• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

Hooliganismo severo vía facebook chavales ¡¡¡
    todos con Ronnie;si saca la bandera ya puede haber empalmada instantanea,

Comentario

Yo creo que la clave para Ronny es aguantar los primeros arreones del salvaje de Vemola, si sale vivo del primer round, se lo lleva seguro.

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por theperfectfighter Ver mensaje
        Yo creo que la clave para Ronny es aguantar los primeros arreones del salvaje de Vemola, si sale vivo del primer round, se lo lleva seguro.
        Ojala tio, estoy como si pelease yo esta noche, tan nervioso como cuando peleaba Fedor en su apogeo...

Vemola es una bestia pero sabeis como va de cardio???

Lo que mas me preocupa es lo que dice Bloodyelbow, que Vemola es un pesado que ha bajado a semis, y que Ronny tiene que bajar a medios para ir en su peso y puede notarse esa clave.

Aun asi, si Ronny hace su pelea y no sale asustado o impresionado por la situacion y el calibre de todo el tinglao, es decir si se centra en la pelea Ronny es otra bestia parda.

Comentario

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por colacao20 Ver mensaje

Vemola es una bestia pero sabeis como va de cardio???
            Cuando luchaba en pesados iba bastante mal, también porque nadie le pasaba del primer asalto. En LHW supongo que estará mejor, pero vamos que puede decirse que el cardio es uno de sus puntos débiles.

Comentario

Algunos comentarios de Lytle antes del combate, este sí que es un guerrero:

“Coming off a loss, lots of times you’re going back to the undercard,” Lytle said. “Going from that possibility to being the main event, I was very excited about it.”
              “I take great pride that they picked me and Dan to be in the main event, and they did it for a reason,” Lytle said. “It’s not for me to go out there and try and eke out a victory. It’s for me to put on a show, so that’s what I plan on doing.”

“I think it’d be unfortunate because the guy was undefeated in the UFC about a year ago and he fought for the title,” Lytle said. “He got beat by [Georges] St. Pierre in a long, grueling decision, and he got caught in a fight. He got caught by Carlos Condit. If you’re aggressive, that happens sometimes. Then Anthony Johnson, who’s probably one of the biggest guys in the division, decided not to throw down with him and just kind of held him down the whole time. He’s got a couple of tough losses in a row.”

“You get a guy like that and he has his back against the wall, usually they come out and fight like … their life depends on it,” Lytle said. “I do like that aspect. I want somebody coming out guns a-blazing, trying to take me out. I think I’m going to get that. That’s all I can ask for.”

“If a submission comes, they come,” Lytle said. “But what I’m not going to do is go out there and try to take somebody down and if the guy’s playing a good submission game, just kind of sit there and ride it out and hold him down for three rounds. You’re not going to see that from me ever. … If I had the choice between winning the most boring fight of my life or losing the best fight of my life, I’m going to choose losing the best fight of my life every time. It’s not even going to be a question.

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por theperfectfighter Ver mensaje
                Cuando luchaba en pesados iba bastante mal, también porque nadie le pasaba del primer asalto. En LHW supongo que estará mejor, pero vamos que puede decirse que el cardio es uno de sus puntos débiles.
                Es que en todas las paginas lo ponen como una futura promesa, y como si le hubieran puesto a Ronny rollo sparring para que este vaya progresando... estoy cagao la verdad, jajajaja.

Comentario

UFC Live 5 Preview: The Prelims

Markes vs. Vemola
                  Page 1 - Benavidez vs. Wineland Page 2 - Hamman vs. Dollaway Page 3 - Noke vs. Herman Page 4 - Markes vs. Vemola Page 5 - Hettes vs. Caceres Page 6 - O’Brien vs. Miller Page 7 - Castillo vs. Volkmann Page 8 - Reinhardt vs. Figueroa
                  Options: ShareThis| Printer Friendly
                  by Jason Probst (jprobst@sherdog.com)

Ronny Markes (top) appears to be a legitimate prospect. | Photo: Gleidson Venga

Light Heavyweights
                  Ronny Markes (11-1, 0-0 UFC) vs. Karlos Vemola (8-1, 1-1 UFC)

The Matchup: One of my favorite parts about covering MMA are matchups like this one, where two hot prospects are thrown together to see what happens.

Vemola, an intimidating figure with heavy hands and violent ground-and-pound, looks like someone cast as a Guy Ritchie villain. Markes has seven finishes in the first round and makes his UFC debut, with a signature win over the once-special Paul Filho bolstering his credentials.

While Vemola is a scary dude on the feet and on the mat, Markes is more polished standing and seems the better overall athlete. Fights like this are compelling because of the adrenaline dump, as both men jockey to get the upper hand early. Vemola hung tough in a three-round loss to the much larger heavyweight Jon Madsen in his first Octagon appearance, and that kind of experience should help him here, along with the momentum left over from his second UFC bout: a one-round blitz knockout of Seth Petruzelli at UFC 122.

Anticipate violent exchanges with both men getting hurt, and expect Vemola to take down Markes. Once there, he will have to avoid submissions and pick his spots to ground-and-pound.

The Pick: Vemola either gets caught in a submission early or bangs out Markes in the second round. Look for the latter to happen in a rousing bout.

Comentario

Comentario

Open workouts de los principales actores de la velada de mañana, en la web de NBC Sports

El pesaje en vivo lo van a dar aquí

Si hago bien el cambio horario... a eso de las 23:00 ¿me equivoco?

Comentario

No tengo ni idea era 5.00 pm et pero no se que hora sera aqui...

Si es a las 23.00 lo vere, estaras por aqui?

Comentario

empieza el weigh-in!

Comentario

Bueno, ya se ha hecho el pesaje. Parecidos en tamaño y altura...veremos.

Comentario

vemola parece un angelito de los buenos, veremos a ver que pasa. La verdad que es un pedazo de card, para mi el miller vs henderson es un peleón pero muy serio..

Una pregunta, alquien sabe que son esas cosas del futuro con las que entrena donald cerrone??

Comentario

La misma pregunta que Kikon 55.

Esa especie de esposas de entrenamiento las ví hace tiempo en un video de Anderson Silva y me ecantan ese tipo de entrenamientos funcionales.

LO dicho,alguien sabe que son y donde conseguirlas?

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X