Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• ENTREVISTA A COUTURE INTERESANTE

Randy "The Natural" Couture takes on Gabriel Gonzaga Saturday night at UFC 74 with the UFC heavyweight belt on the line.

Couture expects to push the pace, frustrate his opponent and win in the latter part of the five round title bout. Couture recently spoke with MMAWeekly about his opponent, the fight, and his strategy.

"I think it's going to be a good fight. I have a lot of respect for Gabe as an opponent. I'm looking to try and wear Gabe out by the third or forth round, try and frustrate him and make him work harder than he wants to work. I can, hopefully, find a way to take him out of there by the third or forth round, but I'm prepared to go the distance if we need to. I think it's going to be a tough event. It's going to be a lot of fun," the UFC heavyweight champ told MMAWeekly.

Describing Gabriel Gonzaga, the fighter, Couture commented, "He's a young, big, aggressive, well rounded fighter. He's got very, very formidable stand up skills, obviously. He's well known in the grappling world for his Jiu-Jitsu abilities. In a lot of the fights I've seen, he hits some pretty nice takedowns. He's got a complete package as a fighter, so I've got to be ready to go.

Re: ENTREVISTA A COUTURE INTERESANTE

dice q mirko penso q iba la patada al cuerpo y fue a la cabeza

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X