X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• sherk y franca positivo en nandrolona y Drostanolona respectivamente

pues eso dos pal saco aqui la noticia
    The industry pioneer in UFC, Bellator and all things MMA (aka Ultimate Fighting).

UFC lightweight champion Sean Sherk (Pictures) has tested positive for Nandrolone Metabolite following his title defense July 7 in Sacramento, Calif, the state's athletic commission revealed Thursday. Sherk scored a dominating five-round decision win over Brazilian Hermes Franca (Pictures), whom the CSAC also said tested positive for the banned substance Drostanolone.

After testing both "A" and "B" samples of the urine specimen provided by Sherk the day before the fight, the UFC champion's Nandrolone level was certified by the Director of Science and Technology at the lab conducting the tests at 12 ng/ml, two times higher than the threshold allowed by the CSAC, said the state regulatory body.

The Minnesotan lightweight has been fined $2,500 and suspended 365 days from the date of the fight, including an additional 10 days that would need be served if Sherk reapplied for a license to fight in the Golden State.

Calls to Sherk and his trainer Greg Nelson were not immediately returned.

Franca was also fined $2,500 -- the maximum fine the CSAC can levy -- and suspended through July 5, 2008. The Brazilian told MMAweekly.com that he had used a "banned substance" prior to the fight.

"I offer only an explanation and not an excuse," Franca said. "I made a decision during a difficult time in my training for the fight that I regret."

Saying an injured ankle prompted him to look for ways to "accelerate the healing process" Franca said he made the "shortsighted" choice to use a banned substance. "Under the pressure of literally not being able to pay next months bills I made a choice," he told MMAweekly. "I had to fight and did whatever I could to do so."

UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva (Anderson Silva' class='LinkSilver'>Pictures) and Nathan Marquardt (Pictures), participants in July 7's other title fight in Sacramento, Calif., were both cleared for any banned substances.

This news comes on the heels of a CSAC report that revealed 28 violations, including nine for steroids, of its anti-doping policy from March 31, 2007 through July 6, 2007. Seventeen of the 28 violators were fighters in mixed martial arts contests.

Re: sherk y franca positivo en nandrolona y Drostanolona respectivamente

nooooo Sherk noo joderr vaya mierda qué bajonazo :'( encima un año de suspensión. Me voy a dormir :-\

Comentario

no sherk!!! no podria haber sido otro... :( despues de ver su entrenamiento y ahora va y nos sale con esto.

Comentario

Si es que no es normal que un hombre, por muy bien entrenado fisicamente que esté, pueda aguantar 25 minutos sin descanso una pelea de mma de máximo nivel sin signos de agotamiento. Su nivel de intensidad fue exactamente el mismo desde el minuto 1 al minuto 25. Yo eso no lo habia visto en mi vida.

Comentario

Suma y sigue, aunque bueno lo de Sherk se veia pero q coño no me sorprende ya nada y menos despues de lo de Royce jajjaja como debe estar Dana su champ busted, no combat with BJ Penn, almenos vemos q las comisiones funcionan.
          To Perita Style

Comentario

Los guiris si que no pierden el tiempo jajaja:
            To Perita Style

Comentario

y hermes tambien, dice q estaba jodido de la pierna y pa recuperarse se dopó para poder combatir y pagar facturas, y q lo siente mucho

ahora, la LW division de UFC esta DESIERTA

menuda mieeeeeeerda

Comentario

explicaciones de franca

This statement was provided to MMAWeekly on behalf of Hermes Franca to address the positive drug test as found by the California State Athletic Commission after his bout with Sean Sherk at UFC 73:

In the next few days, the results from the California Commission will be released. The tests will show that I had a "banned substance" in my system.

I would like to apologize to my fans, the UFC, my students and family. I offer only an explanation and not an excuse. I made a decision during a difficult time in my training for the fight that I regret.

About 8 weeks out from the fight, I badly injured my ankle during a training session. For the following week I had rested it, rehabbed it and tried to work around the injury. It was obvious that I could not train as required.

I contacted the UFC and explained my injury and how I could not possibly train to the level I thought I would need in order to be properly prepared for my fight. I asked the UFC if we could push the fight out to the following UFC with the chance that it could happen. They explained that they could not do that and that the card had been set and it isnt as easy as just moving around a fight. I totally understood their position. They asked me to keep them informed should I not be able to fight.

I had not fought for 5 months. Fighting is literally how I put food on my wife and childs table and how I pay my bills. As a fighter though, even at this level, I live a simple life and I literally live from fight to fight. Not getting a paycheck for another few months and losing my chance to fight Sean for the title was overpowering. Fighting is the life I chose and I love it.

As a lightweight fighter, our purses are comparatively
                small. The public sees the payouts. As lightweights, we do not pull down the money anything near the bigger guys. Its just the way it is. I think Sean fought and defended his title for less than $30,000. Its no ones fault, its just the market. I love the sport, I love the people in the
                sport.

At this point I was desperate and needed anything I could to get my injury as close to healing as possible and be able to recover from the daily training regimen I was going through. I made the shortsighted choice to hopefully accelerate the healing process and allow me to keep training. Under the pressure of literally not being able to pay next months bills I made a choice. I had to fight and did whatever I could to do so.

I hope my fans, students, the UFC and the public accept my
                sincere apology. Whatever punishment is dictated by the California Athletic Commission I will understand. I would like to get through this very difficult time and the times ahead and get back to fighting. All the best to my fans and much thanks to my family and friends that continue to support me during these times.

Hermes Franca

**Franca tested positive to Drostanolone. He has been fined $2500 and suspended through his licensing year which is July 5, 2008.

Comentario

AAAAAAAhhhhhhh..vaya por dios y despues de ver el UFC all access yo que ya estaba teniendo fantasias no voy a decir de que tipo con esos entrenamientos que se gastaba sherk, joder menuda mierda. >:(
                  Ahora si que puede resultar un incordio realmente el tema del dopaje como no se pare un poco van a acabar peleando jason delucia contra yoshiki takahashi ;D
                  PD: despues de ver ese combate recuerdo que estaba viendo tambien un libro de platonov de teoria del entrenamiento y lo mande a la basura..tendré que volver a cogerlo..

Comentario

Me parece bien, que no se dopen y fuera problemas. En el momento que ninguno se dope nadie tendra ventaja sobre el otro y solo el entrenamiento y la tecnica dictaran, y no los avances quimicos y los experimentos con el cuerpo.

Lo de Sherk es que realmente el entrenamiento y el cardio que tenia era sobrehumano no me sorprende nada que haya dado positivo.

Ahora digo yo, sabiendo que los van a analizar a ambos al ser un combate por el titulo (ahi el analisis es obligatorio) ¿para que se dopan? Hay que ser burro.

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por admin
                      Me parece bien, que no se dopen y fuera problemas. En el momento que ninguno se dope nadie tendra ventaja sobre el otro y solo el entrenamiento y la tecnica dictaran, y no los avances quimicos y los experimentos con el cuerpo.

Lo de Sherk es que realmente el entrenamiento y el cardio que tenia era sobrehumano no me sorprende nada que haya dado positivo.

Ahora digo yo, sabiendo que los van a analizar a ambos al ser un combate por el titulo (ahi el analisis es obligatorio) ¿para que se dopan? Hay que ser burro.
                      hay q ser zoquete de verdad q si.

Comentario

No creo que haya mayor fan de Sherk que yo mismo, y este caso me ha dolido especialmente. Además, saber que no lo voy a volver a ver pelear por lo menos en un año me deja bastante jodido... Pero hay que empezar a acostumbrarse a esto :-\
                        Va a ser como el ciclismo, van a empezar a caer los mejores y los que menos te esperas (no solo los musculitos ojo), pero si es la única manera de que caigan los tramposos, que asi sea. Prefiero igualdad aunque caigan mis luchadores favoritos, a que se formen falsos héroes.

Comentario

joder menudos gilipollas, me alegro de que por lo menos les esten pillando.

(cuando hay tanta pasta en juego la peña pierde la cabeza...)
                          "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
                          sigpic

Comentario

Vaya puta mierda, a mi lo que me jode es eso, ahora las MMA es el deporte favorito de mi tele, y todo esto que está pasando con el doping pues lo desvirtúa mucho.... Sherk era todo un ejemplo de luchador, yo me senti orgulloso al verle, y ahora estoy decepcionado..

y lo de Royce Gracie es que ya fue la bomba.

De todas formas, veo que los controles son buenos y que les pillan a todos; supongo que los nuevos (Wand, Shogun, Fedor) lo tendrán claro y aparecerán limpios.

También está pasando en todos los deportes... por desgracia

Yo a los de positivo por doping les echaria leones a la jaula de UFC, como en la antigua Roma. A ver el clinch que el hace el Sherk al león africano. Bueno, los romanos se lo pasaban pipa viéndolo...

Comentario

yo anunciaba que como cualquier luchador diese positivo en 2008 no volvia a pelear en su vida a ver si espabilan por que estamos en un momento critico y como se les vaya de las manos nos quedamos sin mma como me quede sin abuelo
                              "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
                              sigpic

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X