Overeem fuera del HWGP de Strikeforce, pero en octubre pelea en Moscú

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

Cano, en box no te sacas la licencia y ya peleas con el campeón del mundo en tu debut con un récord de 0-0.Mayormente porque puedes morir.

Esa pelea no se va a dar y el público tampoco nos perdemos nada.

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por cano Ver mensaje
      Chance?Y le dais chance a Barnett?Os podía dar unas clases sobre sintetización de esteroides
      Yo le doy chance a Barnett vamos siempre se la he dado más que nada porque en MMA, está a años luz en conceptos técnicos sobre Overeem.

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por teseo Ver mensaje
        ¿Nadie le da posibilidades a Cormier contra Pezao? Porque yo sí creo que puede dar la sorpresa
        Tu lo crees sinceramente, de momento no ha demostrado un W. depurado en las MMA, y su combate con Monson no se, un tio correcto con poca envergadura que todavia tiene que demostrar algo.

Comentario

Yo a Cormier le veo ahora mismo muy lejos de Pezao, pero mucho.
          sigpic

Comentario

Pues pequeña sorpresa os vais a llevar con Cormier... Perfectamente puede ganar y si no lo hace al menos dara mucha guerra.

Comentario

Pezao es muy grande, y Cormier a simple vista no pasa de gordete. Quiero decir, la envergadura será clave. No me importaria que ganase Cormier, me cae "majete", pero lo veo chungo.

Barnett debe ganar el torneo, por mi y por Cano.

pero nadie recuerda a Belfort planchado una y otra vez y la superidad "aplastante" ante un Filipovic pre-UFC

Eso de que Overeem ganó al Mirko Pre-UFC, será en tus sueños, que ya habia perdido con Gonzaga y con Congo, y venia de ganar al poderoso Mizuno. Vamos, que era un Mirko en un estado cojonudo sí XDD

Comentario

Overeem es un timo y de ahí ya no me bajo nunca mas, un timo de gran tonelaje y potencia,pero le falta lo mas importante,COJONES

pezao,barnett,jds,cain incluso el mismo cormier se lo cepillan,lo cual no deja de ser un top,pero con una diferencia con los que hablo,y es que se arruga como un flotador que está sin llenar,top si, pero incapaz con los mayores,con los que t van exigir algo mas que ser un monstruo y dejar la superioridad fisica clara,eso no funciona con esta gente... y de ahí al bloqueo y del bloqueo a perder la pelea golpeado.

Comentario

Pues yo que me temo que esto es una jugada de Zuffa para no quemar a Overeem, en el caso de que perdiera y asi hacerlo pelear directamente en Ufc, para unificar los titulos

Comentario

valetudo, si creo estar en lo cierto...el entorno de overeem, evitará esa lucha,con lo bien que lo han cuidado tantos años... es que sría tirar por tierra todo el enorme y grandioso trabajo de "modelaje e impresionar"

sinceramente cain y/o jds lo ponen en evidencia...flashback volvemo una decada atrás,recula recula, con mas miedo que vergüenza;esa pelea jamas se va a dar,acordaos.

Comentario

Un Overeem vs Khari pondría muchas cosas en su sitio, lo dije hace tiempo y lo mantengo.

Comentario

Pues yo que me temo que esto es una jugada de Zuffa para no quemar a Overeem, en el caso de que perdiera y asi hacerlo pelear directamente en Ufc, para unificar los titulos
                        Yo también lo he pensado...

Un Overeem vs Khari pondría muchas cosas en su sitio, lo dije hace tiempo y lo mantengo.
                        El ruso le zumba.

Comentario

Sergei Kharitonov talks Grand Prix; open to run at Cain Velasquez in future

Sergei Kharitonov is a name that may not be as recognizable as Chuck Liddell or Jon Jones here in the western hemisphere. But, for the 11-year veteran of Pride FC and Dream, Kharitonov's upcoming bout with Josh Barnett could be his coming-out party, and his chance to show American fans what "The Russian Mercenary" is all about.
                          Kharitonov is expected to face Barnett in Strikeforce's heavyweight grand prix semifinals after he defeated Andrei Arlovski in the quarterfinal round earlier this year via knockout late in the first round.
                          Going into the bout, Arlovski's former UFC heavyweight title and fan support did little to faze Kharitonov who pushed the pace and dropped Arlovski with a right hand. The ensuing ground and pound was all it took to seal the victory.
                          "There was nothing extraordinary in my bout with Arlovski, I can't mark it out from my other victories," Kharitonov told FiveKnuckles.com. "It's too early to celebrate, the main events are ahead. I'll be glad when I put the belt on."
                          Helping him prepare for the Arlovski bout and his upcoming fight with Barnett is his teammates at the Golden Glory gym based out of Breda, Netherlands.
                          "The whole Golden Glory team helps me with my preparation," Kharitonov said. "We always work all together. All is clockwork."
                          Among his teammates is fellow heavyweight, Alistair Overeem, who is also a part of the Strikeforce heavyweight grand prix and is scheduled to fight Antonio Silva.
                          "He (Overeem) is much more experienced, in my opinion, and he is also my teammate so I have no doubts about his victory." Kharitonov explained concerning the Overeem vs. Silva match-up.
                          Kharitonov and Overeem are poised for a rubber match if both men can defeat their respective opponents. Their last meeting was at a 2007 Hero's MMA event in Japan where Kharitonov defeated Overeem via knockout in the opening round.
                          Big wins over Semmy Schilt, Murilo Rua, Fabricio Werdum and Pedro Rizzo puctuate the list of victories for Kharitonov who has built an 18-5 record predominantly while fighting in various Japanese promotions. He is currently 5-1 in his past six fights and represents one of Russia's top MMA talents.
                          Fellow countrymen and longtime heavyweight untouchable, Fedor Emelianenko is seemingly slipping towards the other end of that spectrum given recent losses to Fabricio Werdum and Antonio Silva. UFC president, Dana White, as well as others in the MMA community have questioned Emelianenko's legacy and his former "unbeatable" billing.
                          "Actually Fedor had losses before," Kharitonov said. "He lost combat sambo world championship, he lost to Kohsaka, he almost lost to Ricardo Arona. That fight was even and victory could be given to any fighter. He had been defeated, they just didn't put it in the window."
                          Emelianenko is looking to snap his two fight skid with a win over Dan Henderson who has gone 5-1 in his past six fights as well, and is coming off of two consecutive stoppage wins over Renato Sobral and Rafael Cavalcante, the latter earning him Strikeforce's light heavyweight title.
                          Kharitonov believes the fight is make or break for his Russian counterpart.
                          "If Fedor loses to Hendo, he has to retire," Kharitonov said. "Henderson is not a super heavyweight, he is 42 already, that's why Fedor has to win. I think this is a chance for Fedor to rehabilitate himself."
                          Emelianenko and Henderson are scheduled to headline the fast approaching July 30 Strikeforce eventwhile Kharitonov's own bout with Barnett remains in the near future. The semifinals round will mark just the third time the Russian native will fight on American soil.
                          "I've been thinking about it and, being honest, I'd like to score a success in US but not now." Kharitonov said. "A little bit later. Maybe they (the UFC) would make me a proposal I cannot refuse and we will sign a contract."
                          Hypothetically, if the addition of Kharitonov into the UFC's rosters occurred immediately, he will no doubt bolster the already talented heavyweight division. Match-ups vary but for Kharitonov he simply desires to fight the best, pointing to Cain Velasquez as a fight he wants were he to join the organization.
                          Kharitonov, a proud Russian, is excited about the prospect of represent his country and understands the responsibility on his shoulders after being the only Russian left in the Grand Prix.
                          "I feel a great responsibility now," Kharitonov said. "When Fedor was in Grand Prix it was easier for us because we both are from Russia and we present our country, our motherland. And now I am alone there, and I realize that I have to train much harder to show a good fight at least. I'd like to tell all my fans how much I appreciate your support. We will break them."

Comentario

Strikeforce's heavyweight champion, Alistair Overeem, declares boxing as the superior combat sport when compared to MMA according to mmamania.com.
                            "Let's cut to the chase, there's a lot of money to be made in boxing. It is the most popular combat sport out there. I mean, MMA is doing really well and it might overtake boxing but boxing is still the number one. If you look at the revenues made by boxing it is a big difference, a big difference."Overeem said.
                            Overeem has expressed his interest in jumping into the ring, rather than the cage, recently when he voiced his desires to fight Wladimir Klitschko. Klitschko is a heavyweight multi-titled champion from Ukraine who sports a 56-3 boxing record, highly regarded as one of the best pound for pound boxers in the world.
                            It is unclear if a boxing match between Overeem and Klitschko would ever materialize in the future. In the meantime, Overeem is sidelined from Strikeforce's heavyweight grand prix's semifinal round due to an injured toe. He was originally scheduled to fight Antonio Silva, who will now fight Daniel Cormier.

Comentario

Chiquito giñado el Alistair este, no me jodas...

Comentario

contra werdum no hizo nada o sea que de recuperarse nada, esto me huele a caqquita, si yo fuera overim con ese fisico no me tosia nadie,con werdum no hizo nada y con antonio pilla seguro, kaka, es una pena un tio tan grande

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X