*PBP & Results* UFC 168: WEIDMAN vs. SILVA II [+18]

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Que asco le teneis a Belfort... esta en parte de cachondeo haciendo el payaso, nada mas. Happa enorme celebrando su victoria haciendo ese mismo gesto, que es el de cuando gana Barnett jajajaja que crack Browne.

Comentario

• No me digais que la lesion ( ojo, esta vez me parece mas merito de Weidman que la 1a! ) no os jodio cuando mas expectantes estabamos... Vi a Anderson en pie serio, moviendose mucho sin fintas ni subnormalidades y WEidman tenia pinta de que en el 2o no tenia miedo a quedarse un rato en pie, que putada estaba la pelea preciosa!!!

Comentario

• But such lamentations are premature with the wounds still so fresh. For now, the Weidman era truly begins.
        Man, seeing the replay of @ChrisWeidmanUFC and @SpiderAnderson @SpiderAnderson I honestly would hate to see this end his career. Best wishes
        — Dan Henderson (@danhendo) December 29, 2013
        That's a career ender. :(
        — Josh Koscheck (@JoshKoscheck) December 29, 2013
        OMG!!!!!
        — Anthony Pettis (@Showtimepettis) December 29, 2013
        I just got sick
        — Luke Rockhold (@LukeRockhold) December 29, 2013
        Oh. My. God. #ufc168
        — Joe Lauzon (@JoeLauzon) December 29, 2013
        I feel like that's the end of Silva's mma career #ufc168
        — Sarah Kaufman (@mmasarah) December 29, 2013
        OOOOOOMMMMMGGGGG IT SNAPPED IN HALF!!!!!!!!
        — Stephen Thompson (@WonderboyMMA) December 29, 2013

@SpiderAnderson will never be the same.
        — Tito Ortiz (@titoortiz) December 29, 2013
        Hate seeing an ending like that. But props to Chris for checking that kick. Feel for Anderson.
        — TJ Grant (@TJ_Grant) December 29, 2013
        The power of checking kicks @dukeroufus
        — Erik Jon Koch (@NEWBREED04) December 29, 2013
        I can't watch that again,feelings go out to Anderson #UFC168
        — Robert Whiteford (@Flyinjudoka) December 29, 2013
        Fuck
        — Matthew Brown (@IamTheImmortal) December 29, 2013
        Noooooooooo! Not like that! #UFC168
        — Jon Tuck (@JonCruzTuck) December 29, 2013
        I wouldn't wish that on anyone #UFC168 @ufc
        — Junior Hernandez (@86_JRHernandez) December 29, 2013
        Very upset that the fight ended that way. #sad
        — Demetrious Johnson (@MightyMouseUFC) December 29, 2013
        Fighting opposite stance opponents and throwing that rear leg kick is always a risky shot. The knee is always in play. Horrible to see.
        — Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) December 29, 2013
        Damn, it didn't have to end like this.
        — Joseph Benavidez (@JoeJitsu) December 29, 2013
        OMG that is fucking horrible. OMG Anderson came to fight and to end this way is just horrible for him. It was turning out for a great fight
        — Scott jorgensen (@Scottjorgensen) December 29, 2013
        NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
        — Brad Tavares (@BradTavares) December 29, 2013
        Bummer for Silva no matter what you think about him. #UFC168
        — Patrick Healy (@BamBamHealy) December 29, 2013
        So sad!!!!! That was the saddest thing I've ever seen. @SpiderAnderson one of the greatest of all time. #UFC168
        — Seth Baczynski (@Sethbmma) December 29, 2013
        Wow! Never thought i would feel sorry for #silva Crazy. #mma #ufc #ufc168
        — ROBERT DRYSDALE (@robertdrysdale) December 29, 2013
        HOLY SHIIIIIT!!!!
        — chad mendes (@chadmendes) December 29, 2013
        Feel terrible for #Silva, hats off to #Weidman for checking that leg kick like a boss...#UFC168...I'll be working my boxing...a lot...
        — Benson Henderson (@BensonHenderson) December 29, 2013
        I've never seen a fight ended due 2 great defense #UFC168F @ufc @ChrisWeidmanUFC #amazing #insane
        — Dennis Bermudez (@MenaceBermudez) December 29, 2013
        Fuck!!!!!
        — jimi manuwa (@POSTERBOYJM) December 29, 2013
        I literally wanna cry.
        — James Vick (@JamesVickMMA) December 29, 2013
        Ooooo holy shhhhhhhh omg hshsnbjjdjdjd #ufc168
        — Tony Ferguson (@TonyFergusonXT) December 29, 2013
        I'm gonna go kick a banana tree for awhile.
        — russell doane (@RussellDoane135) December 29, 2013
        Bro, i cant put it into words RT @timsylviamma: I hate seeing that
        — Bubba McDaniel (@BubbaTheMenace) December 29, 2013
        Anderson has showed up countless times n amazed fans. Truly an amazing fighter and this doesn't change his all time status. #WeAreAllHuman
        Sad to see Anderson go out like that. Hope it's not the last time we see him. Guys a Legend
        — Luke Rockhold (@LukeRockhold) December 29, 2013
        For me, he is still the greatest. And just like Ali. Tyson. And mayweather!!
        — jimi manuwa (@POSTERBOYJM) December 29, 2013
        That's nasty! So anticlimactic ! Hope Anderson's career isn't over ! http://t.co/hbdUwcJ1Gc
        — Louis Gaudinot (@LouGaudinotUFC) December 29, 2013
        Just another tough reminder on how real this sport is. Please respect what we put on the line for all you fans #UFC168
        — Cub Swanson (@CubSwanson) December 29, 2013
        =\
        — Eduardo Dantas (@DuduDantasMMA) December 29, 2013
        Anderson is the G.O.A.T my heart goes out to him, worst way possible to leave this sport so sad for someone so great!
        — Ross Pearson (@RossTheRealDeal) December 29, 2013
        Cannot Unsee. #ufc168 http://t.co/RUKli2Yqbf
        — Joe Lauzon (@JoeLauzon) December 29, 2013
        MAN! That sucks, that might end Silva's career. I hope for the best tho he's a fighter and can make it back
        — TJ Waldburger (@TJWaldburger) December 29, 2013
        Ouch!! Rough sport we're in. @ufc feel for Anderson! Congrats @ChrisWeidmanUFC
        — Urijah Faber (@UrijahFaber) December 29, 2013
        That's the fight game. It's violence at its core. Checking a leg kick with the high part of the shin is a technique.
        — Tom Kong Watson (@TomKongWatson) December 29, 2013
        Very Sad to see a injury like that happens to an athlete. I wish the best recovery to Anderson Silva.
        — Demian Maia (@demianmaia) December 29, 2013
        This is why I agree with @GeorgesStPierre for stepping away at the right time.
        This game is no joke.
        — Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) December 29, 2013
        Wishing you a speedy recovery @SpiderAnderson
        — Marcelino Evil (@KCBanditMMA) December 29, 2013
        Crying for @SpiderAnderson after his @ufc fight. Could be career ending. Not what I wanted to see tonight, from that epic Main Event. :(
        — Brian Ebersole (@TwasEbersole) December 29, 2013
        WHAT THE FUCK #UFC168
        — Pascal Krauss (@pascalkrauss) December 29, 2013
        Wow...That accurate of a checked kick hurts with shin guards on-no joke!
        — Dominick Cruz (@TheDomin8r) December 29, 2013
        :-(
        — Edson Barboza (@EdsonBarbozaJR) December 29, 2013
        I'm trying to un-see what my eyes just saw. ��
        — Phil Davis (@PhilMrWonderful) December 29, 2013
        #UFC168 wow that was nasty!!
        — Martin Kampmann (@MartinKampmann) December 29, 2013
        I NOW NEVER WANY TO KICK AGAIN WoW!!!
        — Cowboy Cerrone (@Cowboycerrone) December 29, 2013
        OMG that is the worst thing to see in this sport. :( Congrats to Chris Weidman! Anderson Silva you are still one of my All-Time Favorites!
        — Ben Saunders (@bensaundersMMA) December 29, 2013
        Wow it's over ... god bless @SpiderAnderson
        — Ian McCall (@Unclecreepymma) December 29, 2013
        My heart goes out to @SpiderAnderson hope you recover well, still a great martial artist in my eyes
        — JohnTheBull Makdessi (@JohnMakdessiMMA) December 29, 2013
        HOLY FUCK THATS GROSSSS!! #UFC168
        — Bec Rowdy Hyatt (@RowdyBec) December 29, 2013
        I wonder if the Romans watching in the Colosseum used to feel sad
        — Tom Kong Watson (@TomKongWatson) December 29, 2013
        Great #UFC168. Very classy Chris Weidman, congratulations. ! My thoughts go out to Anderson get well brother!
        — Rich Franklin (@RichFranklin) December 29, 2013
        I wanted Weidman to win, but not like that. Poor guy. #ufc168 @chrisweidman @SpiderAnderson
        — Drew Dober (@DrewDober) December 29, 2013
        Kicks r a double edge sword sometimes.
        — John Moraga (@chicanojohn) December 29, 2013
        Shit I'm definitely not going to be able to throw kicks for a little bit
        — AL IAQUINTA (@ALIAQUINTA) December 29, 2013
        Fuck man Anderson is such a great fighter I hate to see this happen!
        — isaac vallie-flagg (@IKEVF) December 29, 2013
        After seeing Vitor on camera I wonder if he'll get tested tonight. Hmmmm #UFC168
        — Yves Edwards (@thugjitsumaster) December 29, 2013
        I feel so sad for Anderson...
        — Karl Amoussou (@KarlAmoussou) December 29, 2013
        My night is ruined .I feel like a kid waiting for Santa & I see my parents putting gifts under the tree in the middle of the night! #UFC168
        — Derek Brunson (@DerekBrunsonMMA) December 29, 2013
        How disgusting was that!? I'm afraid this is the last time we will ever see Anderson Silva fight. Although... http://t.co/FlwcnkUsCo
        — Ben 'Manimal' Wall (@BenWallMMA) December 29, 2013
        That's is going to be a tough injury to come back from for Anderson Silva. Still the Greatest of all time.
        — Cung Le (@CungLe185) December 29, 2013
        It really breaks my heart to see Silva go out like that but big congrats to my @RenzoGracieBJJ brother @ChrisWeidmanUFC #UFC168
        — Akira Corassani (@AkiraCorassani) December 29, 2013
        Idk how to feel. But I know I'm not leg kicking anyone ever again.
        — Andre Fili (@TouchyFili) December 29, 2013
        Horrible ending. Man I hope Silva heals up fast! Espero uma rápida recuperação pro Anderson. Muito paia.
        — Douglas Lima (@PhenomLima) December 29, 2013
        My heart goes out to the greatest middle weight champion of all time Anderson Silva GOD be with you and your family.
        — Melvin Guillard (@Young__Assassin) December 29, 2013
        We are only human people should respect that you can't take away what he has done for this spot.Chris is the man now no doubt congratulation
        — Melvin Guillard (@Young__Assassin) December 29, 2013
        That's a terrible way for a fight to end. Hope Anderson has a quick recovery! What he has done in the sport is amazing...A true pioneer
        — Nik Lentz (@NikLentz) December 29, 2013
        Anderson Silva is the greatest fighter ever. We're watching history. Anderson Silva forever.
        — Andre Fili (@TouchyFili) December 29, 2013
        Hate to see Anderson Silva go out like that....Still the G.O.A.T tho jus a new era
        — Abel Trujillo (@AbelTrujillo1) December 29, 2013
        This is the sport. This is MMA. It is violent, and destructive. Silva was the best that has ever been. #UFC168
        — Tim Kennedy (@TimKennedyMMA) December 29, 2013
        Man poor guy, never wanna see that. Wish Silva a fast recovery.
        — Brett Cooper (@BrettCoopermma) December 29, 2013
        Well that was unsatisfying...
        — Jimmy Smith (@jimmysmithmma) December 29, 2013
        So so sad about Anderson! God bless u brother.
        — Cosmo Alexandre (@CosmoAlexandre) December 29, 2013
        And Weidman didn't win , anderson get hurt
        — Cosmo Alexandre (@CosmoAlexandre) December 29, 2013
        Weidman imma let u finish enjoying that belt but, @vitorbelfort is gonna fuck you up! lol
        — Nick Barnes (@Nick_Phoenix170) December 29, 2013
        Son. I'm never throwing a leg kick
        — The Wolf (@Dadeez87) December 29, 2013
        Omg that was nasty
        — Phillipe Nover (@PhillipeNover) December 29, 2013
        Hey fellow mma fighters let's agree to quit with the leg kicks. Gentlemen's agreement. #UFC168
        — Justin Buchholz (@jbmma155) December 29, 2013
        GIF - Silva getting stretchered out of the cage http://t.co/lKHUSZMJWM #UFC168
        — ZombieProphet (@ZProphet_MMA) December 29, 2013
        End of an era tonight. @SpiderAnderson was the best ever @ufc but nobody beats Father Time. Hoping for a full recovery. Congrats Weidman
        — Cesar Gracie (@CesarGracieBJJ) December 29, 2013
        Belfort the next Champ tho!!!
        — Abel Trujillo (@AbelTrujillo1) December 29, 2013

Comentario

• Comentario

• Joder cola te has quedao a gusto con las opiniones de Twitter de los fighters famosos jeje :)

Por cierto, un diez al servicio médico de UFC. Rápidamente se lo han llevado para la ambulancia.

Contestando a SUGAR yo tampoco veo un castigo enorme, pero si es cierto que Hall le mete alguna que otra mano que lo atonta bastante. Cuando termina el asalto no sabe ni donde esta el tío y suelta eso en su esquina, estoy acabado. Los doctores le recomiendan el abandono y Leben fuera de UFC mientras que Hall aguanta y demuestra que si pisa un poco el acelerador puede barrer bien a unos cuantos de su división
            sigpic

Comentario

• Bas Rutten explicando porque o como ha roto Silva y el funcionamiento de los huesos de su pierna.

También os dejo esto que es interesante:

I'm going to have an article coming on the fight, checking low kicks and so on, but I thought this was interesting.
              Pele Landi Jons was a big influence on Anderson Silva, and many of the guys from Chute Boxe, some have even called him the prototype Anderson because of their similarities.
              Pele fought tons of great guys, in tons of great fights, but unfortunately his most famous now is his loss via shin break. It isn't even a check so much as him aiming for a low, low kick and hitting the knee instead.
              http://youtu.be/5yEIaabO2Y4?t=15m47s
              Just thought it was interesting given their connection...
              Última edición por Oskarete; 12-29-2013, 04:27 PM.
              sigpic

Comentario

• Ojo al pedete. Me meo jajajjajajaja

The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.
                sigpic

Comentario

• Actualización del estado de la operación y recuperación de Silva. Ha sido satisfactoria la operación de rotura de tibia y peroné. Parece ser que entre 3 y 6 meses. No se alargará al año. Estimaciones de UFC.

Última edición por Oskarete; 12-29-2013, 04:43 PM.
                  sigpic

Comentario

• Originalmente escrito por Oskarete Ver mensaje
                    Ojo al pedete. Me meo jajajjajajaja

https://vine.co/v/h90uDFahudt
                    ???

Comentario

• Originalmente escrito por colacao20 Ver mensaje
                      ???
                      No escuchas el pedo Cola?
                      sigpic

Comentario

• Una pena que lo de Silva acabara así. A Ronda tiene una magia con las llaves de brazo y los derribos, pero en estos dos combates en ufc se le han visto agujeros en su juego. No me extrañaría nada que Sara McMann le ganara.

Comentario

• Originalmente escrito por theperfectfighter Ver mensaje
                          Una pena que lo de Silva acabara así. A Ronda tiene una magia con las llaves de brazo y los derribos, pero en estos dos combates en ufc se le han visto agujeros en su juego. No me extrañaría nada que Sara McMann le ganara.
                          En serio crees que hay alguien que pueda ganar a semejante bicho? dudo incluso que cris cyborg pudiera ganarle ( si decidiera bajar a los 140 )
                          Mira que no puedo con rowdy, deja mucho que desear, arrogante y sin clase, siendo atleta olímpica debería haber aprendido un poco de modales. ( pero la madre parece también estar falta de ellos, así que.. lo mismo no fué su culpa )
                          PEEEEEEEEEEEERO, está a años luz de cualquier luchadora ahora mismo.. esos derribos y esa técnica son de otro nivel..

Comentario

• La verdad es que si que veo a McMann planchándola, pero bueno, el tiempo dirá.

Comentario

• Si una luchadora se centra en defender sus pros y explotar las contras de Rousey podría ponerla en bastantes aprietos. Si está delante Cyborg anoche y no Tate, esas 3 o 4 manos que entraron podrían tirar a Ronda. Cyborg pega 2 veces más duro que Tate. Estaría bonito el combate la verdad.
                              sigpic

Comentario

• Originalmente escrito por theperfectfighter Ver mensaje
                                La verdad es que si que veo a McMann planchándola, pero bueno, el tiempo dirá.
                                Ojalá! ayer todas mis ganas iban con tate, pero estaba claro lo que iba a pasar. Por cierto, el cuello y los hombros que se le estan poniendo a esa mujer es normal? de verdad que cada vez me da mas asco.

Originalmente escrito por Oskarete Ver mensaje
                                Si una luchadora se centra en defender sus pros y explotar las contras de Rousey podría ponerla en bastantes aprietos. Si está delante Cyborg anoche y no Tate, esas 3 o 4 manos que entraron podrían tirar a Ronda. Cyborg pega 2 veces más duro que Tate. Estaría bonito el combate la verdad.
                                La verdad es que vimos a una tate plantandole cara, pero creo que esos intentos de derribo sobraban, ese gameplan de ir al terreno de ronda le salió por la culata, y mas viendo como le entraban manitas lindas en el primer round.
                                Por cierto, me dió la sensación de que tate tenía razón en cuanto a lo que dijo que ronda andaba mal de cardio. ( no creo que ande mal del todo, pero lo mismo si que le falta un poco de incapié en la dosificación ) estaba bastante exhausta después de los rounds.

y otra cosa, un guerrero como The Crippler, fué como imposible que abandonara entre rounds.. me pareció imposible vamos! pero cuando la campana lo salvo, se levanto e hizo una pregunta muy muy extraña a su cornerman, ( antes de sentarse , darse cuenta de donde estaba y decir "im done" que eso lo entendí claramente)
                                alguien sabe que preguntó? ( me dió la sensación de que fué algo como " donde estoy? que ha pasado? se ha acabado el combate ya? "

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X