Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Barnett YA no es luchador de Pride

"The time has finally arrived to unleash the power of pro wrestling again on the MMA world. That's right, I am finally free from my former contract and open to hearing all offers. Great news for sure and coincidently just on the heels of my last blog explaining why I wasn't fighting. Somewhere I think I just heard a star imploding.

Of course the first thoughts are: will I or won't I fight in the UFC? Truthfully, I have spoken with Dana and Lorenzo recently and the UFC is well aware that I have no beef with them. There are no personal issues keeping me from signing with the UFC. I just have not received any offers from them yet.

Many have seen me on Bodog and may think I am automatically headed to or signed with them. While I have a good relationship with the promoters and have two fighters fighting next season, I have not signed any deals with Bodog.

I am looking to get back in the game and I want to be with a promotion that treats me as a valuable part of the organization. I hope I can find that kind of place this time around, not just for my sake but for all of my fans worldwide as well.

Now

Re: Barnett YA no es luchador de Pride

Barnett dejando claro que está abierto a ofertas... Al final, después de tanto criticar a UFC, ya verás como acaba entrando por el aro de los Fertitta ::)

Comentario

barnett en jaula le podria dar muchos problemas a fedor si sabe plantear bien el combate
      "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
      sigpic

Comentario

Hay luchadores a los que se les hecha de menos. Hace un monton de tiempo que no vemos a algunos luchadores, y Barnett es uno de ellos. A ver si firma con UFC o Heros, pero que vuelva a luchar!

Comentario

barnett lo haria bien en ufc, aun recuerdo su pelea en las rejas ante rizzo, yo creo que ahora esta mas maduro!

Comentario

barnett es de lo mejorcito y muy completo....seria la ostia verlo en el ufc

Comentario

Todo jovencito se repaso a Couture es un tipo hoy por hoy ya inteligente y buen planificador con gas correcto buenas submissions y un striking correcto ademas de ser grande

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por sanka
                Todo jovencito se repaso a Couture es un tipo hoy por hoy ya inteligente y buen planificador con gas correcto buenas submissions y un striking correcto ademas de ser grande
                sii señorrr

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X