Entrevista A Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Entrevista A Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.

[img align=left]http://www.throwdownfightgear.com/rampage/IMG_9965.jpg[/img]

What?s new?
    The UFC bought me like a runaway slave. I?m single again and ready to mingle again. Wassup baby. Back in training and have some new tricks! I got a brand new flip for some of you young punks! Keeping it grimy??ugly.
    How do you feel about being in the UFC? I like it so far?I haven?t step in the cage yet, I like the notion. The UFC is putting people out of business and that?s the business! Dana is good to be white is making some good moves and his best move is hiring me. I?m gonna try to get the job done.
    Any idea who your first opponent is?
    Honestly at this moment I don?t know and I don?t give a damn! I fight anyone in the UFC but I would like to get a couple of warm fights cause I haven?t in a while and I want the new fans to see what I?m all about! You feel me!
    What can we expect?
    You can expect for Rampage to put on a show ? Rain, Sleet, or Snow ? Win. Lose or Draw! You know tha bizness ?you know how I do?

[img align=left]http://www.throwdownfightgear.com/rampage/IMG_9981.jpg[/img]

What happened in Vegas with Kevin Randleman?
    He was drunk and we got into a small tussle. I don?t know why he trippn? I already beat the snot out of him. No really, I really beat the snot out of him go back and watch the fight if you don?t believe me.
    Are you guys cool now?
    Hell now? We won?t be cool till I beat his ass again so he?ll shut up! I?m the token black guy of MMA!
    Sounds like the old Rampage is back!
    The old Rampage never went nowhere! He just got some new stuff added to him. I?m still God?s soldier forever! Respect that! Don?t forget that! I ain?t perfect but I?m real!
    Who are you training with?
    Right now I?m just fine tuning my skills with Juanito (Big Thumbs)

What do you think about with a possible rematch with Chuck?
    I?m glad you asked this question. For all you fans who read this quit asking me this question. If the money is right all fight a sick cat with six legs. I don?t know when I going to re-match Chuck, I don?t even know who I?m fighting next. So get off my back alright!!!! I want to re-match people that beat me! I want Marvin Eastman, I want Wanderlei Silva three ?four times, I want Shogun I even want the old ass Sakuraba! And his do boy Matsui. Tell Dana to hook me up with some these guys. If I have to fight Chuck to fight some of these guy?s, so be it. I?ll break the ice. But Chuck has to get passed Tito first. Tito the bobble head of the UFC!!! He might take Chuck this time.
    Would you fight Tito then?
    No
    Why?
    Ask Pat Millitich if he would fight Matt Hughes. Why would you fight your training partner. Your Friend. Besides I might break my hand on his giant head. I don?t want to do that.
    If you could fight any one, who would be?
    John Cena. Why he stealing my chain? What?s up with that? Tell him to fight me ? the looser has to stop using the chain. I know he like to Rap, tell him to wrap his mouth around some tic-tacks. Stinky ass breath.
    Are you really black? I heard you were a really dark Italian.
    Damn you found out! Actually you are right, Phil Baroni is really my brother. MMA is not big enough for two Italians. So I had to go Black. Once you go Black you never go Back!
    How do you feel about the TUF fighters?
    I think some of the fighters are TUF and some are not TUF enough.
    Joe Stevenson?He?s TUF. Diego Sanchez?He?s TUF. Kendall Grove?He?s TUF.
    Rashad Evans?He?s TUF. Sam Hoger?He?s not TUF enough. Bobby Southworth?He?s not TUF enough. But it?s good experience, I ain?t hating like Nick Diaz was.
    Would you ever coach TUF?
    I think I would be a TUF coach? Cause I?m a perfectionist when it?s not me doing the work. I think I would be the coolest coach yet! But Hell, I don?t know. I never coached nobody. The closest I ever come to coach is when I bought my momma a purse for her birthday.
    What do you think of the UFC heavyweights?
    They big as hell. If Tim Sylvia wasn?t there I think I would do good. His breath might knock me out. He look like a giant gizmo from the gremlins. And Brandon Vera?s my homeboy but Brandon?s all bizzness. I rather cut weight and stay at 205.

Any last words.

Happy and Merry Christmas! Don?t be haters! Jesus is the reason for the season!
    Now go to throwdownstore.com and by some stuff!!!

Bueno aki el amigo Rampage con su americano locuaz y claro nos deja una impresiones interesantes...
    Resumo algunas cosillas con mi ingles de andar por casa y si no que alguine me corrija.

Sobre Dana White dice que es un buen negociante para ser blanco! :lol: (este Rampage es un cachondo) y dice que ha hecho un buen trabajo trayendo luchadores, pero que el mejor negocio que ha hecho White ha sido traer a Rampege ( que modesto )
    Que aun no sabe con kien se enfrentara en el UFC, y sobre su posible rematch con Liddell, pues que todo es cuestion de pasta y que le gustaria enfrentarse a todos los que le han derrotado como Shogun, Silva 3,4 veces o las que hagan falta al viejo de Sakuraba... y que antes de enfrentarse a Liddell, deberia enfrentarse al Bubble Head del UFC T. Ortiz jajaja y luego le preguntan por si le gustaria enfrentarse a a Tito y dice que NO, porque no le gustaria romperse sus manos con la gigantesca cabeza de Ortiz :lol:
    Luego le preguntan por si es realmente negro, porque habian oido de que Rampage era un negro italiano, y Rampage responde que si :shock: pero que igual es coña porque con el americano tan chungo que habla Quinton no le acabo de pillar...

Para finalizar nos felicita las fiestas con su particular estilo... y ya paso de traducir mas que me duele la cabeza y me voy un rato en bici, ale Saludetes

Respuesta: Entrevista A Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.

GRANDE RAMPAGE!!! staria bueno un rematch con Shogun y Silva pero primero q dstroze a too UFC y q regrese al PRIDE como un grande q es... suerte RAMPAGE!! :D

Comentario

Lo de Dana is good to be white, es un juego de palabras con su nombre. Lo de que si es un morenote italiano, es una coña recurrente en USA. Por ejemplo se lo dicen a John Turturro en más de una pelicula de Spike Lee.

Por cierto, unas buenas risas te echas con el colega.
      Debes ser como el luchador de Pankration, y no el gladiador que si deja a un lado la espada que usa, está muerto; el otro siempre tiene su mano y no ha de hacer más que cerrarla.
      Marco Aurelio, filósofo y Emperador de Roma

Comentario

buen fichaje para ufc!!
        "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
        sigpic

Comentario

GRANDE quinton rampage jackson ,yo creo que podria ganar con los que ha perdido ,menos con :( shogun

Comentario

Pues a priori puede parecer que si, pero DiosWand le tiene cogido el punto y eso pesa...
            "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
            sigpic

Comentario

grande rampage ganas de verlo en accion de nuevo....merriol tioenes razon wand le cogio el punto

Comentario

en principio debuta el 3 de febrero en ufc contra Eastman, al que supongo que lo mandará a la uvi, si estubiera como tiene que estar.

se dice que en junio o asi peleará contra liddell

Comentario

Re: Respuesta: Entrevista A Quinton "Rampage" Jack

[quote user="budspencer" post="55729"]en principio debuta el 3 de febrero en ufc contra Eastman, al que supongo que lo mandará a la uvi, si estubiera como tiene que estar.

se dice que en junio o asi peleará contra liddell[/quote]

Ademas para el de febrero tambien hay alguna que otra pelea confirmada! :shock:

Georges St. Pierre vs. Matt Serra (Welterweight Title Bout)
                  Anderson Silva vs. Travis Lutter (Middleweight Title Bout)
                  Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Marvin Eastman
                  Patrick Cote vs. Scott Smith
                  Dustin Hazelett vs. Melvin Guillard

De momento pinta bien...

Comentario

si bastante bien....asi q nos deleiten con buenos combates

Comentario

Por lo que leo parece ser que Quinton tuvo algun problema con Randleman fuera del ring.
                      ¿Alguien sabe algo de eso?.
                      Por lo demas, la verdad es que es este tipo es un cachondo y bastante simpatico, aunque algo subido (Hammer house style)

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X