*PBP & Results* UFC 168: WEIDMAN vs. SILVA II [+18]

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Lo de Barnett se podra catalogar dentro de un par de peleas mas.

Para mi solo es un despiste de momento.

Comentario

• UFC 168 Rousey – Tate Judo Throw Highlights (GIFs)

Ronda Rousey had one of her best showings despite being pushed past the first round for the first time. The UFC 168 co-main event had her squaring off with arch-nemesis, Meisha Tate.

Full analysis on Rousey and Tate’s takedowns with animated gifs below

Muy recomendable:

Comentario

• No sé si leisteis que al final Matt Serra admitió haber sido quien dijo lo de "Good, fuck him" cuando Anderson se rompió la pierna. Bueno, pues este hilo en UG se lo dedican XD

Bonus: Rogan descontrolado con Ronda en el pesaje...

Comentario

• Muy divertido el hilo con coñas de Mar Serra!!

El análisis con gifs de los takedowns de ronda y tate muy guai tb!!

Comentario

• Comentario

• Este Rogan...
              sigpic

Comentario

• Silva ha hablado por primera vez después de la derrota:

"I believe that, if you pay attention to these technical details, you will see that (checking the kick) was instinct, not something that he trained to do. No, I don’t think (Weidman should consider it a win). It was an accident. And I’m pretty sure I would have won the fight."
                http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/1/12...man-at-ufc-168

Comentario

• Yo creo que hubiera ganado tranquilamente las dos peleas si no fuera por el pequeño detalle de que perdió las dos.

Comentario

• Un ejemplo claro fue el dedo de jones...
                    si palma ese dia (no palmo de milagro) no es de recibo que lo achaquemos al W de sonnen (aunque en ultima instancia si que tenga que ver)

nadie resta meritos a weidman pero repito que las dos victorias son cuanto menos...raras...
                    "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
                    sigpic

Comentario

• Raras? Rara será la última porque la primera fue un zas en toda la boca, un KO, creo que no hay forma de ganar más contundente, y en el segundo combate en el primer round Weidman le estaba ganando la partida a Silva en el suelo.

Comentario

• convendras conmigo en que no hemos visto muchos kos asi, ni muchas roturas de tibia y perone...
                        "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
                        sigpic

Comentario

• jajaja en eso te doy la razón, KO's mientras haces el gilipollas no he visto muchos, roturas de huesos tampoco aunque siempre me acuerdo de esto en WWF:

Comentario

• Han sido dos peleas un tanto extrañas. Es una pena porque Weidman no tiene culpa de que una gran parte de la afición siempre tendra la coletilla de decir que no le gano bien ninguna de las 2.

Yo creo que aun vuelven a pelear una 3a vez.

Comentario

• Anderson si es listo se retirará y no querrá volver a tener una pelea con Weidman. A estas alturas veo casi imposible que le gane de ninguna forma y si volviera a perder sería un descalabro brutal para su legado.

Comentario

• Originalmente escrito por Mongolizador Ver mensaje
                                Anderson si es listo se retirará y no querrá volver a tener una pelea con Weidman. A estas alturas veo casi imposible que le gane de ninguna forma y si volviera a perder sería un descalabro brutal para su legado.
                                Quote:
                                By Guilherme Cruz @guicruzzz on Jan 12 2014, 8:56p

Anderson Silva suffered a gruesome injury in his rematch with Chris Weidman at UFC 168, but he doesn’t consider his last fight a loss.

The former UFC middleweight champion broke his left leg when kicking Chris Weidman on Dec. 28 in Las Vegas, Nev., but is confident he will be able to fight again one day. And when he does, he won’t enter the Octagon feeling he’s coming off back-to-back losses to Weidman.

"I believe that, if you pay attention to these technical details, you will see that (checking the kick) was instinct, not something that he trained to do," Silva said during an interview to Globo.

"No, I don’t think (Weidman should consider it a win). It was an accident. And I’m pretty sure I would have won the fight."

During the interview, Silva rewatched the fight and said he made some technical mistakes before throwing the leg kick.

"I can see some technical mistakes I did in the fight," he said. "To land the perfect kick, I needed to distract him by punching him in the face so he wouldn’t pay attention to the kick. He was protecting the upper part of his body, and the raised leg instinctively. The kick was so strong he lost balance."

Silva wants to fight again, and he’s not worried if his next fight will be against Weidman.

"I saw my mistake, and now I’m only worried about my comeback," he said. "If the UFC thinks I deserve another opportunity (against Weidman) or if I need to earn it. I just want to do what I do, it doesn’t matter if it’s for the title or not. I want to do what I do well."

Right after he suffered the injury, "The Spider" wondered if he would ever walk again.

"The only thing I was thinking was ‘is it over? Will I walk again?’" he said "I was scared that I wouldn’t walk again. Many things were going through my head at that moment. I’m 38 now, and I will be 39 in April. That’s what I’m afraid of, but I’m confident that I will. I will be back.

"(You should stop fighting) when you feel you need to stop, when your body and head says that. I think I still have a lot of things to do. I don’t plan to stop now. I’m getting stronger every day, and I will be back soon."

The MMA legend is still in pain, and he revealed that sometimes he asks his wife to take him for a ride around Los Angeles so he can just sit and cry away from his kids. Pain is part of Silva’s routine now, and he can’t even sleep without it.

"When I landed the kick I heard a loud noise, the sound of a bone breaking, and the pain was huge. And since I left the hospital, I can’t sleep," he said. "It’s really hard. I think about it, and I wondered why. ‘Why, my God, I had to go through all this?’ I wonder which message He’s trying to teach me at this moment."

The pain will eventually go away one day, and Silva wants to return to the Octagon to end his career as he always planned to - with a win.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X