Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

Re: DREAM 2 "SPOILER"

sin fallo tio, se aposto un mes y se cumple un mes (tampoco es tan terrible, aoki me mola o me molaba porque ahora le pille mania por lloron y por joderme la apuesta), por cierto..... como era lo de la imagen en la firma (recuerdo lo de imageshack pero el resto....)

Comentario

Os lo dije Aoki por decision siempre hace lo mismo cuando pelea con gente a la que respeta, es una maldita araña

Prueba de sNk>All
      Originalmente escrito por sNk
      No me extrañaria nada una decision para Aoki, y no es cachondeo eh, cuando pelea con gente incomoda empieza a hacer un juego de clinch/grappling bastante curioso vease vs Kikuchi/Mach.
      To Perita Style

Comentario

Bueno y ahora el pobre Nagata q va a ser finalizado, pobrecillo sabia que iba a ser finalizado o KTFO que vida...
        To Perita Style

Comentario

ya he visto la pelea de jz y la de jacare, aoki vs jz me han gustado mucho los dos (increible como se libra del armbar jz) y victoria justa del japo. eso de que dicem que jacare puede ganerle a anderson silva :'( me da que no

Comentario

DREAM 2: post fight interview

** Kazushi Sakuraba **

- How do you feel now?
            I'm tired. Nakahara was very well-balanced fighter. He is only 25 years old and he will be a strong fighter if he trains more. I had to give him a hard time as a senior fighter.
            - You had his take downs.
            He was good at using the ring and young.
            - How did you like fighting in Saitama?
            The traffic wasn't bad at all. Audience was great. I can feel sense of unity with my fans whenever I fight here.
            - You fight in the 2ND Round, right?
            I hope other fighter do their best in their next fight. I'm not in the tournament.

- Sasahara said you won't earn any prize money even if you win.
            I'm not talking about money. I don't like the tournament and don't want to be involved in this. Please leave me alone.

Parece que las relaciones entre Sakuraba y Sasahara siguen muy mal, e insiste que no esta en el torneo, que lo suyo ha sido una pelea suelta...

** Shinya Aoki **

- Tell me how you feel now.
            I wanted to finish this battle smiling at the end. I had hard time and many things which I couldn't agree with last month. Now I'm happy thanks to support from my colleagues and staff.
            - What do you think about your fight?
            I enjoyed a lot dealing with his powerful punches. I really had fun fighting him and didn't even know what the result was going to be.
            - Did Calvan move as you expected?
            Yes. He fought as I thought. He was going to punch me, take down, and punch from the top position. He believed he could finish me by punching because I was not good at taking punches. Well, all he did was what exactly I expected though.
            - You got his leg in the 1ST round.
            I thought I could finish him because I got his bad leg. He escaped and I missed his leg though.

- You had a face lock at the corner. What were you going to do after that?
            I was going to finish him by that face lock to revenge what he did to my neck. I cannot survive if I got that, although he trains hard and that didn't work on him.

- You finally finished this business. At the same time, you defeated a HERO'S champion. What do you think?
            It is 2 years since I started to live by fighting. I feel like I'm finally independent. Before this fight, I depend on Saeki and other Yarennoka staff, and Saeki helped me to live. All hardship I suffered was paid off today. I got an energy to survive no matter what difficulty I face in my future. I had a great fight. It was great day today. I'm happy and thank you for all of your support!

** J.Z. Calvan **

- What do you think about your fight?
            It was good fight. I could do my best.
            - Was Fighting on the ground a part of your game plan?
            Yes. I was going to do anything either on the ground or in the standing position.
            - Why do you think you lost?
            I thought I won.

- Do you disagree with the judge?
            Aoki controlled the fight well today.

- He submitted your arms.
            I have an excellent flexibility and didn't think he could submit me.
            - Do you have any damage on your leg? Aoki said he heard the sound of breaking something.
            I didn't hear anything. His grappling skills is the world top level.
            - I saw you had a taping on your knee.
            I don't want to say anything about my knee. Once I got in the ring, I forget about my knee.

Saludos

Comentario

SAKU by RNC soporifero

Pues yo e visto a Saku bastante bien, ya veremos qtal lo hace en los siguientes peldaños del GP, espero q calle algunas bocas malhabladas ;D ;D ;D.

SAKURABA100%

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X