Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Shogun lesionado no peleara en UFC 85

Se ha vuelto a joder la rodilla que se jodio en el torneo IFL, que putadon !

MMA WEEKLY
    To Perita Style

Re: Shogun lesionado no peleara en UFC 85

ojo ojo ojo, dos lesiones seguidas en la misma rodilla... espero q se recupere...

Comentario

Una pena ...

Comentario

Espero que esa rodilla no le cause mas problemas, y que no tenga una lesion cronica, porque seria una gran putada.

Comentario

me estaba planteando ir a inglaterra a ver el ufc pero sin shogun me da que no, una pena

Comentario

valla mierda queria verlo arrasar

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por bull
              ponte unos videos....
              "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
              sigpic

Comentario

haber si se recupera

Comentario

vaya mierda, yo era de los que creia que Shogun reinaria en UFC (incluso después de su debut), a ver cómo se recupera de esta lesión...

Originalmente escrito por Merrill el Merodeador
                  Originalmente escrito por bull
                  ponte unos videos....
                  JAJAJAA los hay cabrones, y luego estás tú Merrill ;D

Comentario

cuidao no vaya a tener razon merrill, estas lesiones pueden arruinar una carrera

Comentario

Rashad Evans lo sustituirá

Rashad Evans (Pictures) is expected to fight Chuck Liddell (Pictures) June 7 in London, England, Sherdog.com confirmed Wednesday.

The light heavyweight bout came together just one day after the UFC announced Mauricio Rua (Pictures) pulled out of the fight against Liddell (21-5) because of a ruptured ACL in his left knee.

Following losses to Quinton Jackson (Pictures) and Keith Jardine (Pictures), Liddell, 38, righted his ship with a decision win over Wanderlei Silva (Pictures) in late December.

Meanwhile, the 28-year-old Evans' last two appearances in the Octagon saw him draw Tito Ortiz (Pictures) after three rounds and take a split-decision over Michael Bisping (Pictures).

Evans, unbeaten in the UFC with an overall record of 11-0-1, was rumored to fight Brazilian Thiago Silva (Pictures) May 24 in Las Vegas as part of the UFC 84 card.

The industry pioneer in UFC, Bellator and all things MMA (aka Ultimate Fighting). MMA news, interviews, pictures, videos and more since 1997.

Comentario

joder k putada prefiero a shogun k evans la verdad

Comentario

dos cosas:

shogun es mucho mejor que rashad (aunque muy irregular), pero aunque me joda(por que me mola) es un poco blufff (y si hubiera ganado a chuck
                          el que enfrenten a chuck con evans es bajar el liston.
                          dicho esto:

el evento de londres ha perdido un montonazo sin shogun.
                          (el que no se consuela es por que no quiere, por que tengo boda ese finde, me cago en to)
                          "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
                          sigpic

Comentario

noticias en mmafightline.com

Mauricio Shogun Rua is planning to undergo surgery this Saturday, March 8th. He suffered an injury during the training at UFL Academy.

"I'm calm," said Rua. "I have to operate, there is no other way. I hope Chuck waits for me (laughs)"

Asked how he injured the knee, Rua responded, "I did shit. I was hurt helping a friend in the training. He was running and I held him by the waist and forced my knee." Shogun said.

Also, the former PRIDE Champion stated that he is surprised with his substitute, Rashad Evans. Despite Evans stature here in the US and his undefeated status in the octagon, the Brazilian fighter doesn't know who he is.

Rua is confident about his return to the octagon, "I'll be back likely in August."

Special thanks to Edu Ramos of NaLuta.com for assisting with this article. For more news from a Brazilian perspective, head over to NaLuta.com

Comentario

Trabajando...
                            X