• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Entrevista (inglés) a Melvin

Fightline.com

Hi there, Melvin!
    Brasil Combate in association with Fighline.com is very glad to interview you.
    You were the Cage Rage Champion for almost two years. Tell us about that experience.
    It was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed that time. It was the start of bigger things and it prepared me for the K1. I won my first big title there. The atmosphere, the fans and the events were great !
    You had announced your retirement from MMA but you came back to fight at Dynamite!! Which were the factors that made you change your mind?
    First I decided to take some time of because of family circumstances. But my family told me to keep on fighting. Than when I got the chance to fight in The K1 GP I decided to come back. After this fight I wasn't planning to fight in Dynamite. Only the night before the event the K1 asked me to fight Mark Hunt and I took the chance

Re: Entrevista (inglés) a Melvin

Buena entrevista, thanks bud!
    Entrena suelo con el mitico Remco Pardoel!
    Y despues del pedazo de ko a Hunt, va y dice que le avisaron la noche antes :o pa flipar. Si se llega a preparar capaz de que perdiese y todo.

Comentario

Y menudo fiera, menuda rutina mañana, tarde y noche joder...

Comentario

Muchas gracias.

La verdad es que no tengo luchadores preferidos pues con el nivel de hoy en dia los cintos se irán rodando de persona en persona, pero Melvin es un luchador que casi siempre me hace sentarme en la punta de la silla. Es una maquina de entrenar.

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X