Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Entrevista A Vitor Belfort

Vitor Belfort was anxious upon entering the ring, in the United States. With the Los Angeles Lakers basketball team in the audience, including Shaqille O'Neal and Magic Johnson, the Carlson Gracie black belt stops his American rival in a shocking 12 seconds.

Ten years later, at Pride USA, Victor has a series of reasons for celebrating a decade-long career, which began with that massacre at SuperBrawl 2, against Jon Hess, on October 11th, 1996. The problem is that Dan Henderson did not help, and Vitor loses, on Octeober 21st, by unanimous decision, in his eighth loss in 22 fights, the fifth defeat in seven fights. To make matters worse, the fighter, now 29 years old, found himself being accused of doping at Pride. "All I took was a supplement, called Max Tribostak, I got from a Max Muscle store, in La Habra, California. I had no idea a supplement could contain a substance that is illegal in Nevada, he states, already at home in Brazil. Now having moved from Belo Horizonte back to Rio, Vitor analyzed, in exclusive testimony, not only his loss to Hendo, but also his career and life over these ten years in which he helped write the history of MMA.

What did you think of your performance against Henderson, at Pride in Las Vegas?
    I performed at 10% of what I could have, and that bugs me. Dan Henderson is good, but I was sad about what I didn

Respuesta: Entrevista A Vitor Belfort

pos la verdad es que es muy interesante.

gracias

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X