Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Entrevista Fedor 11/3

Fedor discusses UFC, Dana White, combat sambo, BJ Penn, Josh Barnett, Rickson Gracie and number of other topics.

The number one question everyone is wondering, why didn't you sign with the UFC?
    Fedor: We didn't sign the contract there because we were offered a one-sided contract on unacceptable conditions.

You stated Mirko was your toughest fight in Pride, why? And would you give Mirko a rematch?
    Fedor: I don't think Mirko was the strongest fighter. I just say he was of the toughest. There were los of top fighters in Pride: Barnett, Nogueira, Alexander, Sergei Kharitonov, Werdum, Igor Vovchanchyn. As for Mirko, he fell on evil times and it's a big question if he personally wants a rematch now.

El resto en M1Mixfight
    To Perita Style

Re: Entrevista Fedor 11/3

En la entrevista viene a decir que casi no ha visto a Bj Penn... me sorprende de un luchador de su talla que no se vea los UFCs.

Su próximo combate dice que es en EEUU.

A ver si lo ficha ya el subnormal de Dana, pero dudo que lleguen a entenderse.

A mi lo único que me importa es llegar a ver pronto Couture-Fedor, y me da igual donde sea.

Comentario

Re: Entrevista Fedor 11/3

Fedor podria decir muchas cosas, sobre el, pero no...

What do you think of Dana White?
      This person talks a lot, sometimes rashly without having thought before.
      Gracias por la interview!

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X