Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Entrevista a Cro Cop

DreamFighters.com was lucky enough to speak with Mirko Crocop on a busy training day to answer a couple questions. We would like to take a moment to thank Mirko Crocop for the 2nd interview.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DreamFighters.com: Mirko, thank you very much for taking to the time speak to me at DreamFighters.com
    Mirko: You're welcome, thank you.

DreamFighters.com: How is training going? Who are you training with right now?
    Mirko: Training is going good. I'm training with my team, along with Brazilian Marcio Corleta.

DreamFighters.com: You have pulled out of the grappling match at DREAM.4 because of an injury. Is this a serious injury ?
    Mirko: It's nothing serious, for 21 July I will be 100% ready.

DreamFighters.com: Do you plan to ever do a graplling match ever again?
    Mirko: Of course I would of liked to, I'll gladly be waiting for a call.

DreamFighters.com: Will you be fighting at DREAM.5 ?
    Mirko: Yes, I will be fighting at DREAM.5

DreamFighters.com: Who will you be fighting at DREAM.5 ?
    Mirko: The opponent is still not confirmed.

DreamFighters.com: After your fight at DREAM.5, who would you like to face at DREAM? There was a rumor you might fight Sergei kharitonov ? Is that true?
    Mirko: I don't know, it's not up to me but that would be a very good fight and i would be glad to do it.

DreamFighters.com: Do you still plan on fighting Fedor emelianenko?
    Mirko: Yes of course. Sooner or later

DreamFighters.com: Are you still planning a return to the UFC? Who would you like to fight in the UFC?
    Mirko:Of course. The opponent is not important. I will fight anyone.

DreamFighters.com: Did you watch Goran Reljic's UFC debut? What did you think of his fight?
    Mirko: No I was unable to watch his fight.

DreamFighters.com: Mirko, we at DreamFighters.com thank you for taking the time to answer a couple questions. We all wish you the best of luck.

Re: Entrevista a Cro Cop

dice que estara en el Dreams 5, eso esperamos
    http://openmindbjj.blogspot.com/

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X