underneath me and you couldn't move and then you looked me in the eye and said 'Ok, can we get up now?' and I said 'No Jon, if you quit now, you'll quit in the fight. You gotta earn your way up,'' so we fought some more and you couldn't move some more and you said 'can you help me?' and I said 'No, you have to earn your way up' and we go for a little bit longer and you still can't get up so you roll on your back to let me choke you out thinking I'd let you up and be satisfied with that but I didn't. I continued to make you work up.' I said 'do you remember that?' and he said "yeah, I remember that' and I said 'that's why you don't want to fight me' and he was just lost for words for a second and he told me, 'Rashad, you just motivating me. You don't know what you started' and it just went like that and it just ended when a couple people from our parties separated the two of us. He couldn't let it go."
                  o8230;

"There's no doubt in my mind Jon ducked me in this fight. Jon knows it and I know it. There's really know way around it. It's hard for me to imagine with Jon thinking he's so great and that he thinks he can beat me but it's just odd. When you don't take a fight with somebody for one reason or another, that's one thing, but to make up an injury, say you have an injury and you go as far as to say you'll have surgery and then you don't have it. That's clearly a sign that you don't want to fight somebody."
                  Yudas Jones, yudaseando...espero que Rampage le meta un buen boleón.

Salu2

Comentario

• Ojalá esta pelea se hubiese dado hace seis años y que el niñato maleducado se fuese a casa con el culo caliente para aprender a tratar con respeto a sus mayores.

Comentario

• Yudas es un hijo de puta, ojalá se mida a Hendo, tego el convencimiento absoluto de que Dan le mete una paliza que el borracho Diana le tiene que dar la Bud Light con pajita durante 3 meses.

Comentario

• Oye, que nadie se lo tome a mal, pero hay que moderar un poco el tono TODOS.

Se echó a una persona del foro por entrar a saco llamando farsante a un luchador. Un troll, ok, pero es que últimamente esto pasa de marrón oscuro, que si borracho, que si maricón, que si hijo de puta, que si cocainómano...

Creo -repetiré por si acaso, creo- que se puede ser gracioso, crítico o lo que se pretenda ser sin parecer uno malotes de barrio. Es por el bien común.

Comentario

• Comentario

• Originalmente escrito por teseo Ver mensaje
                            Es por el bien común.
                            Has visto Hot Fuzz? Si la has visto sabrás porqué lo digo.

Si no la has visto... no tardes XD

A mi Jones no me cae mal, propone cosas y da espectaculo... ¿Es un bocas? OK, pero lo que me importa es dentro del Ring... Mas Jones y menos Rashads mascarejas.

Comentario

• Dicho esto,,,

AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU con Rampage a muerteee !!!

Comentario

• Lo veré a ver ;)

Lo del tono no es en plan "que nadie diga tacos", pero hombre, es que últimamente veo la cosa un poco exagerada, que si Fedor puto gordo, que si Rogan cocainómano, Carwin maricón, ahora esto de Jones... que yo entiendo que el tono es jocoso, pero se sale un poco de madre creo yo

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X