X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• PREDICCIONES DE TRIGG Y MAURO EN WWW.PRIDEFC.COM

FEDOR VS COLEMAN

Fedor Emelianenko has never been beaten in a PRIDE ring and the World Heavyweight champion submitted Mark Coleman back at TOTAL ELIMINATION 2004 with a sublime arm bar from the bottom. The one thing that separates the preternaturally talented Russian from his peers is his ability to adapt to any style of fighting his opposition presents to him.

Coleman is a world class wrestler who is in the twilight of a hall of fame career. His takedowns used to be the best in the sport but Mirko CroCop was able to successfully stuff every one of Coleman's shoots en route to a one-sided first round victory at PRIDE 29. I feel that the founder of "Hammer House" may be in store for the same treatment when he faces the champ for the second time even though Coleman was able to get his back momentarily in their first meeting.

"The Hammer" may be credited with originating the "ground and pound"technique but Emelianenko has taken it to another level.

This will be a chance for "The Last Russian Emperor"to test his surgically repaired right hand, and although Coleman will be very pumped to be back on American soil, his chances of avenging his loss of two years ago are slim and none.

And I hear slim will not be in Las Vegas on October 21st.

LE DAN POCAS POSIBILIDADES A COLEMAN, APUESTAN POR FEDOR VIA SUMISION

SHOGUN VS RANDLEMAN

Mauricio "Shogun" Rua's only blemish on his PRIDE record came earlier this year at PRIDE 31 when at just 49 seconds, he suffered a serious arm injury while trying to defend a Mark Coleman takedown attempt. The chaos that ensued in the ring when the referee stopped the fight spawned a rivalry between "Chuteboxe" and "Hammer House".

Rua desperately wants a re-match with Coleman in hopes of proving that his first setback in PRIDE was nothing more than a fluke but first he will try to dispose of Coleman's teammate Kevin Randleman.

"The Monster" has had to endure his own trials and tribulations throughout his career. Everything from a serious auto accident to the sudden death of his father. His last appearance in PRIDE was over a year ago when he lost via decision against Kazuhiro Nakamura in the first round of the 2005 Middleweight Tournament.

The highlight of Randleman's career was his scintillating KO of Mirko CroCop in the opening round of the 2004 Heavyweight tournament. Randleman is one of the most physically gifted fighters to ever grace an MMA event yet as anyone who has ever put on the 4 oz. gloves will tell you, the fight game is more mental than physical. If Randleman comes into this match up with peace of mind, he will definitely give Shogun a strong test.

Because of the Nevada State Athletic Commission rules, the Brazilian striker will not be allowed to utilize the soccer kicks and stomps that have been a staple of his success throughout his rapid rise to stardom. Both of these warriors have tasted championship glory and I look forward to seeing both of them display their championship hearts.

NO PREDICEN NADA, SI RANDLEMAN ESTA BIEN MENTALMENTE LE DARA PROBLEMAS, SHOGUN LO TIENE DIFICIL POR NO USAR STOMPS NI SOCCERS

BARNETT VS NASTULA

In one night,Josh Barnett elevated himself to MMA legend with his gutsy performance at FINAL CONFLICT ABSOLUTE 2006. In a definite candidate for match of the year "The Baby Face Assassin" squeaked out a memorable split decision triumph over former PRIDE World Heavyweight Champ Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira. Then, later that night, he displayed the intestinal fortitude that champions are made of when he faced Mirko CroCop in the final of the Open-weight tourney. Even though the "Croation Sensation" defeated him for the third time and captured his first MMA title, Barnett proved to everyone that he is a force to be reckoned with in the Heavyweight division.

Pawel Nastula is a highly decorated Polish judoka who captured Olympic gold at the '96 games in Atlanta. He went through a baptism by conflagration when he faced submission magician Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira in his PRIDE debut and even though he lost that bout and his next one to Alexander Emelianenko, he displayed natural MMA instincts. He picked up his first victory via textbook arm bar submission against Edson Drago at Critical Countdown Absolute and I think he will give Barnett a competitive match-up although in the end, I believe Barnett will prove that "size does matter".

NASTULA LE DARA TRABAJO PERO GANARA BARNETT PQ EL TAMAÑO SI QUE IMPORTA

BUTTERBEAN VS HUNT

My fearless prediction is that this one will end in the time it takes for you to read these words of profundity. In other words, DON'T BLINK!

PREDICCIÓN DE UN KO RAPIDISIMO (SUPONGO QUE A FAVOR DE HUNT)

HENDO VS BELFORT

Dan Henderson is coming off his first loss at 183lbs very close contest with Kazuo Misaki in the quarter-finals of the BUSHIDO Welterweight tournament. I know the decision did not sit well with the World Welterweight Champion and I am sure he will try to send his lethal right hand via express delivery to Vitor Belfort's face in hopes of erasing the bitter taste of his last outing. The Phenom's hand speed is sensational and he put it on display when he destroyed Yoshiki Takahashi in only 36 seconds at Critical Countdown Absolute 2006. If Belfort's bombs prove to be too much for Henderson, look for the superlative wrestler to take it to the ground where he will try to grind out the decision.

(GANARA HENDO O POR KO CON SU MANO PESADA O POR DECISION DESPUES DE UTILIZAR SU WRESTLING)

NAKAMURA VS EASTMAN

Marvin "the Beastman"Eastman makes his PRIDE debut against Kazuhiro Nakamura. Eastman has a Muay Thai and grappling background while Nakamura is a judoka who trains under the tutelage of '92 Olympic gold medalist in Judo, Hidehiko Yoshida. Unfortunately, in Nakamura's last match, a victory over "Kiss"Nakao, the huge crowd at Saitama Super Arena booed the competitors mercilessly due to the lack of action.

In my three plus years with the company, I have never heard a Japanese crowd boo before. Hopefully, that reaction will inspire Nakamura to elevate his game and show the American fans the skills that put him on the map in the first place. He has the edge in submission skills while I give Eastman the slight edge in the striking department

(DESPUES DE LOS ABUCHEOS A NAKAMURA Y NAKAO, NAKAMURA SE ESPABILARA Y SOMETERA A EASTMAN, AUNQUE EASTMAN TIENE ALGUNA POSIBILIDAD PEGANDO)

VILLASEÑOR VS LAWLER

The leather will be flying when Joey "Dreamsmasher" Villasenor meets "Ruthless" Robbie Lawler. Lawler, in his PRIDE debut is known for having hands of stone while Villasenor's nickname says it all. Villasenor looked great in his PRIDE debut, losing a very close decision to Ryo Chonan in the opening round of the 2006 BUSHIDO Welterweight tournament. Lawler is coming off a submission loss to Mayhem Miller at an ICON event in Hawaii. Lawler's conditioning could play a big factor in this fight as it appeared to affect him against Miller. I expect this one to end with two letters. KO

(LAWLER TIENE MANOS DE PIEDRA, PERO VILLASEÑOR ES EL APLASTASUEÑOS. LA CONDICION DE LAWLER ES VITAL, SI ESTA MAL, PERDERA POR KO)

PREDICCIONES DE TRIGG Y MAURO EN WWW.PRIDEFC.COM

Pues casi casi, coincido con todas sus predicciones.

Comentario

traducire este finde, lo siento cabra :oops:

Comentario

ummm...no me gusta opinar en inglés

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X