Este tema ha sido cerrado
X
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Andrei Arlovski deja a Freddie Roach para centrarse más en otras facetas que no sea su boxeo:

"I paid too much attention to boxing," he said. "I wanted to try professional boxing. That's why I didn't focus on wrestling and jiu-jitsu, and it hurt me."

"Definitely I learned from Freddie, and he taught me some cool stuff," Arlovski said. "But at the same time, I was hurting my momentum in my MMA technique, and I had some problems with my other coaches. It was a good experience, but I'm not going to come back again to a boxing gym."

Comentario

• El proximo WSOF se emitirá en directo tambien es castellano.

Comentario

• Originalmente escrito por kader91 Ver mensaje
        el de tu firma ese dia murio por dentro.
        barrigazo del 15 jeje
        si fuera blanco sería el de las volteretas de tu firma jajaja

Comentario

• Originalmente escrito por cares Ver mensaje
          Mark Coleman tuvo cirugía este lunes y se retira oficialmente de MMA.

http://www.examiner.com/article/mark...-end-of-an-era
          es que su próximo combate iba a ser con un taca-taca jajaja

Comentario

• sigpic

Comentario

• Ben Askren sobre GSP:

"(St Pierre) has lost a lot of that killer instinct he had when he was a lot younger. Obviously, I know that's tough to maintain when you are at such a high level for so long. I just think his title's there for the taking, when someone goes in there, you know, has a good, solid wrestling background and is willing to fight hard ... I think Johny (Hendricks) has got a better shot than anyone in a very long time. I think a lot of the more recent challengers to GSP, you know, I would have been happy if Nick Diaz would have won, that would have been hilarious. But, in all realness, the chances of him winning I thought were very, very slim ... GSP does have great timing on the double leg, there's no denying that. I think obviously, if we fought, I would create scrambles that I would win. The other thing we thought, and I know (Firas) Zahabi's making excuses, but he got tired, he got really tired in the third, fourth and fifth rounds against Nick Diaz. But Diaz just doesn't have the power to put GSP on his butt or put the pressure on or the pressure when he's already been taken down. Diaz just didn't have the skills that he needed to beat him."

Comentario

• Originalmente escrito por Oskarete Ver mensaje
                Cyborg dice que quiere pelear con ella.

Comentario

• duelo de shemales.

Comentario

• Si coge a Cyborg la destroza. He dixit.

Comentario

• Yo creo que gana cyborg, aunque lo otro sea un tío, está por ver si es un luchador.

Comentario

• no se bien donde ponerlo pero es el glory 5 en londres

Comentario

• si señor¡¡ yo entraba a ponerlo que acabo de verlo en rojadirecta ;) (spong vs bonjasky)

Comentario

• Entrevista a Mark Coleman muy interesante, es un tocho pero habla de todo: olimpiadas, torneos, comienzos en UFC, lesiones, analiza toda su carrera:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/3/25...ent-retirement

Comentario

• paul marin vs neil seery en el cage warriors 53 el 13 de abril

Comentario

• Jon Fitch vs. Josh Burkman main event del WSOF 3, 14 de Junio.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X