Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Entrenamiento fisico Josh Barnett

[quote]The work in question here is not 9 to 5, clerical, labor, busy or normally classified as work in general. The work I'll ramble about today is work in the gym or lifting weights. Oh, so because you do BJJ, Kickboxing or some other "Martial Art" you have now put-off or even perhaps shunned weight lifting or strength training? What's that? Your Sensei/Professor/Sifu/Guro/Swami has you do ancient martial breathing and a few body weight exercises so you don't need to lift weights? Same "Amazing Kresskin" says, "Lifting weights will make you big and inflexible and less able to deflect chi attacks"? All of that is shit and when push comes to shove being bigger, stronger and faster always means something. Always.

I hear so much talk about technique conquering all and to practically sacrifice athleticism for technique in sparring. While I can certainly agree that technique is a very crucial and vital aspect in martial arts, I always preach: "Technique within strength." This means that if you lack the strength or athletic ability to make said techniques work, then you are bound to fail. I have witnessed and been subject to countless times when the more skilled technically athlete is unable to execute simply because they were not strong enough or fast enough or both.

This is were strength training becomes vital and by strength training I don't just mean hopping into your local iron works, doing some bodybuilding and thinking you're building the foundation for success. I mean building raw, usable, explosive power that you can execute over and over again throughout a match without tiring. It also means gaining size in lean mass and dropping excess fat
    To Perita Style

Re: Entrenamiento fisico Josh Barnett

Kind of a misnomer since it is technically an "anaerobic" excercise but the point being you will be huffing and puffing if you push it hard and use the right weight. Go fer and put your comments on it in the blog-a-rooney. Toodle-pipsky!

Upper Body Cardio Routine for Franky

What you'll need:

-Pull up bar
    -30 or 35lb Dumbbells
    -Ability to time yourself

You will do three rounds with 1 minute rest after each round.

1 round consists of:

-Pull ups (any grip) till failure
    -30 Pushups
    Grab the dumbbells
    -15 overhead presses
    -15 curls
    -15 upright rows
    -15 hammer curls
    -15 bent over rows
    -15 shrugs
    Lay on your back
    -15 tricep extensions
    -15 presses
    Drop dumbbells
    -25 V-ups (Keep your legs straight, bring them up from the floor at the same time with you hands over your head bring them up to touch your toes at the top.)
    -25 Supermans.

Rest.

-Do not put down the dumbbells throughout the round. Work that grip.
    -If you have to cheat some to get through the workout, do so. Get it done.

Enjoy that deep burning sensation!
    To Perita Style

Comentario

Muchas gracias sNK!

Comentario

alguna alma caritativa se podria molestar en ponerlo en español para los brros que no sabemos ingles

Comentario

Me sumo a la peticion,es una putada tener que traducir un articulo tan largo,pero seguro que seria de gran ayuda conocer el entrenamiento de una figura de la talla de Josh Barnett.Se agradeceria un monton.

Comentario

en ezpanissszzzz.... porfa!!!!!

Comentario

AHI BA UN TRABAJITO FINO JEJEJE...
              El trabajo en cuestión aqui no es de 9 a 5, oficina, trabajo, ocupado o normalmente clasificados como de trabajo en general. El trabajo me paseo alrededor de hoy es el trabajo en el gimnasio o el levantamiento de pesas. Oh, por lo que haces porque BJJ, Kickboxing o algún otro "arte marcial" que han puesto de despegue o tal vez incluso rechazado levantamiento de pesas o el entrenamiento de fuerza? ¿Qué es eso? Su Sensei / Profesor / Sifu / Guro / Swami tiene que hacer para respirar antigua marcial y unos ejercicios de peso corporal, lo que no es necesario para levantar pesas? La misma "Amazing Kresskin" dice: "Levantar pesas le hará grande e inflexible y menos capaces de desviar los ataques chi"? Todo esto es mierda y cuando empuje empujón viene a ser más grande, más fuerte y más rápido siempre significa algo. Siempre.

He oido tanto hablar de la técnica de la conquista de todos y para prácticamente sacrificio para la técnica de atletismo en sparring. A pesar de que puede de acuerdo en que es una técnica muy crucial y vital aspecto en artes marciales, siempre predican: "Técnica dentro de la fuerza." Esto significa que si falta la fuerza o capacidad atlética para hacer dice técnicas de trabajo, entonces usted está condenado al fracaso. He sido testigo y sido objeto de innumerables momentos en los que el más calificado técnicamente atleta no está en condiciones de ejecutar simplemente porque no eran lo suficientemente fuertes ni lo suficientemente rápido o ambos.

Este es el entrenamiento de fuerza se convierte en vital y de entrenamiento de fuerza no sólo significa la caza de su local en las obras de hierro, haciendo culturismo y el pensamiento que está construyendo los cimientos para el éxito. Me refiero a la construcción en bruto, usable, poder explosivo que puede ejecutar una y otra vez a lo largo de un partido sin agotador. También significa ganar tamaño en masa magra y soltando el exceso de grasa asi

Comentario

Buena traduccion :D
                To Perita Style

Comentario

Se agradece un monton el esfuerzo TURBULENCIAS.Un saludo y perdona las molestias. ;)

Comentario

obrigado TURBULENCIAS, te lo has currao hermano los monolengua te lo agradecemos

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X