*PBP & Results* UFC Fight Night 33: HUNT vs. BIGFOOT!!!![+18]

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Que buena pelea...y mucho respeto entre ellos, eso crea afición...

Hunt se ha roto la mano izquierda por dos sitios esperemos se recupere pronto.

Comentario

• Mark Hunt broken hand pics before and after surgery following ‘Bigfoot’ bloodbath at UFC Fight Night 33

sigpic

Comentario

• 1 on 1: Mark Hunt – Part 1

Born March 23, 1974, nothing was exceptional about the arrival of Mark Richard Hunt. “Just another little monkey from South Auckland,” he tells me. Growing up in a tight-knit Samoan family, nothing came easy. “Everything was a struggle, but it’s made me a better person now.”
        Hunt would find himself in and out of trouble growing up, a habit that would eventually spark a heralded international career in combat sports. A fight outside a nightclub as a 16-year old would prove to be the initial catalyst.
        An altercation the previous weekend had drawn Hunt into a fight to help protect a friend. “I’m running over there and I slip over. We end up sitting next to each other and these four guys are kicking the shit out of us.” Sam Masters, a bouncer at the club and friend of Hunt’s helped police break up the fight. “I was so angry though, I walked back over there and started blasting away.”
        “Sam grabbed me and stuffed me in the toilets to stop me from getting arrested,” Hunt recalls. Impressed with the teenager’s right hook, Masters offered Hunt his first fight, a Muay Thai bout in four days time. Despite having no training and never having seen a kickboxing match, Hunt was game. “I asked Sam about it and I thought I’m a tough guy, why not? That was my attitude back then, I can do anything.”
        Hunt proved his confidence was not misplaced, taking the bout following four days of training and winning his debut fight. That wasn’t enough to hold his interest though, yet. Hunt would return to his delinquent ways, occasionally crossing paths with Masters who would push Hunt to return to the gym. “Every time I’d see him, I’d go fight,” said Hunt. “I won with Sam, he took me on to win a New Zealand title before I started slacking off.”
        By age 21, Hunt was in a bad way. “I was on a bad path,” he acknowledged. “I’d just got out of jail for a second time. Aggravated robbery. That’s how stupid I was.” In search of a fresh start, Hunt gathered the funds to join a friend moving to Australia. With ten dollars to his name, a brown leather suitcase and a one-way ticket to Sydney, Hunt was getting his second go around.
        “I was trying to find my way, then I started getting back to my old ways of altercations and found myself out of somewhere to live.” In between jobs and fighting a gambling problem, rent was low on the priority list and eventually enough was enough. “It took us about a year to get kicked out of there, not paying rent.”
        “I was in a phonebox with 40c to my name, just me and my brown leather suitcase,” said Hunt. “I was just about to rob the Indian store up the road. I prayed, I said God I need help, I’m about to do something I don’t want to do. But I’m a survivor, I always have been.” Walking towards the store he was preparing to burgle, Hunt was stopped by a man who offered a lifeline. “He ran a halfway house and told me I could stay until I could come up with some money. I had a place to live and I started again.”
        At this point of his career, Hunt wasn’t being taken seriously as a fighter. Hunt wasn’t taking himself seriously as a fighter. “I was just not training properly. It’s one of those things, you just train sometimes and then you don’t.” Despite this, opportunity was about to come knocking.
        In late 1999, Hunt was offered a place in the inaugural K-1 Oceania Grand Prix. For the largely unheralded fighter, the opportunity was a potential game changer. With six months until the tournament, Hunt upped his training while continuing to work his new day job.
        The tournament would prove to be the catalyst for a rapid rise to the pinnacle of global kickboxing. Making quick work of his opposition, Hunt would emerge champion with three quick knockouts as a heavy underdog. “I won the tournament,” says Hunt. “I spent 27 minutes in that ring and made $37,000. I was like man, I could really do this.”
        As Oceani Grand Prix champion, Hunt earned himself a substantial step up in competition. French kickboxing phenom and future world title holder Jerome Le Banner would welcome Hunt to the international ranks in a qualifying match for the K-1 World Grand Prix. Despite coming up on the short end of a decision, Hunt accounted for himself well, immediately endearing himself to fans worldwide.
        K-1 would return to Australia in 2001 with Hunt cruising through the tournament, earning himself a berth in the World Grand Prix to take place later that year. Advancing to the semi-finals of the Melbourne leg of the tournament, Hunt would fall to defending champion Ernesto Hoost and failed to advance to the final leg of the tournament to be held in Japan in December.
        His exciting style of fighting would result in his name being called to fill in for an injured Mirko Filpovic. A place in the repercharge bracket offered eliminated fighters to earn a place in the Grand Prix Finals. “They had the opportunity for me to fight, I was still drinking and smoking because I thought my year was over, but I said yes.” Hunt would draw fellow New Zealander Ray Sefo, coming up short on the scorecards following a back and forth slug fest. The damage Sefo took to his eye in the bout rendered him unable to continue in the tournament, making Hunt the defacto winner.
        A TKO win over training partner Adam Watt would cement his berth in the tournament, a bittersweet moment. “Adam used to beat me up in training and was the one who told me to go along when I was trying to get out of it. Then I end up facing him in the finals and I knock him out and I’m like woah! Sorry man!
        The 2001 K-1 World Grand Prix Finals took place at the Tokyo Dome in Japan, featuring 8 of the worlds premiere kickboxing talents. To establish the bracket for the tournament, fighters draw numbered balls from a bowl which determines the order in which they are able to choose their matchups. To the shock of the audience, when Hunt’s turn came he opted for a rematch with the heavily favoured Jerome Le Banner. “I wanted the hardest fight and that was Jerome. That’s what started my popularity with the people in Japan, they’re like woah this guy’s crazy man!
        Hunt would go on to KO Le Banner in the opening round of the tournament, a fight lauded as much for the brutal sequence of punches that ended the bout as much as it was for the stunning upset. A dominant semi-final victory over Stefan Leko would land Hunt a place in the finals versus Brazilian Francsico Filho.
        After three rounds where each man attempted to impose their gameplan on the others, the judges found themselves at an impasse. An extra overtime round was called for. Three more minutes. For all the marbles. As the fight progressed, Filho had begun to fade and in the extra round, the Brazilian failed to mount any sustained offense in the face of a violent body attack from Hunt.
        This time the judges had seen enough. 10-9 for Hunt on all three scorecards, a unanimous decision victory. The feeling when they called your name, I asked. “Just imagine me, a street kid from South Auckland who had been in jail twice. Then walking out in front of eighty thousand people and taking out the world title in my first go. I was absolutely ecstatic.”
        Reaching the pedestal of global kickboxing proved to be as much of a curse as it was a blessing for Hunt. “It’s one of the pinnacle moments of my fighting career, but the sad thing was that I accomplished that dream and then I lost all interest in it.”
        Última edición por theperfectfighter; 12-09-2013, 04:49 PM.

Comentario

• Este momento fue tremendo

Comentario

• 1 on 1: Mark Hunt – Part 2

In the aftermath of winning the K-1 World Grand Prix Title, the issues with motivation began to rear their head once more. “I lost interest. I didn’t want to train, I’d made over a million bucks. Just like that, in that one night.” Along with the prize money came a full time contract with K-1 that would have Mark competing for the promotion six times per year for a flat fee. Hunt would go on to fight seven times under the K-1 banner, amassing a 4-3 record while fighting in Japan, France and the United States.
            Boredom, and a better offer convinced Hunt to walk a new path. After an approach from PRIDE Fighting Championships, Hunt was convinced to trade in the 10-oz gloves for a 4-oz pair and try his hand at mixed martial arts. “I was offered $250,000 for my first fight with PRIDE. I didn’t know what the sport was, I just wanted a different challenge,” says Hunt. After his first experience seeing the sport, it drew little respect from Hunt. “I said these ground fighters are mud, they’re idiots. Like girls rolling around. But I got taught a big, big lesson.”
            At the pre-fight press conference for his first fight, Hunt’s naivety with MMA would reveal itself – much to the amusement of those in attendance. Matched up with Japanese grappler and Olympic gold medalist Judoka Hidehiko Yoshida, Hunt was questioned about how much grappling he had done in preparation for the bout, to which he proudly replied that he’d completed eight hours of training. “The whole room cracked up laughing and I was like ‘hey man, it was a good eight hours!’”
            It would take 5:25 before Yoshida caught Hunt in an armbar, defeating the kickboxer by submission in his much hyped debut. “I realized that the ground was horrible. It was just a totally different sport and to go from being a non-believer to being manhandled by another man, I felt like a baby fish in a shark tank. It was a lot different than what I thought, you can’t just get up when you want to, this guys stopping you!”
            “The difference between K-1 fighting and MMA is you cheat with K-1 fighting. You can stand there, take the punishment and you can still be surviving. If you fight MMA you can’t hide on the ground – they’ll submit you, they’ll break your arm. There’s nowhere you can hide. I had to get really serious.” Hunt would step back in the ring for PRIDE four months later, looking much more comfortable enroute to a TKO victory over Dan Bobish.
            With an injury to Kazushi Sakuraba forcing him out of a fourth bout with reigning Pride Middleweight Champion Wanderlei Silva, Hunt was tabbed to step in, an invitation he duly accepted on three days notice. “I was training on a squash court at the time, putting the mats down there but I said ‘hell yeah, I’ll do the fight!’”
            “I didn’t even know who Wanderlei was. Her words exactly though were ‘the Japanese people want to see their champion fight,’ and that was Wanderlei, four years unbeaten.” Learning more about Wanderlei’s status in Japan further solidified Hunt’s decision to take the fight. “It was an opportunity. I didn’t know his stats, I didn’t know he was one of their stars. I just took him like any other fighter – If you’ve got two arms and two legs, I’ll knock your face off.”
            The fight would endear Hunt to the Japanese MMA fans in much the same way he did with Japanese kickboxing fans. The fight was a war, Wanderlei perpetually searching for the takedown while Hunt laid some serious leather on him. Hunt was in some serious submission trouble in the middle stages of the first round, but when he was back on his feet was clearly controlling the fight. Despite being knocked down twice and enduring multiple barrages of Hunt’s bombs, Wanderlei made it to the final bell where he would lose a split decision.
            Perhaps most famously from the bout was a move Hunt pulled, reveled over in MMA circles as the Atomic Butt Drop, where he launched himself rear-end first at Wanderlei’s head. “That’s what you call a street fighter,” chuckles Hunt. “I just didn’t know what to do! I was so green. I just jumped on him!”
            The response from the Japanese crowd would renew an affinity, long held by Hunt. “I love the Japanese people. I love Japan. I love their culture, the way they do things reminds me of my own background. They work in a hierarchy. It’s like in Polynesian culture, you’re either on the ground or you’re there boss. There’s no inbetween.”
            With the Wanderlei fight in the rearview mirror, Hunt would exact revenge on Mirko “Cro-Cop” Filpovic for an earlier defeat in K-1 and amass a 5-2 record before meeting Fedor Emelianenko for the PRIDE Heavyweight Championship. Fedor had already achieved a deity-like following among MMA fans amassing a 26-1 record as he tore through any man put in front of him. His sole loss came from a controversial TKO stoppage for a cut, that would have likely been deemed to a no-contest had the bout not been in a tournament.
            Despite the chips being heavily stacked against Hunt and the bookmakers giving him little hope at stopping the Fedor juggernaut, the bout was a spectacle. Hunt looked outstanding in the early proceedings, countering an armbar by Fedor early and even gaining full mount. Hunt attempted an Americana which looked set to end Fedor’s reign, but an incredible escape by Fedor led to an armbar attempt of his own that this time found a home.
            “It was in this period I was still bumming around, thinking I could get away with not training. I almost won the world title against Fedor playing Counterstrike. I was pretending to be a fighter, then I lost six straight.” That sixth loss would be his first fight in the UFC, a defeat that followed a public debacle with Zuffa.
            When Zuffa purchased PRIDE FC in order to acquire their stable of fighters, they agreed to honour the fights remaining on each of the fighters contracts. Despite fighting in DREAM in the aftermath of Zuffa’s acquisition, Hunt still had two fights remaining on his PRIDE contract that he wished to fulfill in the UFC. Instead, the UFC offered to buy him out of his contract .
            Dana White explained the situation, saying “He had a losing record in PRIDE and we didn’t want to bring him into the UFC, so we said, ‘We’ll pay you the money and you can ride off into the sunset and do your thing.’ First of all, a losing record, his age, the guy hadn’t fought in a long time. It just made no sense to bring the guy in.”
            “When that happened I was like ‘how can a company not want me?’” said Hunt. “I’m the greatest fighter in the world! Who wouldn’t want Mark Hunt?” Determined to prove his worth as a fighter, Hunt turned down the offer and “long story short, I get my contracted fights in the UFC and I lose my first fight.”
            Hunt’s UFC debut would prove to be a forgettable one. Matched up with Sean McCorkle, the fight would last a mere 63 seconds before Hunt gave up an armbar. Everything Hunt had done in trying to prove himself had fallen flat and Dana was looking completely justified in his attempts to stop Hunt stepping into the UFC. “I had nowhere to go,” said Hunt. “I was backed into a corner like a dog. I was just fighting for survival again. It was nothing new for me, I’d seen it all before and it was just time to win.”

Comentario

• 1 on 1: Mark Hunt – Part 3

After battling so hard to get his fights owed in the UFC, coming up short in his debut with the promotion hit Hunt hard. “That first loss in the UFC was a tough one,” Hunt tells me. ” I hadn’t fought in a year and you start again, different organisation, different scenario and it all plays into it.” Extenuating circumstances aside, the loss to McCorkle is one that clearly doesn’t sit well with Hunt. “He’d never do it again. That’s his claim to fame, me. I lost that fight and all I can think is ‘man I’m freakin’ stupid! This guy’s a moron!”
              The situation in which Hunt found himself in was all too familiar, the loss to McCorkle adding yet another tally to a losing skid now sitting at six. “I’ve always had the attitude that I was the best fighter in the world, I just didn’t know what was wrong and why I was was always losing.” Call it cliche, but for many people before true change can occur, they must first hit rock bottom. Losing to the Overeem’s and Fedor’s of the world was one thing. Losing to Sean McCorkle was something else completely. For Mark Hunt, Sean McCorkle was rock bottom.
              “You back me into a corner, I’m not going to lay down and die. I’ve been down that road too many years in my life. No, I’m going to get up and bite you in the face!” Hunt exclaimed with ferocity, drawing the attention of the entire cafe in a moment equal parts exhilarating and isolating. “All I’ve ever said I need is an opportunity. Give me a chance and I’ll take it with both and and run with it.”
              For Hunt, that opportunity would come knocking in the form of Chris Tuchscherer – an inherently flawed fighter, yet with the skillset to cause Hunt a world of trouble. A collegiate wrestler with heavy hands on paper is Hunt’s kryptonite, a fighter that should be able to take Mark down, hold him down and beat him up. But, in what is most certainly a recurring theme in Mark’s story, the script didn’t play out how it was written. Hunt should’ve been an easy opponent for Tuchscherer to grind out, get a comfortable win and send Mark packing with his walking papers from the UFC, instead he was turned into a highlight-reel knockout which would earn Hunt an extra $75,000 windfall when the post fight bonuses were awarded.
              “I think fighting back at home, being backed into the corner, being not wanted, being told you’re not freakin’ good enough and you just lost again. You’re worthless. Imagine being a kid and being told you whole life that you’re not worth anything. That makes me so angry. I get that attitude again and the fire comes back, just like that. I think that’s what happened.” Little did anyone realise at the time, the win would be what sparked a career renaissance for Mark Hunt.
              With his highlight-reel win over Tuchscherer followed up by a gritty decision victory over veteran Ben Rothwell, the Zuffa brass was impressed with what they saw and Hunt was given the opportunity to return to Japan and take on heavyweight mainstay Cheick Kongo. “This was a great fight for me, I had to prove myself,” said Hunt. “People were thinking why is he still even in here, this is supposed to be where the best fighters in the world dance and you’ve got this fricking guy here. He doesn’t even look like a fighter, look at him! He’s fucking fat!” Hunt would prove the doubters wrong, demolishing Kongo and exemplifying the difference between a good MMA striker and a K-1 kickboxer.
              With three wins on the trot and a berth in the top-10 within his grasp, Hunt was matched with the 6’11 skyscraper that is Stefan Struve. All of the momentum, renewed confidence and motivation would come to a grinding halt however. A PCL injury Hunt had been carrying from his K-1 days was flaring up and the decision was made to put him on the shelf for twelve months. Upon his return, Hunt would again be matched up with Stefan Struve in a bout that ended with a jaw-shattering left hand and Struve sprawled on the canvas. “I took some time off for a year and as you would’ve seen, that fight was really slack. I was really tired coming off a year off no fighting and an injury. I won the fight but I got beaten up a bit. Then the next fight they gave me was Junior Dos Santos. It was perfect timing.”

With Alastair Overeem forced out of his heavyweight contendership bout with Junior Dos Santos after being popped with testosterone levels more than twice the mandated limit, opportunity was knocking once more for Hunt. A viral social media campaign spurred on by Mark Hunt’s Army of Doom gave confirmation that the public wanted to see Hunt fight at the highest level. Enter, Junior Dos Santos.
              “I felt great coming into that fight,” said Hunt. After an excellent training camp and preparing to depart for the US in advance of his bout to acclimatise, Hunt would remain stranded at Auckland airport, unable to travel to Las Vegas due to visa issues. It was a touch and go situation until the last minute, the UFC had even brought in Roy Nelson to cover for Hunt in the instance he didn’t make it to the US in time.”I only got over there three days before the fight. But what happened had nothing to with the acclimatisation, I just lost. I got knocked out and I accept that.”
              In a devastating bout for both men, Hunt and Dos Santos went to war on the feet. Hunt was knocked down in the first but recovered and landed some brutal shots of his own to close out the round. Fans who have watched Hunt fight though could tell that something wasn’t right. This wasn’t the fleet-of-foot, 265-lb wrecking ball. His movement was off completely. “I broke my toe, but it’s alright now. At the time it was just numb. In the hospital after the fights the doctor was going through what was wrong and that was the last thing and it made complete sense. That’s the reason I couldn’t move properly.” Despite fighting on one foot, Hunt put in a valiant effort and came out guns-blazing to start the third in an attempt to steal the fight from Junior. But with 42 seconds remaining in the fight, an exhausted, plodding Hunt was floored with a wheel-kick and then put out cold with the first follow up shot. Dos Santos by KO.
              “I lost, but I still feel I’m better. I should’ve wiped his face all over the bloody mat,” a fired up Hunt tells me. “After the fight I’m thinking I am a better fighter than this guy, and if there comes a day I don’t feel like that anymore, I won’t be doing this. I absolutely take my hat off to Junior because on the night he was better, he whipped my ass. But I still have a feeling I’m better. I’ve got to have that feeling I’m better.”But better fighter or not, fighting Junior was the opportunity of a lifetime for Hunt and escaping with a moral victory did little for his standing in the division. A convincing win would have given him a five fight win streak and made a strong case for a shot at UFC gold. Hunt though remained unphased, “It doesn’t matter, it probably wouldn’t been me anyway. I’m still going to be the only New Zealander to ever win that UFC title.”
              When we moved on from Junior and broached the subject of Mark’s upcoming fight with Antonio ‘Bigfoot’ Silva, what immediately stood out to me was Hunt’s perpetual optimism. Losing to Dos Santos was already eradicated from his mind. This wasn’t a man dwelling on a brutal highlight-real defeat, this was a man grateful for the very next opportunity life had placed in front of him. “From a guy that wasn’t even relevant to headlinging a UFC card, this is history being made. I’m the first kiwi ever to do that!”
              “Bigfoot was a fight I didn’t want because the association we share,” Hunt tells me. Both Hunt and Silva are affiliates of American Top Team and have spent time together training out of the same gym, working out with each other and sparring in preparation for each others fights. “It’s just the way it is though, it’s a business and we’re both professionals, this is our job and what we have to do. Zuffa pays me to fight someone on a certain day as an entertaining fighter. You pay me the fee and I’ll do just that.”
              With Silva’s substantial size advantage and superior grappling, I ask Hunt about how he is preparing to neutralise his opponents biggest strength and what he needs to be wary of in the cage. “I don’t have to watch out for anything,” Hunt quickly replied with a nonchalance only the most seasoned of veterans could even attempt to pull off. “What they’ve done before isn’t relevant to what’s happening right there and then. I’m just going to go in there and do what I want to do. I don’t care what he wants to do, I want to go in there and worry about what I have to do and that’s put some hurt on him and put him out. That’s all I can do.”
              “The guy used to beat me up in sparring. A lot of people did. Does that mean they’re better than me? Hell no! Because on game night, on fight night he gets knocked out. Game night is where it matters.”
              “What makes me really feel great about this fight if that I get the opportunity for a do-over. I’m not ranked inside the top-10, yet they’re giving me the chance to fight Bigfoot who’s number 4. Imagine if I beat this guy, where does that put me?” Hunt asked. Thankfully Hunt relieved me from my internal dilemma over whether to respond, triumphantly stating that “It makes me relevant again and in quick succession. I could potentially fight someone else for a title shot. If I win this one and then beat another top-10 then I’m going to get a title shot.”
              At 39 years of age though, despite his career renaissance, Hunt’s best days are undoubtedly behind him. Did he really he think he could get there? “Of course I believe I can get there! I wouldn’t be saying it to you if I didn’t believe it. I’m just a little black monkey from South Auckland but I can beat anyone in this world. I’m going to fight as long as I can. I’ll fight until the very end, I don’t care. For me, it’s all or nothing. I want everything or I want nothing and I’m going to keep fighting util the very end when they kick me out and say you can’t wheelchair yourself in here and fight.”
              “I’m going to fight until the last bell rings for me, and that’s coming soon. I’m thirty nine years old. I can’t hang with these young guys anymore training wise. I’ll do it as long as I can, I love to be a fighter. I still have more journeys and goals ahead of me. I want to be the best UFC fighter. I want to be the best mixed martial artist in the world.”
              But despite a bevvy of belts, millions in prize money and an army of fans aside, Hunt leaves little doubt that the accomplishment he hopes defines his legacy is the example he’s set for other Australasian and Polynesian fighters. “These guys when they see me and they talk to me, they know that they too can be the best in the world.” Generous with his time to up and coming fighters, Hunt hopes that his career can be somewhat of a blueprint for fighters from this part of the world, emulating the positives while avoiding the pitfalls that at times looked set to derail Mark for good. “I’m a very proud prizefighter, to be able to do these things and become a pioneer of the sport. There were no others making inroads and leaving pathways for fighters from this side of the world to follow. It’s an honour to leave these footprints and the guidelines so that others that come behind me don’t fall into the same holes.”
              In my closing question to Mark, I asked him the proudest moment of his combat sports career. The answer, was easy. “Mate, it’s right now. To still be doing what I’m doing at my age, that’s absolutely my proudest moment.”

Comentario

• Comentario

• Buena PerfectFighter, un resumen de su biografia bastante bueno.

En su antigua pagina web (por la epoca de PRIDE) habia una biografia mas extensa, sobre todo de sus inicios, era la mar de interesante. Debí haberla copiado en su dia, ya que cerraron la web.

Comentario

• Que grande!!!!!!! Sin palabras para describir a Hunt... Que epico!!! nervios destrozados... un par de veces pesando que el deformado acababa la pelea ( ASALTO 1 Y 4) y haciendo fuerza en cada ostia para que Hunto le aarancase la cabeza...
                    Empate justo aunque en realidad hubese sido mas justo victoria de Hunt:

Asalto 1 9-10
                    Asalto 2 Empate
                    Asalto 3 10-8
                    Asalto 4 9-10
                    Asalto 5 10-9

Pero da lo mismo... Que gusto da ver al gordo!!!!!!!!!!

Comentario

• Originalmente escrito por Mysterios Ver mensaje
                      Este momento fue tremendo

Originalmente escrito por topgear Ver mensaje
                      Volviendo a ver el ME Hunt ha derribado muchísimo y uno de ellos me ha encantado, estando Silva pegado a la jaula creo que Hunt está separado varios metros y de repente embiste las piernas de Silva como un toro y lo derriba, como si un coche se estampa contra una pirámide y hace que esta se desmorone, creo que es antes del cuarto asalto a lo que me refiero.
                      Ese era el momento al que me referí

Comentario

• Acabo de ver el evento. Me quedo con el último asalto de las chicas, el comeback de Shogun(no le había visto esa cintura desde hace muchos años) y por supuesto con el combate principal. Ya lo habéis dicho todo sobre el Hunt/Pezao, así que no puedo añadir mucho más. Tan sólo comentar que veo a Pezao ganando el 1º,2º y 4º asaltos y a Hunt los restantes, con un 10-8 en el tercero, por lo que en mi libretita del chino también me sale empate.

En cualquier caso, cabe destacar que este empate ha sido posible gracias a que los jueces se han atrevido a sacar 10-8. No estaría nada mal que los jueces de Nevada tomasen nota.

Por lo demás, muy buen combate, que va de menos a más y que acaba casi como una película de Godzilla contra Mothra, con hostias a cámara lenta y sin que nadie retroceda un paso. No me gusta aplicar lo de "épico" gratuitamente, pero sin duda este combate bien lo merece.

Comentario

• 1º.-combatazo tremendo, mala parada para revisar el corte y buena decision...
                          aun estoy sorprendido del clinch de hunt, menudo bicho...no estuvo contra la reja ni medio minuto...

2º.-muy bien bader, atropello total...

3º.-shogun muy bien pero menudo hijodeputa rematando, tehuna cae seco y aun asi el malnacido va a saco...
                          (me parece increible que encima se le excuse diciendo que es que falla, que si era mas por rabia que por otra cosa, y eso el que dice algo...)
                          y llevamos ya...nosecuantos comebacks de shogun...
                          "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
                          sigpic

Comentario

• Han actualizado los rankings de UFC, que son una basura, y por fin Hunt ha entrado en el puesto 8, por encima de Frank Mir y de Miocic.

PD: A Lawler ya le han puesto el tercero por encima de Rory, pero a Shields no le ponen por encima de Maia... A Bagautinov le ponen por debajo de Tim Elliot a pesar de que le ganó en la última pelea, y a Mauricio Rua ganar a Te Huna le sirve para escalar puestos por encima de Sonnen (contra el que perdió hace solo 4 meses) y Dan Henderson (con el que también perdió)

Comentario

• joer los rankings vaya mierda.

el comeback de shogun no es tal, ya que contra te huna, no se puede decir que haya comeback.

Comentario

• Torres habla con propiedad, que llevas mas años en esto que casi nadie. Contra Sonnen no perdió, fue desagradablemente violado. Te Invito a ver las stats de esa pelea jajaja son un chiste.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X