Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncios todavía.

Actualidad UFC Vol. I (Jul 2010 - Dic 2013)

Colapsar
Este tema ha sido cerrado
X
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Es curioso que casi todos los que dan positivo pierden sus combates.

Comentario

• UFC corta relaciones con Rampage.

Comentario

• Originalmente escrito por colacao20 Ver mensaje
        Seria un peleon y una batalla tactica.
        Mucho lo dudo. Rory no es tonto y boxeando 1 millón de veces mejor que ciclos woodley, no se pondría a boxear precisamente. Woodley podría pelear con Fitch, esa pelea tendría más abrazos que una comedia romántica.

Comentario

• Aquí teneis el regalo que le ha hecho Dana y Chuck a Glover, una camioneta Ford:

pd: para EEUU está muy bien esa camioneta Ford pero para Europa no sirve absolutamente para nada

Comentario

• En cualquier país es muy poco funcional. Como mola el rollo mafia de regalos que hay en UFC, vaya imagen jajaja

Comentario

• Detallazo para Glover mas que merecido.

Lo de Belfort estaba clarisimo. Tengo curiosidad por ver el fisico de Urijah Hall cuando entre en UFC, va hasta el culo el tio ( no me parece mal ).

Comentario

• Originalmente escrito por topgear Ver mensaje
                Aquí teneis el regalo que le ha hecho Dana y Chuck a Glover, una camioneta Ford:

pd: para EEUU está muy bien esa camioneta Ford pero para Europa no sirve absolutamente para nada
                Putos racanos de mierda, una FX F150?? este tio se merece una Raptor SVT minimo.

PD, Glover vive en USA, asi que para alli esta muy bien, para europa que se pille una W polo...

Comentario

• Comentario

• joder menuda jodienda macho, me da igual si era oferta chunga o que barnett se columpie en su petición pero desde luego que nos quedamos sin un muy grande para la división :(

Comentario

• Bah, no puedo decir que me sorprenda, lo siento. Una pena.

Comentario

• Algunas palabra de Cub Swanson, lo pongo por que me han parecido interesante algunas cosas dice que fuera del camp se pone en 184 libras, y cuenta algunas cosas de los guantes de MMA:

Dustin Poirier
                        I thought Siver was going to try to bang with me, maybe try to take me down at the end of the rounds, just to try to get up on the score cards, but I feel like Dustin is gonna try to take me down right away. The change in opponents is pretty big in this fight. One is a short, stocky, standard fighter, and the other is a tall, lanky southpaw, so as far as stance, they're completely opposite.
                        I've got some anger issues, so when I get in there, no matter who it is, I want to knock their head off. I'm going to be cautious though, because I know he's gonna try to take it to the ground. I actually started my camp in Chicago, working with Izzy, who is our great wrestling coach. Out here in Albuquerque, I've been working with a lot of black belts, really pushing my ground game. I'm pretty much ready to go anywhere in this fight.
                        Weight
                        I've dropped about 40 pounds for this fight. I'm almost there, and am actually a little ahead of schedule. When I got the call, eight weeks out, I was 185. I've always walked around big and never had an issue dropping the weight for the cut.
                        Jeckyll and Hyde
                        I'm finding more, that as I get further into my career, I kind of separate myself into two different people at this point. There's the guy who fights and gets everything out in the cage, and then there's the everyday guy. That guy is very non-confrontational and quiet.
                        Hand Issues
                        My hands have been good lately. They hurt every day, so I pay attention to them, and try not to push it. There's days where I wrap them up, and I know right away that I'm not gonna hit that day. I'm a lot bigger than I used to be when I was younger, so I hit a lot harder. Some days, my hands just ache. It's always there, but I've been taking those extra precautions and wrapping them the right way. It's made me a more accurate striker, too.
                        MMA Gloves
                        I think MMA gloves are crap, to be honest. First off, they're square. When they give them to you, they're a square piece of 4 ounce glove. They say that they're open fingered so you can grapple, and then you can close your hand to punch. I believe the gloves should be rounder, because we hit from weird angles. If you relax your hand, the way the gloves are now, the natural position is for the hand to be completely open, which is why so many people get poked in the eye. If they were curved, and you put them on and relaxed your hand, your hand would follow the curve, not completely open. You'd only have to squeeze a little bit to make a fist with a more curved glove. It's a balance that's missing with the current gloves. The padding, instead of just falling off at the sides, should follow the curve of the hand more.
                        When we get the gloves, the UFC tries to help out by sort of curving the gloves for you overnight. You also have to kind of stretch them out a little bit, because they're brand new and stiff. Some commission guys, like in Toronto, they wouldn't let anybody touch my gloves but me, and the problem with that is I can barely get them on. When you can't break them in, they're very uncomfortable. I had to put them on early and start hitting the pads early, the day of the fight, just so I could feel comfortable, and not have the circulation cut off in my fingers. If I do less handwraps, then I might break my hands again.
                        Jose Aldo
                        I thought, for sure, that Aldo won the fight, three rounds to two, based on damage. I thought it was a Hell of a fight, and it went exactly how I thought it would. He looked better than ever for the first few rounds, then he started to wilt, and Frankie started shining in the last couple rounds. Frankie is tough. I really wish he had taken a fight before Jose, to kind of get used to that new weight class. I don't think he was prepared for the pace of the 145 pound division.
                        Attention for the lighter divisions
                        For me, it's always been 155 and under that makes the most noise. We've got a lot of finishes and deserve that attention. It sucks that if you're a heavyweight, you can make tons of money by going in and knocking somebody out, but us littler guys don't get the same. It's tough. We go out and we grind and grind in training, and put on great shows. It's tough on our bodies, and I'd like to get that same kind of money.
                        Title Shot
                        I know they promised whoever won out of Koch and Llamas the next shot, but now we have Pettis. I'm just gonna go out there and fight my fight, and try to make it exciting. If I somehow get another title shot soon, I would be thrilled, but if not, let's just bring on the next guy. It doesn't bother me that Pettis got the shot. He has some big wins, and right now, he's a big name. I know Llamas deserves it, but I think Pettis is a better match-up for Aldo.

Comentario

• que mierda lo de barnett, no se en que coño piensa, podia entrar como un mulo en pesados y en dos años hacerse el cheriff coño!
                          "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
                          sigpic

Comentario

• Originalmente escrito por Merrill el Merodeador Ver mensaje
                            que mierda lo de barnett, no se en que coño piensa, podia entrar como un mulo en pesados y en dos años hacerse el cheriff coño!
                            a veces las condiciones no compensan lo demás y no me refiero a condiciones económicas

o por otro lado a veces por "X" dinero no merece la pena pasar por ciertas cosas

a mi también me gustaría muchísimo verle en UFC pero es lo que hay, a mi me da que aun habrá novedades en el futuro sobre este tema

Comentario

• Barnett rechazó el contrato por la exclusividad. No quiere renunciar al prowrestling en Japón, que le da mucha pasta.

Comentario

• Originalmente escrito por Mongolizador Ver mensaje
                                Barnett rechazó el contrato por la exclusividad. No quiere renunciar al prowrestling en Japón, que le da mucha pasta.
                                pues me parece muy bien, que es muy bonito decir esto o aquello pero quien debe gestionar su vida es el

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X