Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Fedor Interview

Fedor Emelianenko had an interview with the Japanese MMA magazine, Kamipro.

- We haven't seen each other for a while. I'm glad to see you again.
    I'm sorry that it took a while to make time for you, but I was in intensive training for my next fight in July.
    - Your next fight is in Affliction on July 19. Tell me what you think.
    I have busy and useful days now. I have concentrated more in my training since my fight was announced.
    - I heard many fans gathered at the press conference of Affliction in LA and NY last month.
    Yes. Many fans came by. I was encouraged by them and my fighting spirit was raised.
    - How do you like Affliction?
    Affliction sponsors MMA events with M-1 Global together. I'm excited to create a new event together.
    - Your opponent, Tim Sylvia, was defeated by Minotauro in the UFC last Feb. Did you see their fight?
    I don't have time to watch their fight now. I will let you know my opinion when I watch it.
    - What do you think about Sylvia?
    He is a very strong and good fighter. He won 5 times in the championship on the UFC and he is 4th position in the world ranking. I'm proud to fight him.
    - Sylvia said that you were too small to fight him. What do you think?
    I defeated a fighter who was a lot bigger than him, so I don't think it's too hard to fight a big fighter.
    - Tell me your fighting schedule.
    I train with fighters who participate a M-1 Global event on Jun 27 now. I train 2.5 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the evening everyday.
    - What kind of training do you do?
    It's a secret.
    - Ok. The brother of Minotouro, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira, fights in Affliction. Do you think we can see a rematch of you and Minotouro someday?
    I defeated him twice and I don't think it's necessary; although, I will be positive to fight him again if fans want to see.
    - Minotouro is the UFC champion now. You are not attracted to defeat the UFC champion?
    Not really. I have fought 2 UFC champions before and won.
    - You talk about Mark Coleman and Kevin Randleman.
    I have no reason to refuse a fight with another champion, yet I want to defeat the strongest fighter. It's also important for me to see that M-1 Global is the top MMA event in the world.

Thans to Suki

Re: Fedor Interview

He is a very strong and good fighter. He won 5 times in the championship on the UFC and he is 4th position in the world ranking. I'm proud to fight him.

si pues no se a que ranking se refiere fedor (al mismo que le mantiene de n
    "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
    sigpic

Comentario

gracias saku! poco me parece q entrena fedor...

Comentario

fedor entrena solo 4 horas y media, se pega unos lingotazos de vodka que flipas, esta gordete y sólo mide 1,80 es lo que tienen los grandes, más talento que sacrificio.

merrill q dijo en la rueda de prensa??
        para mi es el mejor luchador de la historia.

saludos

Comentario

[quote=Merrill el Merodeador ]

si pues no se a que ranking se refiere fedor (al mismo que le mantiene de n

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por mfl0
            fedor entrena solo 4 horas y media,
            4 horas y media al dia "INTENSAS ES UNA PASADA", esa 4 horas me gustaria verlas .

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X