Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Shogun recuperandose de su operación, listo para pelear en Septiembre

The industry pioneer in UFC, Bellator and all things MMA (aka Ultimate Fighting). MMA news, interviews, pictures, videos and more since 1997.

Mauricio Rua (Pictures) is recovering in Brazil after surgery a few weeks ago on his knee.

"The surgery was very quick, lasted 50 minutes, was quiet," Rua told Sherdog.com. "Now I hope for healing and I think here in about two months I can return to training slowly, very cautiously."

The Brazilian light heavyweight ruptured the ACL in his left knee while preparing at his academy for a bout against Chuck Liddell (Pictures). "Shogun" said he had tried to explode into a maneuver while training with Vitor Miranda (Pictures), and his knee moved strangely.

"Depending on my recovery, I think that I can fight again in September or October," Rua said. "We always talked with Dana White and also would like to thank him because the UFC offered me a doctor, a physical therapist -- all to get me help. They have been very attentive with me."

Meanwhile, Rua has been dedicated to helping organize his new team, the Universidade da Luta in Curitiba.

"As I'm doing physical therapy and I cannot train, I can devote myself to other matters in the gym," Rua explained. "I am helping to coordinate work. We will have a great mat area, ring, etcetera. It's excellent. In fact, it is better than I imagined. I am also trying to put our fighters in events in Brazil and abroad. I am working hard."

Re: Shogun recuperandose de su operación, listo para pelear en Septiembre

haber si vuelve bien a la carga....lo primero q se cure....luego lo demas

Comentario

Sigo pensando que acabara siendo campeon de UFC.

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por budspencer
        "We always talked with Dana White and also would like to thank him because the UFC offered me a doctor, a physical therapist -- all to get me help. They have been very attentive with me."

vaya vaya, parece que el negrero que no paga un duro se porta bien con los chicos eh??
        y mientras tanto el pobre sakuraba destrozado y los promotores japos a explotarlo.(p ej)
        "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
        sigpic

Comentario

PUES MIRAD LO Q DICE MATT HUGGHES Y FLIPARRRRRRR

The following is provided courtesy of Matt-Hughes.com:
          April 1, 2008 - First off, I wanted to wish Tommy good luck for his fight tomorrow night. He

Comentario

R.I.P. Matt Hughes

Comentario

:o Que sorpresa! Como lo flipa hughes... ¿y se quedará en los senipesados? No le veo.

Comentario

Me parece que se equivoca...

Comentario

Se salta una categoria madre mia, se le va a poner un cuello que ya vereis que aspecto jaja, le doy un poco de credito no es inverosimil, estará como Filho cuando sube

Comentario

Q es una broma locos...
                    To Perita Style

Comentario

El 1 de Abril es el "dia de los inocentes" en estates.

Comentario

fool's day o algo asi, espero q asi sea

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X