X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

Re: Alves & Cortisona *spolier*

mmafightline.com

Thiago Alves defeated Matt Hughes in impressive fashion last Saturday at UFC 85: Bedlam. Alves and Hughes were both classy in victory and defeat respectively and seemed to be very friendly towards each other before and after the fight, but when Alves sat down with TAGG radio he told a slightly different story. Below are some interesting excerpts from the interview:
    Alves On His First Meeting With Hughes:

"A friend of mine was opening a school in Orlando, and Matt Hughes was giving a seminar. I went to visit, and you know how [Hughes] is. When I got there, he was like, 'Yo Pitbull, too bad you got here a little late. I was about to show how to defend the triangle.' I looked at him and was like,'Really, champion? Not right now, but maybe one day you can show me.' After that day, I hated that guy to death. When my boss called me and said, 'You are going to fight Matt Hughes,' I was like '[expletive] yeah, I am going to fight him!'

Alves On Missing Weight:

"(Ten days before the fight) I was sparring, and the floor was really slippery, and I rolled my ankle back. I wasn't able to do anything for three days. I am a really heavy guy. I walk around at 195-200 (pounds), so if I don't keep my diet and work out really hard ... even the last week before the fight, I (have to) train really hard to (try) to keep my weight low. Matt Hughes was a gentleman. We explained the whole situation with my ankle, and he was like, 'Don't worry about it. Let's fight.'"

Alves On His Post Fight Conversation With Hughes:

"He approached me and said, 'I don't remember that thing that happened in Orlando, but if it happened, I apologize.'I told him, 'Champion, don't worry about it. It was a long time ago.'"

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por admin

Pues explicame como sin sauna bajo en una noche (10 horas) Jedrzej Kubski desde 80.1 a 76.9 (3.2kg.) en el ultimo KO Arena cuando tenia que pelear contra Ramon Diaz. Pesaje supervisado en ambas ocasiones aparte de por los federativos, tambien por Carlos Formento la esquina de Ramon.
      De muchas maneras, si quieres te lo explico mejor por MP, ya que aqui lo mismo no gustan las maneras y teorias posibles(que no digo que sean las usadas por ese púgil).

Una cosa que no tiene que ver con el resto del mensaje, en UFC supuestamente hacen controles, Pablo , es por curiosidad , si quieres hablamos por messenger...¿En el Ko arena hacen controles dopping?.

Comentario

UFC no hace controles, las hace la comision atletica de donde pelean, por eso hay ese runrun por lo de Alves.

Hay mil formas de dar el apreton final en el peso, los hay q tiran de sauna y los hay q no quieren ni verla, en ambos casos siempre es agua (el apreton final claro jeje).
        To Perita Style

Comentario

La cortisona puede ser utilizada como antiinflamatorio pero no para tratar infecciones. Es mas, esta contraindicada en caso de infeccion. En dosis prolongadas da retención de liquidos y ademas no se puede dejar de golpe, siempre hay que dejarla paulatinamente. Otra cosa es que le infiltren la cortisona en la articulación, eso es diferente.

Comentario

Gracias por la info Djemb, segun han declarado las partes fue un pinchazo local (legal segun el reglamento), lo que es ilegal es tomar pills.

Por cierto he ledio que los pinchazos locales no da positivo, puede ser cierto?
            To Perita Style

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X